I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

söker tunga hiphopcitat

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2005-02-16 21:19

söker tunga hiphopcitat

hejhej

kan folk droppa lite schyssta, memorable, banbrytande, roliga hiphopcitat som ex:

These cats drink champagne and toast to death and pain
Like slaves on a ship talking about who got the flyest chain




så vore jag mkt glad :)

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-16 21:32
"L a virgin yo that´s idiotic, cause if L got the aids then every cutie in the city got it"

Big L
HL.

2005-02-16 21:36
When Swan tried to kick it she always fessed , talkin' about ...
"nigga, please, you work for UPS"
PS. Your cunt is in the sink

2005-02-16 22:21
Never prejudge, it be the humble that'll squeeze slugs

Prodigy

2005-02-16 22:22
"I sell ice in the winter, i sell fire in hell/
i am a hustler baby, i'll sell water to a well"
-Jigga

"i handle bars, you aint gotta ride a bike"
-The Game

www.myspace.com/youngivy<br>
tro mej, jag är skitduktig på att rappa

2005-02-16 22:28
Ya betta lock up the baccaridi at ya party when the Zone rolls through
In a fut coat that looks like i killed the whole Bronx Zoo

J-Zone

2005-02-16 22:48
hahahaha hörstedt

den är fet! tack


tack alla andra, en hel del som kan användas till ett projekt..


fortsätt snälla :)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-16 22:57
"Don't spit more shit than you can swallow"
Gröna å vita hjärtan som glöder
Hangaround

2005-02-16 23:05
I still say, "Fuck a major label till it limps!"
Put your deal upon our table and we'll show you who's the pimp


Slug



2005-02-16 23:32
Sunnny days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain
Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain

- 50 Cent
Doj Dojs hotell!

2005-02-17 00:23
jag fattade inte ett skit av mc solaar =)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-17 00:24
skönt att killen droppar ett citat på franska, haha :)

2005-02-17 00:36
you ain't a leader, what? nobody followed you//
you was never shit, your mother should have swallowed you//
- Big L
ä
ä

2005-02-17 00:56
You ain't no gangsta
You'se a busta, a customer, a sucker
You fake fraudulent motherfucker
You ain't a gangsta
I should cut ya, cock back and bust ya or stomp you out cause
We don't trust ya

- 50 Cent
Doj Dojs hotell!

2005-02-17 01:15
engelska, helst :)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-17 01:20
blinG_Unit

aa den va fett tung.. errr
 

2005-02-17 01:39
Yeah! Den e fan farlig...
Doj Dojs hotell!

2005-02-17 02:48
can't get caught up chasin' tail, dead or in jail
girlfriends don't send letters to jail
girlfriends ain't got cheddar for bail
girlfriends end up your friends girl, it's the real world

baby blak

2005-02-17 03:22
I spit in your face to show you how a clitoris taste

celph titled

sluta droppa 50 cent rader för vi vet redan att dom inte är ett skit tunga

2005-02-17 05:40
"You rappin' gangsta but i was told gangstas dont rap"
- Skillz (den raden har alltid fastnat av någon anledning)

"lifes a bitch but god forbid the bitch divorce me"
- Nas

"when its my time to go, I'll wait for God whit the .44"
- Nas igen
 

2005-02-17 05:42
*with
 

2005-02-17 06:50
I never said I'm number one, oh, sorry I lied/
I'm number one, two, three, four and five/


K-R-S to the ONE

2005-02-17 08:13
Im not into cars no more
im more like planes and boats (?)
cuz i spit shit directly aimed at throats
i got doorbells with real bitches singin´ the notes

Vet inte vem som skrev de men de vet säkert någon av de riktiga skallarna här?
Hangaround

2005-02-17 08:17
Mc Shan om jag inte är alldeles för nyvaken.

2005-02-17 10:44
asså det finns ett citat copywrite drog som dödar. va typ...

" I'm like a broke condom with aids, so don't fuck with me"
SKU - SKU - SKULASON!

2005-02-17 11:20
två goa av xzibit:

When your neck is on the line stand ground then bust
In God we trust but just incase keep it loaded and locked
Ready to rock
Then shake the spot

Total domination takes full concentration in all situations
A solid foundation
 

2005-02-17 11:21
Prim P19
ja just det tack

2005-02-17 11:32
Fuck Batman and Robin, I'm robbin' with a bat, man!

Kanske? :P
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-17 11:36
They say im to cooky when im rappin, i say that i say what i say just so i can see their reaction, and my response when they askin?, shut the fuck up nigga i wrote your record im the reason u braggin'

en lång en


Pete Rock f. Skillz
Rap is like star wars, only the stars die it's no sequels<br><br>

2005-02-17 11:49
SunTzu - den där var riktigt skön =) vem?





fortsätt folk, är jättetacksam
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-17 12:03
"And I'm not cocky, I'm confident
So when you tell me I'm the best it's a compliment"
/jadakiss
hahaha, så jävla uselt.
"peace polarn, det här är Simon G, negern i Polisskolan"<br>

2005-02-17 14:51
It's hard to swallow, even my simple sentence/
So biting is not recommended by 9 out of 10 dentists/

Osäker på om det är exakt så, men tror den är så.

Without the need for compromise, no one's above us, in context/
Your whole genre's elevator music playin' on the way up to where my songs sits/

Eyedea
"The badder you seem, the more lies you tell..."

2005-02-17 14:55
Petting:C-Ray Walz kanske?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-17 15:00
These days, these DJs get paid under the table
Pay the most popular producer on the most popular label
Pay for full page ads in the most popular magazine
Now you got the most popular new artist
Guaranteed

Stay low key like midget doorknobs
Stay above the law like Judge Judy giving blow jobs


Ras Kass - H2OProof (kanske inte hans bästa men åtminstonde något.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-17 15:16
"Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why I get high, cause you'll never know when you're gonna go"
Life's A Bitch från Nas Illmatic platta.

