it ain't about black or white because we're human I hope we see the light before it's ruined 2pac - Ghetto Gospel
What's crackin? Besides your rectum when I start attackin
"communication ain't i problem, my gun speaks all languages// you better give me what i want or be a dum nigga, brainless//" av Celph Titled på "Mother Molesters" *biiiiiiiiiitch* "stop a second and drop your weapon bitch// i meant to kill you back when the doctor stepped in and said your mom was pregnant//" av Louis Logic på "Mother Molesters" "Fuck You, Nigga" av every rapper in town på alla låtar
"Jag hatar inte mycket, men när någon uttalar whoa fel, börjar jag hata den personen." - Dr.Octagon
"Aiyyo, we light a candle Run laps around the english channel Neptunes, I got a cockerspaniel" /Noreaga ft. Neptunes - Superthug. hahahaha. så dålig.
"peace polarn, det här är Simon G, negern i Polisskolan"<br>
"peace polarn, det här är Simon G, negern i Polisskolan"<br>
I didn't go to high school, I went to school High
Känns livet hårt?.. använd gillette
I went from standing on a corner selling cocaine To ripping shows live on stage when hoe`s yelling my name - Big L den har satt sig i skallen
Men lika glad är jag för det!
I never went to college, how du you spell to knowledge???
Minns du när vi åkte tåg? Du tittade ut genom rutan och jag moonade. Folk trodde vi var tvillingar!
den skönaste måste ändå vara... "i like you lika fat kid loves cake" 50 cent
Don't try to fit in my shoes cuz you can't// nobody can fuck with me, understand???//
"Push up five fingers in the air, if you're down with Five Finger discount -Hold up Embee let me just count, One, Two, Three, Four plus som more." Looptroop - "Thief" ja, jag är medveten om att dem är svenska, om det spelade ngn roll.. och citatet är väl knappast särskilt banbrytande... Men det är en skön line, och låt..! Shaa
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
In Hollywood, they say there no b'ness like show b'ness In the hood, they say, theres no b'ness like ho b'ness They say I talk a lil' fast, but if you listen a lil' faster I ain't got to slow down for you to catch up, BITCH 50-cent jävligt bra
mycke bra
There is too many troubles , jealousy doubles Low life suckers, bad mutherfuckers Claiming telling the truth, Playin' games without rules Waitin for the right spot, prepearin to make som moves - K&G aka Lil KG
FaZ representing R.B.Y FamilY
A gun is like a asshole cuz everybody got one
my name is xelly smelly
alot of rappers talkin that murder shit but couldn´t kill time. från punchlinernas mästare Big L ;)
in the end....its your best friend who kills you.
I borrowed my shotgun to Kurt Cobain, but I never got it back
my name is xelly smelly
You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife - 2pac My only fear of death is reincarnation - 2pac I love pussy, But not the bitch that its attached to - Chico
my name is xelly smelly
"if your people make a G in a day you´re not rich you´re just okey" "i´m not the first perolee, to catch a nigga for his rolee" "Why smack a nigga silly when i can squez the mille?" "man my fambase is spread like HIV in the hood" "on a scale from one to ten i´m a nine with two "m" "She tryina front like she don´t need me, she miss me believe me it´s that soup-opera shit the bitch watched too much tv" "if you say my name in your rhymes you better watch what you say you get carried away you will get shot, carried away" Hehe till alla de som säger att 50 inte har skrivit bra skit..
026 represent. Sätra.
Mitt nästa mål är att göra en hel låt som är lika bra som refrängen på "Diamonds". Det kommer att vara helt otroligt bra! /Kanye West i en intervju I don't want fans that don't know what G-rap is /R.A. The Rugged Man Sen är det här ju utländsk hiphop-foumet, men ändå: Och där i mitten plockar jag rim med flottiga fingrar// blickar mot skyn, och fäller sen ut mina loppbitna vingar /Organism 12
There's only one way of getting rid of nuclear weapons - use them!
You fuck around I blow your brains on my New York Times Run home, turn to the sports section and read your mind 50cent
I'm the fire bearer, holder of the sun, the earth and the universe combined as one. An everlasting energy taking all forms, blue skies on sunny days tell the storms, the one who tears down what you adorn, and curses the material things that you mourn. But look up in the sky 'cause I am the dawn, and the light that empowers your flesh as it yawns. Mr Lif (Jedi Mind Tricks feat. Mr Lif - Speech Cobras)
..we can get Sting down there, he saves the whales, saves the trees, saves the orchids, how about saving the CBGB's, punk? - Vinnie Stigma
- Who? - Mike Jones. - Mike Jones
www.projectedwin.blogg.se
I'm out for dead presidents to represent me Nas - The World Is Yours
"And everytime I question death my only answer is life.."
"One thing about music when it hit´s you feel no pain" Dead Prez. Och jag är medveten om att det är taget från en Bob Marley låt..
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
en liten korrigering på messos line bara: lift up that skirt and see just what type of guy you are throw you off the fuckin roof and see just how fly you are - celph titled o-rev: jag har fått för mig att det var "we major" - refrängen han syftade på?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Look I never had a dream in my life cuz a dream is what you want but still havnt persude, I did what i wanted to do untill it was done, So ive been in the dream that i wanted to be since day one!... Aesop rock...
