I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2010-06-28 15:47
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-06-28 21:03
6/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2010-06-28 23:11
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-06-29 00:01
"Venus" 9/10

"No ordinary love" 6.5/10"

Keep playing sega-games

2010-06-29 00:26
8/10

2010-06-29 00:31
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-06-29 00:44
6.5/10

 

2010-06-29 00:53
6,5/10 Riktigt tungt beat!

Påtal om beats....
Statik Selektah bjuder på ett äckligt grymt samplat beat !
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-06-29 01:19
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-06-29 09:38
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-06-29 10:43
6.5/10

 

2010-06-29 11:06
5/10 Lyssnar du inte på något annat?



Är inte något större södern fan men kan ju inte bara posta NY hiphop.
 

2010-06-29 11:13
5.5/10

beror ju på vad du menar med annat... annat än west/south.. nästan inte. har varit jävligt inne på 415s grejor senaste året, bästa från the bay imho.
en south här då, south/west kanske. synd att hans bästa låtar inte finns på youtube.. så tar den här.

 

2010-06-29 11:20
vafan, postade just.. men kom inte upp, hoppas det inte blir dubbel-post nu.
han snackar om the bay.. men står little rock, arkansas på skivan, så är osäker vart han är ifrån... finns noll info på google förutom hans cd på amazon.com.
grym skiva iaf. :)
 

2010-06-29 13:05
8/10 på Big Dank. Riktigt soft, sånt här gillar jag !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-06-29 13:08
5/10 ah shit, grouch är verkligen inte min grej längre... gillade för några år sen :p

angående Big Dank, isf rekommenderar jag skivan starkt.. hyfsat gangsta, men jävligt soft! finns 3 låtar som är långt över medel. (imho.)

 

2010-06-29 13:14
Idag 13:05/Idag 13:08 - Inte din "grej" längre, okay man.

5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-06-29 14:43
6/10

 

2010-06-29 16:13
Klart det ska va G-funk

7.5/10 på Big Dank, helt rätt sound, måste söka rätt på mer av det där.

Den här är väl en 7a kanske, men videon är ju en 9a iaf =D


prinsen i hundkostym.
HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!

2010-06-29 16:16
Hmm va konstigt

såg inga inlägg efter big dank, kanske gjorde något fel.
prinsen i hundkostym.
HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!

2010-06-29 16:20
Sätter en 7a på STL Drama
prinsen i hundkostym.
HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!

2010-06-29 16:53
fo sho, big dank har gått konstant på ipoden förra veckan.. stl hela dagen idag, riktigt bra skiva.
str8-g är skön även... :D
 

2010-06-29 16:58
8/10 på str8-g då

 

2010-06-29 17:01
8/10 Sommarvibbar!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-06-29 17:01
Mitt betyg var till Str8-G
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-06-29 17:04
Ja, kallar man sig själv för "str8-G" då ska man fan ha höga betyg ;)
prinsen i hundkostym.
HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!

2010-06-29 17:21
Det där går att diskuteras.... =P betygsätt-posta nytt, go go go !
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-06-30 15:59
6.5/10 Till Statik Selektah!

vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2010-06-30 17:01
9/10 !

 

2010-06-30 17:02
8.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-06-30 17:10
Mitt betyg var till "Do you believe"

"One in tha chamba" får 9.5/10
Keep playing sega-games

2010-06-30 19:27
6/10

 

2010-06-30 20:29
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-07-01 00:03
6/10

 

2010-07-01 03:04
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-07-01 10:00
7/10 - Föredrar ATCQ version mer dock.

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-07-01 10:13
6/10

 

2010-07-01 11:51
8/10 Någon som kallar sig för "playa G" får ett extra poäng av mig också B-)
Men han va skön.

Droppar en från da "heater man"

prinsen i hundkostym.
HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!

2010-07-01 13:41
7/10

R.I.P ODB!

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-07-01 13:47
8/10 That's just fuckin' beautiful ! In a DIRTY way B-) *no homo*

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-07-01 16:14
5/10

Droppar denna igen B-)

prinsen i hundkostym.
HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!

2010-07-01 17:13
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-07-01 17:22
7/10 Den skivan har många trevliga låtar :)

In the old days it was not a crime

2010-07-01 20:02
7.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-07-01 22:57
7/10

 

2010-07-02 00:36
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2010-07-02 01:39
5/10


2010!

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2010-07-02 04:27
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2010-07-02 06:01
7/10

 

2010-07-02 16:20
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.