I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

söker tunga hiphopcitat

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2006-11-09 14:36
EFX bra Immortal citat
men ett viktigt glömde du

"If you´re mad coz i dissed you? i'll rape your mom so we can make this a personal issue"
 I dont care you´re demonic. i just chill and lit up the chronic.
or take some speed that makes me fast as sonic.

2006-11-09 19:08
shake what your mamma gave ya And I'ma give you what your dad gave your mom to make ya
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-11-09 21:47
" I wanna lady on the street, but a freak in tha sheets, that know how to cook coz a nigga like to eat"

Lil Flip - Sunshine
 I dont care you´re demonic. i just chill and lit up the chronic.
or take some speed that makes me fast as sonic.

2006-11-09 22:27
"I love it when my bitch cook
Come home to a hot meal, it's not real - the bitch can't cook"

"Words can't express the way that I feel *visslar*"

"Did a couple of months and came home
Thought about what I did
Did the same shit I ain't come back home
Niggaz like "why you done that homes?"
"I don't know,(shit..fuck)..I don't know"


- Sean Price
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2006-11-09 23:16
fy fan vilken jävla diss mot biggie av saigon alltså, måste varit fett många som tog illa upp av de.
nån som vet om nån har sagt nått tillbaka?

2006-11-09 23:46
Whats my name? buckshot! whats your name, not in this song!(buckshot)

Giving yall nothing but the licks like 2 broads( MF)

And just like he said, I coulda told ya
MF, the holder of a boulder, Money Folder

2006-11-12 00:57
Longer than the rumor that I was sticking it to Christina
'Cause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
It'd be Jennifer Lopez and Puffy you know this
Sorry Puff but I don't give a fuck, if this chick was my own mother,
I'd still fuck her with no rubber, and cum inside her
And have a son and a new brother,
At the same tame, and just say that it ain't mine

Eminem - I'm back

lite mkt kanske men de är bra ;>
How can you think on your feet has been bitten off from the knee, and down?

2006-11-12 01:15
A lot of cat's claim they ride or die but they don't own a moped//
I punch you in your face and you die on impact like Lisa Lopez (?)//
HEY! File sharing is a crime and I'm not going to be anally raped just so you can listen to Usher!

2006-11-12 11:41
Its my time and its my rhyme and I'll use it
Its a fine line between my mind and the music
Its dissapearing I dont know but it grows faint
i'm no saint so i dont claim when i know i aint
I've never been a sucka, I've never been a bitch
I'm never been a custo, I've never been a snitch
I'll never be a punk You'll never make me quit
Shady dont give a fuck well I dont give a shit
Thats how the fuck it is, You betta recognize
Cause where the fuck I'm from there is no second trys
There is no second guessin, It only takes a second,
Detroit, Strap up ya boots its time to be respected



Vishiss - Killin' Spree
tankefoda.wordpress.com
365citat.wordpress.com

2006-11-13 16:57
The same reason you can't stand that word you've heard/
The same reason you know it word for word/
Dawg it's politics!

-tonedeff
On a average night im likely to stab a fag with a knife/
That's when im chillin' imagine when im mad what it's like/
-Saigon

2006-11-13 16:58

The same reason you can't stand that VERSE you've heard/
The same reason you know it word for word/
Dawg it's politics!

-tonedeff

On a average night im likely to stab a fag with a knife/
That's when im chillin' imagine when im mad what it's like/
-Saigon

2006-11-13 19:49
Bitch ass niggaz better call me sajaaa



- Sean P
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-01-10 22:41
Im not into cars no more
im more like planes and boats (?)
cuz i spit shit directly aimed at throats
i got doorbells with real bitches singin´ the notes

MC Shan ja, älskar denna line med
Shuu

2007-01-11 02:42
A sex disease was as common as TB, but gays today get VD in 3-D / And that that is called AIDS in case you didn't know.
Kool G Rap - Truely Yours

Every President we ever had lied / You know, I'm kinda glad Nixon died.
KRS-One - Ah Yeah