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only mad at her cause she won't let you get that pussy"
Aesop Rock - Daylight

"One, two, three in to the fo', Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Dre is at your door, ready to make an entrance so back on up (cause you know we bout to rip shit up)"
Snoop från Nuthin But A G Thang

"Sawed off shotgun, hand on the pump, left hand on a forty (puffin on a blunt), pumped my shotgun (niggaz didn't jump), lalalalalalalala"
Cypress Hill - Hand On The Pump

Sen finns det några sånna på Doggystyle skivan också.
njut

2005-02-17 15:31
Super-Nerd

"Fuck Batman and Robin, I'm robbin' with a bat, man!"

-Method Man
 

2005-02-17 15:35
"I used to be a little shit, and then i dropped it!"
-Goretex, Non Phixion
I'm Superman! King fucking Kong! I can pick you up and throw you a million miles. I'm number one. Number fucking one. I'm number one. Number fucking one. Number one! Number one! Number one!

2005-02-17 15:51
"the sample´s the flesh and the beat´s the skeleton
U got beaf but there´s worms in the wellington"


Can ox - Rasberry Fields iaf..
!

2005-02-17 16:05
If your message ain't shit, fuck the records you've sold
cus' if you go platinum it's got nothin' to do with luck it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck!



Immortal Technique
 

2005-02-17 16:09
"Rap is something you Do, Hiphop is something you Live" KRS-One

förstår inte att ingen skrivit det ännu... (klassikö)


"Yo Nelly -You ain't fo' real, And you ain't Universal
-Your whole sound, sounds like an N-Sync Commercial"


Krs-1 "Ova Here"


"And let's get down to the facts of the matter
In the dictionary under wack rap, you the rapper"

"So nevertheless I'ma teach ya, teach ya
But when them slugs hit you, you'll be screamin, "Momma, EI! EI!"

Krs-One, båda delarna är tagna ur låten "You don't really want it"
som är en diss mot Nelly.
Kommer kanske med fler sen... Sharåå
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-02-17 16:15
skyhigh: fuck batman and robin, I'm robbin with a bat, man är inte method man, det e Rock från heltah skeltah.
ä
ä

2005-02-17 16:51
The_Realness P18 - Den e riktigt tung av J-Live!

"...Medans du e ful i huvet, flippa tji med oss, du får kuk i truten
Jag e sjuk i huvet, stoppar en kuk i luder
Jag e så sjuk att jag e bosatt på sjukhuset
tillsammans med sjutusen andra kukhuven
Sandra kuksuger på kuk-kuken...
-Lovar att rappa utan att säga kuk i tio minuter...
-Ok 10 minuter, R-Mann, you're on...
-Vad sa du kuken?"

R-Mann från DVS

hahaha... Ballaste idag iallafall... hahahaha...

"I've got seven mack 11's, about eight 38's
nine 9's, mack 10's, man this shit never end
even if the apple wont spin, I reach in my backpocket, and blast u with his twin"

Fat Joe från Who got gunz
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmöööööööööööööööööö!!!!!!!!! !

2005-02-17 17:53
den där fat joe raden känns bitad av Biggie...
"stora artister i USA nu för tiden är inget man vill prodda direkt" <--- generisk 16-åring i producentforumet låter oss ta del av hans tankar

2005-02-17 17:55
"Niggas sayin they goin murd' 50, how?
We ridin 'round with guns the size of Lil Bow Wow"
- 50 Cent/Wanksta
"stora artister i USA nu för tiden är inget man vill prodda direkt" <--- generisk 16-åring i producentforumet låter oss ta del av hans tankar

2005-02-17 18:00
"I've got seven Mack 11's, about eight 38's
nine 9's, ten Mack 10's, this shit never end
you can't touch my riches - even if you had MC Hammer and them .357-bitches"

- Biggie/Come On

vem har bitat vem? diggar Biggie-raden mer dock :)
"stora artister i USA nu för tiden är inget man vill prodda direkt" <--- generisk 16-åring i producentforumet låter oss ta del av hans tankar

2005-02-17 18:05
"I ran through every bitch in my path
I was fuckin chicks in the ass
when I was six and a half"

- Big L/98 Freestyle
"stora artister i USA nu för tiden är inget man vill prodda direkt" <--- generisk 16-åring i producentforumet låter oss ta del av hans tankar

2005-02-17 18:18

Lär ju vara Fattie Joey som baitat... Men han gör det bra i Who got gunz med! Å andra sidan så låter nog de flesta rimmen bra på det beatet...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmöööööööööööööööööö!!!!!!!!! !

2005-02-17 21:55
"your mom should have swallowed you!"

-Big L
I'm Superman! King fucking Kong! I can pick you up and throw you a million miles. I'm number one. Number fucking one. I'm number one. Number fucking one. Number one! Number one! Number one!

2005-02-17 22:00
"I ain't the cutest nigga rappin but I still got hoes
Snatch the baddest piece up in this bitch with one eye closed"

R. Kelly that's my nigga so I like girls young
18 or 23, black and white, girls cum"


- Bushwick Bill

...hehe, har självdistans och humor något som dem flesta rappare saknar.
Crime Pays, ask the Rothschilds!

2005-02-17 22:54
jag menade rock
 

2005-02-17 23:26
It's becoming unbearable
Making hits is easy
Put a famous bitch on the hook there you go with a platinum CD
/nas heaven

it appears as if a piece of me has got motivation
ain't nothin' wrong with a little morning masturbation
/slug like today

Neither one of us would be so lonely
If only you would come over here and hold me
/slug reflection




kom inte på ngt bättre vid denna tidpunkt.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.