I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

söker tunga hiphopcitat

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2005-02-17 23:40
"Im ready to loose my mind but instead I use my mind" Guru
Puzzle Productions / puzzleprod.com
soundcloud.com/iloice

2005-02-17 23:45
apprå på vad nån skrev så

life's not a bitch she's just sick of beeing personified... -sage


sen

they think we all chuvenist (stavning?) men, but after we dicj em and diss 'em, they still blow us again

dont get attatched baby, or U know how it feels, to bee sittin home alone wathing ally mcbeal.

I got a hundred problems, it was 99 but this girl that I was fuckin with is fuckin with my mind

- apathy
"Hey fuck ass, give me a beer!"

2005-02-18 01:21
The_Realness: Pah, Mega har påstått att han skrivit den raden, tillsammans med en massa annat. Men luktar skitsnack i min bok.
 

2005-02-18 17:29
blinG_Unit

Jag menade det inte.. jag tyckte den sög. Iaf det andra inlägget du dropa, det första var rätt ok.
 

2005-02-18 19:10
im like the cigarette before cancer, hard to forget

/freddie the foxxx p.a.i.n.e

2005-02-18 22:28

"strike so quickly that your brain has no time to register pain"

// Warcloud
människorna i min tillvaro är som glasdörrar
antingen ser jag igenom dem
eller så öppnar jag dem och går igenom

2005-02-18 23:33
Yo I got one lyric pointed at your head for start
Another one, is pointed at your weak ass heart
Now if I pull the trigger, on these fully loaded lines
You're gonna wish I woulda pulled a black nine, I mack dimes
Crack the spines of the fake gangsters


Guru
det finns en chat! missa inte den...

2005-02-19 10:24
hela fiftys vers i Love me är ju knäckande men det som ligger särskilt i minnet är

"... I thought R. Kelly was your shit
Let me find out he fuckin round with Bow Wow bitch...My back shots help Ashanti hit them high notes"
Alltför lite tid, alltför mycket att göra

2005-02-19 11:58
Tycker fortfarande dom jag nämnde är dem realest...
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-19 12:03
The hardest thing is to forgive, but God does
Even if you murdered or robbed, yeah it's wrong, but God loves
Take one step toward him, he takes two toward you
Even when all else fail, God support you

Nas

2005-02-19 19:06
Yo Grease I need this beat, no disrespect
I just got some shit I need to get off my chest

Big Stan
Doj Dojs hotell!

2005-02-19 20:41
I'm not a player, I just fuck a lot.

Vet inte om nån har skrivit den redan men den är rolig =D

Hmm vet inte ens vartifrån den kommer. Kanske inte ens är nån hiphoplåt :P
 

2005-02-19 20:42
Jahapp, såg nu att Clementin hade skrivit den innan, sry.
 

2005-02-19 21:05
If these walls could talk they wouldn't shut the fuck up
Sage Francis

It's sad but it happens all the time where I'm from
But I'm still here, cus I learned how to run

Blueprint

Some of us pop pills and snort coke to pain kill
Some of us rap drugs and bear witness that life's ill
but true happiness comes from within
You can't rely on a substance look at addiction for instance

Vast Aire

Problemet med att citera är att man inte får med liksom sjävla deliverit. Ofta tycker jag att en rappare säger nåt som textmässigt egentligen inte är nåt speciellt, men dom säger det så grymt att det blir asbra. Typ:

And you gon have to live with that, like an astmathic
Diamond D
Coolin' in the scene like a horse in a stable

2005-02-19 23:19
"Problemet med att citera är att man inte får med liksom sjävla deliverit. Ofta tycker jag att en rappare säger nåt som textmässigt egentligen inte är nåt speciellt, men dom säger det så grymt att det blir asbra. Typ"

bra sagt
I got some killers on my pay roll and they know
when its time 2 handle buisness nigga lay low

2005-02-20 04:37
"The hiphop is dying man" - Andre i Outkast
 

2005-02-20 10:01
"Biggie Smalls is the wickedest/
niggas say i'm pussy
i'd dare you to stick your dick in this/
if i was pussy i'd be filled syphilis, herbes, gonorrhea, climittia/
getting rid of ya


Biggie!!!

