I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

söker tunga hiphopcitat

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2007-01-27 16:52
Watch out for the medallion
cuz my diamonds are reckless,
feels like a midget is hanging
from my neckless
- Ludacris-stand up

even with a noose,
niggas still can´t hang
Nelly från T.I:s- get loose

dreams keep me alive,
you can´t take 'em from me,
the bettlefield is ugly, mean and bloody.
- Canibus-cenoir studies



You don´t just go around punching people, You have to say something cool first!

2007-01-27 23:50

I like girls with little feet/
sexy 'n petite/
get their nails done maybe 2 times a week/
but one thing you gotta have nice cheeks/
not those cheeks, the cheeks you put in your seat/
I can tell your lips is soft like a peach/
not those lips, the lips that never speak/
I'm using my head to try to get you in the sheets/
not that head, the head that never think/

Papoose i "R.kelly feat. China Black & Papoose - Sexy Girl"

Kanske inte den bästa, men tyckte den behövde nämnas =)

Att gå runt o kalla alla för brushan får din mamma att framstå som en hora

2007-01-28 00:18
I rob fags in the staircase, no mask barefaced, the one police wouldnt dare chase.

Big L.

Akta stavning, full.

2007-01-28 11:10
"they make it all up , There's no such thing
Like a female with good looks who cooks and cleans"

Eminem
" I don´t whrite nothing down so i will keep it short and sweet. You are wek, you are out of control and you become a imprisonment for your self and very body else" - Paulie Walnuts om chris drogproblem

2007-01-28 11:54
Lambada:

My bad.
Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace
Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus

2007-01-28 12:55

You Thought I Was Behind You, I'm Clever You Dumb, Hey There, You Lookin For Me? I'm Ahead Of You Son.

- Papoose

Its not that i hate them Swedish Artists, its just the fact that they tracks is 99% Garbage.
Rappare

2007-01-28 13:09
här e en töng från Krayzie Bone


"Cats have nine lives, humans have one
if ya mess with da lethaface you'll have NONE!"

- Krayzie Bone, Bone Thugs N Harmony

Mr. Sawed' off LethaFace är hans smeknamn för de som ej vet ;)

fan va najs tråd! props t er!
Tutilooooo
Rappare

2007-01-28 13:52
Thangs can get rough, when you live in the ghetto
You gotta survive, no matter the pain
Nigga be hurting, life'll be hurting
But nigga for certain, this is the game BANG BANG

- Layzie Bone, Bone Thugs N Harmony

ursäkta att ja kmr in o stör lite men kolla den hära versen me krayzie när beefen me twista, crucial conflict do or die osv chicago rapparna, började då släppte krayzie "You Want war"

länk t låten: http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148051/Krayzie%20Bone%20-%20Redrum%20(Murda%20Mo%20Murda)%20-%2024%20-%20You%20Want%20War.mp3


Texten:
Krayzie Bone
Shit...How many times we got to tell yall motherfuckers,bitch
stay the fuck out my motherfuckin face, keep my name out your mouth

But naw so yall wanna be the rivals but nigga we bring'in hell
upon in your party, you figure you got just what you wanna
yall broke and it hurt dont it. They didnt learned i warn them
how many must i bust and how many niggas got they nuts with them,
then gotta go to the studio to get'em bitch you rent'em,nigga done
fuck with a couple real thugs..yeah we rappin but we still thugs
takin over you bound to spill blood yeah what,
we took it mo personal than you thought it
and when you caught hit'em all kill'em all nigga thats what we taught
cant get no rougher than them niggas in Clevland
dont be thinkin that you can come here trippin and just be leaving now
maybe in pieces we aint sayin no names and keep'em piece is what you want
thugs kickin your ass is what you dont(what you dont)
really though i never could understand how could niggas try to flex
on my clique flex in my shit
stumblin fumblin over they words I observed
you chink ass motherfuckers got the nerve (you know)
nigga bring it
Wont take no more if you want war
we comin we marchin forward and you under attack
Here the bustas screem oh my lord
the thugs they got guns they bustin back
Tutilooooo

2007-01-29 12:16
"I'm known for snatchin' purses and bombin' churches. I get more pussy by accident than most niggas get on purpose."
Big L

"I'm so head of my time my parents haven't met yet"
Big L
I be around, just out of sight

2007-01-29 13:27
I don't know who ya'll saw on this stage before me
I don't know who ya'll gonna see on this stage after me
but this, is real, hip...HOP

-KRS ONE

de har aldrig krigat, rånat, hustlat eller snott, eller fattat att man formas av den plats där man bor

2007-01-29 14:16
M1 DEAD PREZ - Cop shot

The only good cop is a dead cop
Police brutality
Must come to a stop

Cop shot, cop shot, cop shot, cop shot
Black cop, white cop all cop

FREE Ayatolla.

2007-01-29 15:18
Removing you skeletal system playing your ribs like xylophones
I'm nastier, leave you scraped and ashier than larry holmes/Chino Xl

mmm precis...

2007-01-29 17:36
"And I don't know who was worse, the track or the verse
I'ma get to your producer, but I'm smacking you first"
/Masta Ace
I be around, just out of sight

2007-01-29 18:05
"Ey yo Dre, gimme a funky ass bassline"
soundcloud.com/G-O-R-D-A

2007-01-29 18:52
"only god can judge me"
http://www.myspace.com/cliq75 "LVT baby baby!"