Elvis was a hero to most but he never meant shit to me / You see, straight out racist the sucker was simple and plain, motherfuck him and John Wayne.
Public Enemy - Fight The Power

Your career is like George Burns / I can't belive you ain't dead yet.
Chino XL - Freestyle Rhymes

I'm so damn horny tonight for snatch / That I'd fuck Whoopi Goldberg's ugly ass.
Willie D - I Need Some Pussy

Picture yourself crushing Xzibit with your tough talk / That's like Christopher Reeves doing the Crip walk.
Xzibit - 3 Card Molly

Don't say you never heard of me / 'Til they murder me, I'm a legend.
2pac - Runnin'

There's a picture in my mind of some niggaz that mob
There's a picture in my mind of banks gettin robbed
Ok I'll start lootin at the Shrubstown Mall
You got some money cause I just don't close my Audi y'all.
Ganksta NIP - Crimewave

25-to-life's the mandatory minimal
My whole community gets treated like they criminals.
Geto Boys - G Code

We don't photograph the homies, that'll catch a nigga up
On a picture you a victim, bottom line nigga fucked.
Geto Boys - G Code




R.I.P. Zika R.I.P. Teraq R.I.P. Jens R.I.P .Calle R.I.P. Stoffe

2007-01-11 03:47
"God damn I'm the man"
-Celph Titled

Så jävla skön bara. :P


My oral illustration be like clitoral stimulation

2007-01-11 08:58

"picture me and pamela lee in a drop
i show her how a real kid rock
me and kelis on the beach having fun
her cell rung 9-1-1 it's God's son" - lil bow wow


damn det där är tight.

SKU - SKU - SKULASON!

2007-01-11 10:16
The worst person to run from is yourself

Dilated Peoples

2007-01-11 10:38
  "My lyrics get the U.S. Open without playing tennis"
- Punchline

 
"Just cause people get behind you it don't mean they got your back" - Xzibit

"If the bling was a drug
I'd die from an overdose" - Bow wow

"Listen to me! I wanna be a legend one day, that way
I can be put in the same category with Barry White and Marvin Gaye" -Trick daddy


"I'd be dead If looks can kill" - Lloyd banks

"I'm 4 peace, but I'll kill you If you fuck with myy moms or my niece" - Dead Prez


"I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward" - Tupac 



http://marcedwardkhalil.blogspot.com/

2007-01-11 13:03
"listen close the makings of the perfect bitch
there´s always one thing wrong n that u wish that u switch
or fix, while u shaping every curve n hips
heard of this?
the makings of the perfect bitch"

Nas

lite kul
"No bullshit, no RnB-hooks, just raw rap"

2007-01-11 13:08
"Although the world is round we're still trapped in a Square" / Big Shug, The Militia


"Ask Beavis, I get nothing but head (Butt-Head)" / Big L, The Wake Up Show (tror jag han korde den forst pa? Correct me if I'm wrong)
I be around, just out of sight

2007-01-11 13:22
cypress hill - illusions

"some people tell me that I need help, some people can fuck of and go to hell"

TUNG
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-01-11 13:25
"I'm cancerous, so when I diss you wouldn't wanna answer this
If you responded back with a battle rap you wrote for Canibus
I strangled you to death then I choked you again
Then break your fuckin legs till your bones poke through your skin"
Eminem - Role Model

"Original Bad Boy on the case, cover your face
Came in the place blowed, and sprayed Puffy with Mase"
Eminem - Any Man (Rawkus Presents Soundbombing 2)


"So don't step to this, cause I got a live crew
You might be kinda big but they make coffins yo' size too"
Big L - All Black

"Step to this and get left with a face full of tears, pal
but man you've been rappin for years now
and ain't made a hit yet, you flop in a split sec
In the shower's the only time you get your dick wet"
Big L - All Black

"Cause I'm a street genius with a unique penis
Got fly chicks on my dick that don't even speak English"
Big L - Da Graveyard

"I got drug spots from New York to Canada
Cause Big L be fuckin' with more keys than a janitor"
Big L - Da Graveyard

"You whacker than the motherfucker you bit your whole style from
You couldn't sell 2 copies if ya' pressed a double album"
Eminem - Battle Vs. Juice



(var tvungen o droppa Big L, sa skona mig "han ar overskattad"!)














