Da Antidote har alltid legat mig varmt om hjärtat. Inte min favoritlåt från albumet direkt men den är tung den med.
7.5/10
Keep playing sega-games
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
4/10
Maple Street Crew har 2 grymma skivor.. men bara 1 youtube, lite lamt. Jävulskt bra.
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Producent
2011-06-03 14:20
MPC 2500, Akai S900, Roland JV 1080 in the basement! Boom bap lives!
7/10
För er som missat MGK
Redaktionen
2011-06-04 01:20
2/10
fbws: Whutcha want får 6.5? lyssnade inte tillräckligt kanske? :)
Think of a colour you've never seen.
Producent
2011-06-04 21:27
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent
2011-06-05 13:30
4/10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBjzAdpZzf0
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
Old school Rap Gangsta Rap
Producent
2011-06-06 13:43
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
you panic sensin my manic rage and aggression only bitch you see inside of my eyes is your reflection
Old school Rap Gangsta Rap
7/10 älskar mega som du. Men bättre låtar finns ju
ingen banger direkt men feta rader!
"life's a garden, dig it."
spec. sista versen
"life's a garden, dig it."
Skivsamlare
2011-06-09 11:59
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396 Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop
Old school Rap Gangsta Rap
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396 Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop
Producent
2011-06-12 14:45
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
Skivsamlare
2011-06-12 22:40
7/10
- I'm gonna get it,
by any means necessary, I'm committed.
The most important single central fact about a free market is that no exchange takes place unless both parties benefit.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
5/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVgvL-M3Aro
Old school Rap Gangsta Rap
Classic, en av hans sämre i mitt tycke dock. Men still gr8!
7/10
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396 Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop
Producent
2011-06-15 22:06
People believe what they want to believe, and I want to believe you're a smart man.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Redaktionen
2011-06-16 22:34
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
The most important single central fact about a free market is that no exchange takes place unless both parties benefit.
2/10...
Hoppas på att den inte nyligen blivit upplagd här
8/10. 9th är fan underskattad alltså..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.