Så sant som det är sagt min hjärna är sågspån/
min indkomstkälla rimblok, penna och tågrån/
Chords

2005-02-20 10:59
"If you dont gangbang dont crip walk nigga" av Yukmouth

Det säger rätt mycket till alla fjollar som springer runt och cripwalkar på klubben mm..

Gör det i usa och se vad som händer...
Jävla CHUMPS
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-20 12:41
Det säger rätt mycket till alla fjollar som springer runt och cripwalkar på klubben mm..

Gör det i usa och se vad som händer...
Jävla CHUMPS


lol
I got some killers on my pay roll and they know
when its time 2 handle buisness nigga lay low

2005-02-20 13:01
Det säger rätt mycket till alla fjollar som springer runt och cripwalkar på klubben mm..

Gör det i usa och se vad som händer...
Jävla CHUMPS


LOL

2005-02-20 13:06
invest in the ragbusiness, do things for the kids (the little thuns)
P
ä
ä

2005-02-20 13:24
"African medalions didn't sell platinum albums
That's part of the reason why you think hiphop died
It was here before you were. It'll be here in the future"
Sage Francis

Ska´ru ha spö??

2005-02-20 13:26
Tricked your cash on ice; shoulda had acres
Now your, empire fell like the Lakers
De La Soul
Ska´ru ha spö??

2005-02-20 13:55
no, i´m not here to save the world, just roll up a blunt, come with me out front, I´ll teach you how to stunt.

g-unit
 

2005-02-20 15:10
fuck a mic check i bring my flow in cash - Common
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-20 15:41
Mina är fortfarande bäst...
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-20 19:53

There ain't shit in this world deeper than loyalty and love
(Except loyalty and love, between thugs)
For you, I pull up in the whip and spray the whole strip
(For you, I walk up close and lay a nigga's kin)
For you, there ain't a damn thing that I won't do
I'm a Thug, this my way I show, my love for you
(Nigga for you, I get the coke, I'ma turn it into cash)
For you, if we go broke, we gon' rob a nigga ass
(For you, if we get knocked, I'ma have to take the weight
'Cause with a record like yours dogg, you ain't stayin' upstate)
Nigga for you, I kill a whole God damn crew (Why?)
'Cause I know you'd do the same thing too...haha
I ride, you ride for me, my enemies your enemies
How could you not love a Thug like me?

Bäst.
Glenn?

2005-02-20 19:58
Carlos lopez, sant krs one är kungen.. man kan ta citat från varenda låt han gjort. Du träffade helt rätt dude :D
Glenn?

2005-02-20 20:23
savve:

Yeasss ;) äntligen lite medhåll.. Jo, jo, han är praktiskt taget the One när kommer till qoutes..! ;) ayt
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-20 20:28
Carlos_Lopez P17: de är ok, men de blir inte bättre av att du sitter och ropar om dina gammla inlägg hela tiden. kom med något nytt istället
 

2005-02-20 20:39
KRS-ONE:

No , none of them. Here, let me put it like this... in the sky there are a million stars, but when the sun appears you se none of them. I am the sun
(The Source, July 1989)

I Am rap music. Where i go rap goes. Rap is like my dog, it's like my little pet. And where i go, I Lead my little pet with me (The Source, April 1992)

I am the most humble rapper in the industry (Rap Pages, October 1995)

tycker ni de första och det sista matchar?
Arguing with people on the internet is like running the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard!

2005-02-20 22:17
Next thing I know, I'm tellin' lies again

Landskrona Skånes stolthet

2005-02-21 01:17
har inte kollat igenom tråden om någon redan skrivit den.


I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward



When I write rhymes I go blind and let the Lord do his, thang
But am I less holy?
Cause I chose to puff a blunt, and drink a beer with my homies

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-21 07:35
on halloween i dress up like a human being

-Celph Titled
Ya Diiig!?
www.myspace.com/maxxxcady

2005-02-21 08:29

Sleepin is the cousin of death - The Game

Now its clear that Im here for a real reason
cuz he got hit like I got hit but he aint fuckin breathin - 50cent

You gatto jump and swing up to hit me in the knees - Dr Dre

We ride around whit guns in the size of lil bow wow - 50

Watch out for the medallion my diamonds are wreckless
Feels like a MIDGET is hanging from my neckless - Luda

That got these broke niggaz lookin at me like they chokin' on a chicken bone
Every chick I bone Can't leave the dick alone
So I know It's one of them everytime I flip my phone - Fabolous

går ju och hålla på hur länge som helst!

