As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
4/10 Irriterar mig en aning att lyssna på.
prinsen i hundkostym. HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!
8/10 Nu börjar det likna nåt B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
prinsen i hundkostym. HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!
6/10 Bone thugs vato style =P
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6.5/10
fbws.. efter en massa års lyssnade på det mesta så har jag helt enkelt tröttnat sjukt mkt på all mainstream, hittat min grej nu. det jag gillar är väl att bay area är så laid back/tunga.. började vid celly cel o rappin 4 tay, sen har jag bara hittat mer guld.
var faktiskt inne på no limit för 10-12 år sen.. men fyfan va dåligt 99% är där. lyssnade på allt förutom snoops äckliga skivor där. :p
TRU är enda bra imho från no limit, nån enstaka Master P låt även
ah damnit, kommenterade på califa thugs där :p
6,5/10
Reagerade väl bara på att du fick det att se ut som att jag tokreppade hela No Limit för att jag droppade nån "enstaka" låt från C-Murder & Master P. Det är iprincip bara de två jag lyssnar på från No Limit.. Finns några riktigt feta låtar från deras första albums, och lite grann från deras senare.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6/10
haha.. ja ok då, gillar verkligen bara Master P's tidiga skivor/låtar.. nån enstaka låt.
bästa från No Limit:
(är dock osäker på om dom låg på No Limit när den här släpptes, orkar inte kolla upp.)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
7/10 Dock sönderpumpad från mitt håll.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
mitt med, trodde dock inte du hört den..återkommer med låt när jag är nykter.
Keep playing sega-games
Jorå :P Postade den här för ett bra tag sen. Haha okay, gör så B-)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Yo fbws, åfan det var jag inte medveten om. aja kör på en live konsert nu flera låter i samma video men döm skiten i helhet....
Keep playing sega-games
glömde betygsättning, lyssnar på låten nu.
Keep playing sega-games
damn, denna feting det var inte igår :D aja 6/10 också sönder pumpad av mig.
Keep playing sega-games
Måste bara säga att 11/5 var feta. bra tips Suckafree!
prinsen i hundkostym. HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
"Everybody's a thug now even Nick got a Cannon" - Jin the emcee
6,5/10
Tar en från samma skiva:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
8/10 en av mina favorit beats, men sönder pumpad här.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Sönderpumpad här med, men kunde inte låta bli att lägga upp den när nån väl drog upp skivan =)
7/10
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
6.5/10
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
6,5/10 Laidback och skön ändå ju..
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
prinsen i hundkostym. HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
prinsen i hundkostym. HUNDEN SOM TALAR MED HÄSTAR!
8/10
psyko, där gjorde du mig glad!!!! eleven fever fo sho. tänkte posta en skiva jag lyssnat senaste dygnen på ... men finns ej på youtube, Big Dank, checka.
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
scarface MÖRDAR här med en vers^^
tar en till, och håller det så äkta att det nästan blir jobbigt.