I be around, just out of sight

2007-01-11 13:31
"Ti sanjas mrtve zene il te ziva nije htijela"
Nered i Stoka - Majstor Ceremonije

Direkt Oversattning

"Du drommer om doda kvinnor for ingen vid liv vill ha dig"
I be around, just out of sight

2007-01-11 13:46
"Yayo bring the condoms, I'm in room 203" -50 Cent
de har aldrig krigat, rånat, hustlat eller snott, eller fattat att man formas av den plats där man bor

2007-01-11 14:19
Hallie's in a coma, I smell the aroma,
of a dead body, chemical imbalance - Esham


Omae wa jowai

2007-01-11 14:37
i'm off the chain like freed slaves!
Vad vet du om plastpåsar med dragkedja?

2007-01-11 14:38
this aint a game but my metal gear solid!
Vad vet du om plastpåsar med dragkedja?

2007-01-11 15:52


BigIssue P21

Du missade ett riktigt tungt citat från låten  - all Black

Me being a virgin, that's idiotic
Cause if Big L got the AIDS every cutie in the city got it
http://marcedwardkhalil.blogspot.com/

2007-01-11 15:57
oj du kaanske inte skrev det för att någon redan nämnt den tidigare. såg det nu. my bad.
http://marcedwardkhalil.blogspot.com/

2007-01-11 16:57
"Rap is something you do, HipHop is something you live.."

Behöver jag ens skriva namnet?
fullfjädrad när jag kickat en gås..


2007-01-11 17:23
"I fucking hate you,
I hate your mother and father
because they made you,
I hate the universe because it create you,
I hate everyone and anything that embrace you"


Jedi Mind Tricks - Nada Cambia


"Yeeaaahh!!" & "WHHUUUUTT!"

Gissa vem ?:P
 

2007-01-11 17:32
"waking up is the beginning of a day thats fucked"

kommer inte ihåg vad han hette

"A child is born with no state of mind, blind to the ways of mankind"

Grandmaster Flash- The Message
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-01-25 15:43
If BIG was hers, he would sound "Dead Wrong"
Cause I don't spit same verses on the radio as in a song


/Mad Skillz som nu langre inte ar sa mad
I be around, just out of sight

2007-01-25 17:24

"Ain't nothing but a g-thang, baby it's a g-thang
Bounce like you got hydraulics in your g-strang"

- The Game

Its not that i hate them Swedish Artists, its just the fact that they tracks is 99% Garbage.

2007-01-25 18:58
There's one life, one love, so there can only be one king!

Naaaaaaaaaas!
Roc Nation Invasion! 19/7 - 2008

2007-01-25 19:57
Tech N9ne på "This Ring"

"and your wifey steady yelling bout quality time//
and you think, with all the fame and fortune, shit oughta be fine//
but what happens when the divorce papers just gotta be signed//
and you lose half and your children, cause you gotta be N9ne//
I wanna relax with 'em, and spend time to the maximum//
but if silence is golden, then me making noise is platinum//"


sjukt fett
"Jag hatar inte mycket, men när någon uttalar whoa fel, börjar jag hata den personen." - Dr.Octagon

2007-01-25 21:18
folket har säkert redan postat dem allihopa men typ alla rader från mobb deeps första skivor.
fcuk spleling

2007-01-25 21:34
I ran through every bitch in my path, i was fucking chicks in the ass when i was six and a half!
Wordlife no doubt baby

2007-01-25 23:12
konstigt att ingen nämnt denna..

dead in the middle of little italy, little did we know that we riddle two middlemen that didn't do diddly..
pun - twinz

2007-01-25 23:55
when a boy writes off the world it's done with sloppy misspelled words 
but if a girl writes off the world it's done in cursive


-Sage
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night

2007-01-26 01:20
you got a House In Virginia
the only way you sicker than us
gettin bagged with .22's now you's a ridiculous fuck
no need for the gunplay, it's ok, 'cause you dyin' anyway
nas - zone out

2007-01-26 12:01
ivanka F1

den ar sjukt tung och jakligt hard!