Pandilla AOTS www.soundcloud.com/akopalips www.sideeffectzmusic.com
"Yo, yo I'm the headliner, the first white pornographic rhymer Banned local bar fighter Hide your kids, pedophiler Lowlifer, advise ya I'm the world's illest rhyme writer" R.A. The Rugged Man "Blood of a slave, heart of a king" Nas
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
"Let's start with the basics A-B-C, my G-U-N in your F-A-C-E" SEAN PRICE
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
fabbe din baxare ,precis när ja skulle skriva, lovar att du tog den från min sida också? ;)
"Menace to Society 2 starring me, with more chemicals up in me than you're favorite pharmacy"
foreal ya mafuckas ain't got half my skills / i run this shit like OJ and past for the bills / -The Game I'm the one man group crusher / fineshed my album without help from the new usher / -The Game It's a war going on outside no man is safe from (Många rappare har klippt den från Nas) life's a bitch dependning on how you triet her you might get rich -Jadakiss Whatts beef -Biggie :) kanske lite för kort
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖH Master p
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
"I don't give a shit like constipated people" "I don't give a fuck like people in celibate" - Freestyle
Jag är bra - du är dålig.
"Selling drugs to all the losers mad buddah abuser." - Notorious B.I.G Inget speciellt, men den har ättrat sig fast i hjärnan.
Street's disciple, I rock beats that's mega trifle
"I put you up on the IV, not the roman numeral four but the IV that leads to the funeral floor" -Apathy
Skoly P14: OBSAVERA JAG ÄR 14 HAN ÄR 23, vi unga äger dom älder ( PÅ VISSA SAKER ) ::D
Rap skills remain / took little change but I'm still the same-AZ So fly that i can kiss the sky - Redman What happened in hip hop That got pac and big shot The thicks blocks Now every rapper claim He let his clique pop - The Game Im ready to die Without a reasonable doubt Smoke chronic and hit it Doggy style before i go out Until they sign my death certificate All eyez on me Im still at it, illmatic And thats THE DOCUMENTARY-The Game ^^det som va specielt med game refrängen e ..räkna upp själva hur många klassiska album han nämnde där
Han nämnde sju album, hur många som kan räknas som klassiska av dom vet jag inte...Särskilt imponerande var det väl inte heller, vilken tjomme som helst kan väl rabbla upp albumtitlar och göra en refräng av det?
Skoly P14: OBSAVERA JAG ÄR 14 HAN ÄR 23, vi unga äger dom älder ( PÅ VISSA SAKER ) ::D
"I only rap because I´m not smart enough to write a book" Sole - the baddest poet
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
the years I've wasted is nothin to the tears I've tasted / Em
rap is somethig you do,rap is something you live!!!!!!!!!!
Krs om inte folk redan visste ;)
E-I-H-T, now should i continue? yeah you left out the G cause tha G aint in you..... DJ Quik - Dollaz 'n' Sense (Mc EIHT diss)
Här har du några som ja diggar ...
Im just trying to get a better view,
Cause God must of been working hard, when he assembled you.
(Chamillionaire) You were starving for beef, I had to feed' you"
(Ghostface) If the bling was a drug
I'd die from an overdose
(bow wow) Listen to me! I wanna be a legend one day, that way
I can be put in the same category with Barry White and Marvin Gaye
( Trick daddy) I'm a pimp of this music, the tracks be my hoes
( R-kelly)' I never sleep,cuz sleep is the cousin of death
( Nas) Why Flirt With Death, It Ain't Worth 2 Check
( young Gunz) I'm 4 Peace, But I'll kill Ya If Ya Fuck With My Moms Or My Niece
(Dead Prez) this is a true fact since when has it become cool to get shot and not shoot back- (jadakiss)
http://marcedwardkhalil.blogspot.com/
My style's sickening First the awakening Prepare for the quickening MadChild/Swollen Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns Sean pyyy My ink so hot it burn through the journal Mos Def I eat MC's like Captain Crunch, I attack and I punch Madchild/LootPack When i was fifteen i was rippin, you where shoplifting Del
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
"You better watch what the fuck flies outta your mouth or im´a hijack a plane and fly it into your house" "Provoking my demise and leave your spirit broken inside, Like the feeling of fifty million people hoping you die." "My mother told me to place my faith in God was the answer, but then i hated God coz he gave my mother cancer. Killing her slow like the feds did to the black panthers." Immortal Technique
UK
"Throw you off the fucking roof and see just how fly you are" Celph Titled
K.I.S Killaz In Suits
Ta, Ta, Ta What tha fuck man !?
"Now what do you tell a chick who has two black eyes? You ain't gotta tell her nothin, you just told her twice" -Kuniva
Skoly P14: OBSAVERA JAG ÄR 14 HAN ÄR 23, vi unga äger dom älder ( PÅ VISSA SAKER ) ::D
Carlos_Lopez P19: tycker fortfarande att dina inte är bäst.... och... är det här nån tävling eller?
Jag vill bara sova... o spela fotboll,
Producent
2006-11-09 11:57
"Love pussy with pretty lips, when you fuck it, it farts!" AZ
"I hate a lier more than I hate a thief/A thief is only out for my salary/A lier is after my reality"-50 Cent
"Trust is a luxury I can´t afford, Betrayal is something that I can´t ignore"-Cormega
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
The fourth question is the question that gonna shine
this shit here is as nasty as a porkrine
I know yall say he's the greatest and all fine
but what was the worst Biggie line of all time
A - Money and blood dont mix like 2 dicks
B - You look so good I suck on ya daddys dick
C - I fuck Rupaul before a whack Xscape Bitch
D - ALL OF THAT GAY SHIT
Saigon - Contraband pt. 2
I told a woman I don't love her but she wants to go I told another that I want her but she wants to hoe I ain't a hater, I'm a player so I fucked 'em both In the name of the streets -Nate Dogg Enligt mig det klockrenaste som sagts.
Jag äger dig.