2007-01-29 20:02
It's all fair like love and war, thug galore with the long hair
Big Pun, Pun the name that makes the kids run
Like spelling murder reverse it deliver redrum

Big punisher
My justice for you! / Piz all

2007-01-31 19:02
"I'm Hip-Hop like Slick Rick's eyepatch" - Ugly Duckling
"Folk kommer dit och är så jävla "yo" att ja inte vet vart jag ska ta vägen.."

2007-01-31 21:14

Snöoväder av Organism 12 och Seron. Hela den texten måste vara ett av det tyngsta som skrivits inom svensk hiphop.

I want to name my kids after people I hate,
so I can beat them -
and feel good about it.

2007-02-01 11:42
Fidelista F22

KRS kan nar han vill, den sista ar sant man vill hora mer fran KRS, mer punchlines o gimmicks lite mindre the teacher has returned :)


I be around, just out of sight

2007-02-01 14:00
Get the picture n*gga, I'm the best of both world //
Without the hidden camera and the 12 year old girl //
8 diagrams!

2007-02-01 18:32
Fidelista F22

jo klart jag har hort skivan, skulle papeka anda hur sjukt tung KRS kan vara nar han kor sadana texter, vill hora mer av den gammla KRS mindre av den nya, the teacher...



I be around, just out of sight

2007-02-01 18:34
They say I am a disgrace too the human race
Cuz I love a fat chick who shits on my face
R.A. The Rugged Man
I be around, just out of sight

2007-02-15 12:00
I'm cancerous, so when I diss you wouldn't wanna answer this
If you responded back with a battle rap you wrote for Canibus
I strangled you to death then I choked you again
Then break your fuckin legs till your bones poke through your skin
You beef wit me, I'ma even the score equally
Take you on Jerry Springer, and beat yer ass legally

//eminem

Cause when I drop this solo shit it's over with
I bought Cage's tape, opened it, and dubbed over it


//eminem


inga punchlines direkt men grymma verser

I be around, just out of sight

2007-02-15 12:13
RA The Rugged Man på "Lessons":

Even five year old white girls be rappin' today
On the playground like 'go shorty it's ya birthday' (Go, go, go..)

Hela Saigons "The Letter P" har grymma verser

Inspectah Deck  på "Da Mystery of Chessboxin'":

Well I'm a sire, I set the microphone on fire

Big L på "Da Graveyard":

I get more pussy on accident then most niggas get on purpose

Allt från Jay-z på " Da Graveyard"

 

2007-02-15 12:44
lil-mcd P16


sa javla tight vers lagger inte Jay-Z pa the Graveyard, inte punchlines massigt.
I be around, just out of sight

2007-02-15 12:44
Me I got no jewels on my neck / Why ? I don't need them i got you're respect - krs one


2007-02-15 15:48
BigIssue

Ops tråde det var verser.
Får väll leta på lite mer punchlines då;)

2007-02-15 16:52
I'm in the Porche, no passenger
Feelin' like a filthy rich drug trafficer

Young Buck

Bury me smilin'
with G's in my pocket
have a party at my funeral
let every rapper rock it

2 Pac

You lookin for the truth then look no further, here it is
Turn it up a notch so they can not say they not hearin this
 
Chamillionare

2007-02-15 18:11
I threw the clock out the window 2 see time fly.

-Time Machine
Pandilla AOTS
www.soundcloud.com/akopalips
www.sideeffectzmusic.com

2007-02-15 18:32
"I threw the clock out the window 2 see time fly."


ar inte det celph titled som sager det?
I be around, just out of sight

2007-02-15 22:07
"i jerk off inside of books and give life to words" - Immortal technique

"No alcohol in your system but you feelin' the shots"

"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-02-16 12:01
No alcohol in your system but you feelin' the shots


det ar Celph Titled i nan lat med Army of the Pharoahs pa albumet Torture Papers som ar sjukt fett. Nice line.




Get Stoned more times than Women in Afghanistan
Held More Rocks than a protesting Palestinian
And I've crossed the line more times than IsraALIEN  troops

Me.
I be around, just out of sight

2007-02-16 12:03
BigIssue P22

aa va osäke rpå vem d va som droppade, men stämmer celph....

tunga rader där för övrigt. använt mig av likande själv... men dina va bättre.
"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change

2007-02-16 15:30
This aint no gangsta rap, how many of them motherfuckin gangsters rap?

Sean p
 

2007-02-16 17:09
In the bible it says, what goes around, comes around
Hamo shot me three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason
'Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't fuckin' breathing


50 Cent - Many men




A lot a niggas flow the way I flow
but ain't been in the game all their life so don't know who I know
Writin rhymes is the best way I express how I feel
If I ain't rich by twenty-six, I'll be dead or in jail


50 Cent - Ghetto Quaran


Put a beam on a 12 gauge, buck, shots spread
I can aim for your legs, and hit you in your head

Young Buck - Prepare for war


2007-02-16 17:17
"dina byxor är för stora,
så du måste förstora
din röv först, hora!"

den va ju iofs inte så bra^^
R.I.P. Zika R.I.P. Teraq R.I.P. Jens R.I.P .Calle R.I.P. Stoffe

2007-02-16 17:26
Radament style mothafuckas better be listening
I start spittin and turn your brain to Jessica Simpson

Apathy - the lesson
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-02-17 19:18
BigIssue P22



vet inte, men nine 15 fran time machine sager det i deras lat fran mekaleks skiva
Pandilla AOTS
www.soundcloud.com/akopalips
www.sideeffectzmusic.com