I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-07-29 21:25
7/10 Beatet e ju guld, rappen e inte top notch men mkt bra.

To disrespect you, I would had to have respect for you at one time

2010-07-29 22:17
9/10


 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2010-07-30 10:30
4/10

Droppar en laidback:
Keep playing sega-games

2010-07-30 10:36
Kan ju säga att jag är ett nytt fan av Freddie. Tack för tipset, uppskattas!
Keep playing sega-games

2010-07-30 11:04
Håller själv på att lyssna på "The Miseducation of Freddie Gibbs" nu, ska tanka ner resten av hans tapes.

8/10

 

2010-07-30 12:29
8/10 Banger!

Vore schysst om du kunde slänga upp länken här i tråden eller pm. Letat efter den ett tag nu, men kommer bara fram till länkar som inte funkar. Tack på förhand :).

Keep playing sega-games

2010-07-30 14:53
Co-sign om länkar angående Freddie Gibbs ! =)

8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-07-30 16:37
9/10 fyfan vilken tung låt..!



Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-07-31 23:16
7/10 Classic shit =)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-08-01 00:22
7/10 Rätt bra text med bra passande texter. Det ända jag har att klaga på är det tråkiga beatet skulle jag vilja säga.



Nu kör vi lite MC Frontalot.
Ja

2010-08-01 00:48
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-01 02:29
5.5/10 Sådär...

Droppar en klassiker som säkert varit uppe förut:
Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-01 02:42
7/10 Helt okay! Inte hört den förr X-)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-01 11:40
5/10




Wildchild fick du länkarna till hans 2 första mixtapes?

 

2010-08-01 14:02
6,5/10

Rockz, dela med dig av länkarna ^^

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-01 14:21
1/10 - verkligen inte min smak.



Låten jag nöter mest just nu, trotts att den är 8 år gammal =)
En kantstött pelare som inte pallar trycket
Har tankar om nåt större skiter i vad alla tycker

2010-08-01 14:42
DMAt - Aight man, jag däremot älskar dessa dirty south-bangers ;D

7/10 - Det finns inget utgångsdatum på musik =) Fan vad biggies vers känns gjutet över det här beatet förövrigt alltså, det känns nästan som att han stått och spelat in över det i studion =)

En anthem för livsnjutarna:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-01 16:08
6/10 nice video o sånt..
Men weed songs ska ju vara slappa B-)

Den här är ju insane tung :O

prinsen i hundkostym.
HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!

2010-08-01 18:07
7/10 This is my shit, dark & raw !

psyko_slusk - Weedsongs ska vara slappa, ja det har du väl en poäng i egentligen, men tyckte dom bröt den "trenden" ganska bra med Hotbox Anthem ändå. Shit is bumpin & you know what's up ;)

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-01 18:54
6.5/10

Rockz P28: Got it!

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-01 20:43
3/10 Lite väl mycket old school för mig =/

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-01 22:41
6.5/10 Chill ju

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-02 00:13
7/10 Skön och laidback, diggar vibben !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-02 02:33
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-02 03:10
8/10 D-Block <3

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-02 09:20
6/10

 

2010-08-02 11:46
5/10 hört bättre med honom. inte så mkt min stil heller.




till er som gillar laidback. själva rappen börjar 00:48
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-08-02 13:13
7/10 Skön stil och soooft beat!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-02 19:34
7.5/10


 

2010-08-02 21:28
fan vad bra producent necro är, synd att hans texter för det mesta inte är lika intressanta.

The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.

2010-08-02 21:32
glömde betyg, 6/10.
The more emotion i put into it, the harder i rock.
Producent

2010-08-02 21:42
necro är en fet producent. men brutalized har varken fet prod eller fet text. 4/10

Stressin' how hardcore & real she is, but she was really the realest before she got into showbiz

2010-08-03 03:11
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-03 11:57
6/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-08-03 17:22
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games
Rappare

2010-08-03 18:50
5/10

Ja

2010-08-03 19:15
hahahaha/10

Den här är riktigt soft:
Keep playing sega-games
Rappare

2010-08-03 21:40
8/10

Ja

2010-08-04 00:05
8/10 En av deras bästa låtar.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-08-04 01:33
3/10. Får 3 poäng för en cathy refräng.

Ja

2010-08-04 11:02
8/10

 

2010-08-04 13:54
8/10 Sönderspelad och sönderpostad men STILL THE SHIT !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-08-04 14:21
6/10

Ja

2010-08-04 14:58
7/10 Hugger en med Psychopatic jag med

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-08-04 20:01
7.5/10 haha, rätt skruvad video. Fast låten var soft som fan.

Keep playing sega-games

2010-08-04 21:03
Videon e ihopklippt av tidigare videos från var och en av snubbarna i psychopathic, därför de blir lite knas :D sorry har inte tid att betygsätta din låt, men kul att du digga min =) Skål på alla whoaiter B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Rappare

2010-08-04 21:57
7/10 Nice beat.


Ja

2010-08-04 23:09
2/10

 
Användaren är inte inloggad ? 

2010-08-05 01:19
7/10 Inte dåligt. Men inget specielt.

2010-08-05 04:02
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games