PAIN IS TEMPORARY, GLORY IS FOR EVER !

2005-02-21 10:25
URBAN-VYBZ P21

Sleepin is the cousin of death - The Game




annars var d Nas som sa d där först
I got some killers on my pay roll and they know
when its time 2 handle buisness nigga lay low

2005-02-21 12:20
" 6,5,4,3,2 i'm the one, Hiphopkclan Rifleman halfhuman halfgun."

Rifleman

" You're at the wrong place at the wrong time,
When it's all about what's mine is mine and what's your's is mine. "

Cypha 7
 

2005-02-21 12:29
"Either everything is working, or you work for everything"

-Edo G

"Monkey see monkey do, i wonder what the fuck that monkey saw"

-Sage francis

"The rest is empty with no brain but the clever nerd, the best emcee with no chain ya ever heard"

-MF Doom

"Im quick to (harkel) spit and quick to shit-talk, yall can never see me, like bloods that cripwalk"

-Apathy

"You got a better chance doin a handstand on two eggs, or kick down a tree, with no legs"

-Bumpy knuckles

"And dont answer back cause this is hard shit to follow, and nigga you cant spit so you obviously must swallow"

-Masta ace


Det är inne med mobiltelefoner igen

2005-02-21 13:06
I rap about, the Presidential election and the scandal
that followed, and we all watched the nation, as it swallowed
and chalked it up, basically America you got FUCKED
The media shucked and jived now we stuck - damn!


Big Boi - Outkast
I låten WAR

Bombaclaat!

2005-02-21 13:15
Now, when arrows don't penetrate
See, Cupid grabs the pistol
And he shoots straight for your heart
And he won't miss you!


André 3000 - Outkast
Happy Valentine's day
Bombaclaat!

2005-02-21 15:47
Ates:

hah, är dom "ok" åålrajt..
Nej, mitt syfte var inte någonstans att det skulle "bli bättre" utan att Påpeka att Krs-1 faktiskt är bland det bästa, bättre än det mesta annat som dök upp här, när det gäller citat. vilket jag fick medhåll om.. hah, kom på något bättre själv, HöH.
Sha
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-21 16:59
motherfuckers say that I'm foolish
I only talk about jewels? do you fools listen to music
or do you just skim through it?


Jay-Z
What's crackin?
Besides your rectum when I start attackin

2005-02-21 18:21

kanske inget betydelsefullt citat..
men lite skojjit va de iaf...

violent J :
I walk into a bar and there he was
Standing up on a bucket, eww, trying to fuck it!
It was a big fucking smelly, ass farm llama..
shaggy 2 dope:
Damn dawg! how you gonna diss your momma?!

ICP-the neden game


peace
and THAT you can quote...

2005-02-21 18:59
tar några andra citat från Bumpy-låten som thagoblin nämde:

Come against me and I give you one of three picks:
Get shot, get stuck up, get your ass kicked

Don't walk up on me talkin freestyles and off the top of the dome
I beat you down and send your ass home

även fast att skriva dom här gör inte rättvisa mot Bumpy's superba flow.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-22 11:01

Jo jag kom på när jag lagt mig att nas la den där linen först!

hehe....
PAIN IS TEMPORARY, GLORY IS FOR EVER !

2005-02-22 12:03
"So much money in ma jewley that im damn near sorry
So im gon trade ma earings in, and get a ferrari" - Ludacris


hela den låten har hur många citat som helst
I got some killers on my pay roll and they know
when its time 2 handle buisness nigga lay low
Skivsamlare

2005-02-23 20:16
some people tell me that i need help
some people can fuck off and go to hell

- Cypress hill
stab yourself to the beat

2005-02-23 22:54

sköna lines bara
" im not a playa, i just fuck alot" - big pun

"picture me and pamela lee in a drop
i show her how a real kid rock
me and kelis on the beach having fun
her cell rung 9-1-1 it's God's son" - lil bow wow

ganska sköna rader vill jag säga.
va skulle jag vara utan mina bröder?

2005-02-23 23:09
såg de om big pun raden att två andra hade skrivit de, men den e sweet, thats it
va skulle jag vara utan mina bröder?

2005-02-23 23:28
"But the snakes on ya, let you die there
and who gave you the fucking impression that I care?"


Jedi Mind Tricks - The age of sacred terror
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.