I threw my watch outside the window to see time fly
/Celph Titled
I be around, just out of sight

2007-01-26 12:22
kommer inte ihåg riktigt men typ

Rappers are concerned when they gonna blow up
atleast party in Iraq, You might blow up

celph titled freestyle
Omae wa jowai

2007-01-26 13:16
vi maste halla denna traden vid liv, for alla ar som inte ar sakra pa hur en text riktigt gick till eller kommer inte ihag eller whatever

KLICKA HAR!
I be around, just out of sight

2007-01-26 14:42
WE LAUGH AS WE CAST THE FIRST STONES AT CHRIST

och den bästa

I LOVE PUSSY BUT NEVER THE BITCH THAT IT'S ATTACHED TO

Vinnie paz
och Jus Allah


Skulle inte stjäla pengar från folk om jag så fick en miljon och fri lejd utifrån snutstation!


2007-01-26 16:12
Hit with the rico, they repo your vehico'
Everything was all good just a week ago
'Bout to start bitchin' ain't you? Ready to start snitchin' ain't you?
I'll forgive your weak ass, hustlin' just ain't you
Aside from the fast cars; honey's that shake they
ass at bars you know you wouldn't be involved
with the underworld dealers, carriers of mac-millers
East coast bodiers, west coast cap peelers
Little monkey niggas turn gorillas

Jay-Z - Dead Presidents
Roc Nation Invasion! 19/7 - 2008

2007-01-26 19:16
"A wise man told me not to argue with folls, cause people from a distant can't tell who is who"
- Jay-Z

"I'm so far ahead of my time I can start another life. Look behind you, I'm about to pass you twice."
- Jay-Z

"I keep my enemies close, I give em enough rope, they put themselves in the air, I just kick away the chair."
Jay-Z

"Today is the tomorrow that you should have feared yesterday."
- Pitch Black

"My girls are like boomerangs, no matter how far I throw them they come back."
- Big L

"Battles I lose none, I make crews run, I get fools done. I got ten fingers but only use one."
- Big L

"A girl ask me for a ring and I put one around her whole eye."
- Big L

"A tech nine is my utensil. Fillin' niggas with so much led they can use they dick for a pencil."
- Big L

"Step to this and get shanked up. I knocked out so many teeth the toothfairy went bankrupt"
- Big L

"I'm known for snatchin' purses and bombin' churches. I get more pussy than most niggas get on purpose."
- Big L

"I told him, "give up the dough before you get smoked. Oh, you're broke? (*shots*) now you're dead broke"."
- Big L

"I't funny how niggas sleep, but don't have no dreams."
- Creek
"Today is the tomorrow that you should have feared yesterday."
- Pitch Black

2007-01-26 19:28
I can make 50 cent look like limp bizkit. Its true, and dont make me rap about you, im from where the kids are addicted to glue!

K`naan-Whats Hardcore

2007-01-26 19:31
Penthouse:

"I'm known for snatchin' purses and bombin' churches. I get more pussy than most niggas get on purpose."

Ahh.. En av de allra bästa. Du hann före!
Watch me get down in your Province, town, or populace
Cause in my life, rhyme is Prime, posses the matrix like Optimus

2007-01-26 19:54

"I got a dream and a pipe, that's it//
a drum machine and a mic to spit//
got a career that made me cheat on my wfie//
a mistress named life and I ain't treating her right either//"



Mos Eisley från Sweatshop Union, på låten Try.


tycker det är sjukt fett, lyssnade på den nu när jag såg tråden.

"Jag hatar inte mycket, men när någon uttalar whoa fel, börjar jag hata den personen." - Dr.Octagon