I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2011-05-24 11:00
7/10

 
Skivsamlare

2011-05-24 11:22
7/10

Odd Goons @ Soundcloud SP1200 / S950. 12bit grittynessss


2011-05-24 12:40
8/10

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396

Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop

2011-05-24 14:53
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-05-24 15:44
9/10 man tröttnar aldrig!

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2011-05-24 17:51
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2011-05-24 19:08
7/10

People believe what they want to believe, and I want to believe you're a smart man.

2011-05-24 19:48
6/10 haha flummig låt. Devin e fucked up xD

Denna håller än! Beatet e insane:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2011-05-24 23:14
3/10, inte min kopp av te.

People believe what they want to believe, and I want to believe you're a smart man.

2011-05-25 01:51
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-05-25 11:57
8/10

 

2011-05-25 12:39
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-05-25 15:12
6/10


2011-05-25 16:30
7,5/10


 

2011-05-25 16:41
5/10

Big Pun - Captial Punishment 9/10



Keep playing sega-games
Producent

2011-05-25 18:44
5/10, och om du gjorde på några ovan, så gör jag det oxå, gunz still hot får 9/10


People believe what they want to believe, and I want to believe you're a smart man.

2011-05-25 23:04
8/10

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396

Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop
Skivsamlare

2011-05-25 23:22
7/10

Odd Goons @ Soundcloud SP1200 / S950. 12bit grittynessss


2011-05-26 09:14
7/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Rappare

2011-05-26 10:17
5/10

STHLM GROOVE COLLECTIVE

2011-05-26 22:40
1/10
vi haffar småflickor med galnaste makmode, allting från stureplan till smutsiga crackhoes

2011-05-26 22:51
7/10

detta hade jag kunnat säga till dig IRL.
Skivsamlare

2011-05-26 23:17
7/10

Odd Goons @ Soundcloud SP1200 / S950. 12bit grittynessss

Rappare

2011-05-27 12:51
5/10
STHLM GROOVE COLLECTIVE

2011-05-27 13:02
6/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-05-27 13:18
7/10

Old school Rap
Gangsta Rap

2011-05-27 14:01
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-05-27 15:59
6/10


2011-05-28 11:14
7/10

 
Poet

2011-05-28 16:52
3/10, not mah cup o' tee.
Raise the roof foooooooor... Dope D.O.D!

Jag har ätit pannkaka!

2011-05-28 17:53
0/10
Så jävla pretentiöst.

The most important single central fact about a free market is that no exchange takes place unless both parties benefit.

2011-05-29 04:16
6.5/10 För att jag är på det humöret... Skulle säkert få 3/10 imorgon.

0/10
Så jävla pretentiöst.

Indeed, kul idé att mixa drum and bass + hiphop men det där låter bara corny^^


Keep playing sega-games

2011-05-29 05:13
6/10


2011-05-29 14:56
4/10 tråkig rap


2011-05-29 15:31
5/10 soft beat.

Ett grymt tape!

 

2011-05-29 15:34
Oj, var fan cd.. whatever, rare shit :p
 

2011-05-29 21:46
7/10


2011-05-29 23:00
2/10 ... haha vafan. :p

 

2011-05-30 09:07
6/10

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396

Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop

2011-05-30 18:27
9/10

 

2011-05-31 00:58
5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-05-31 09:25
9/10

Old school Rap
Gangsta Rap

2011-05-31 17:17
3/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-05-31 21:51
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2011-05-31 21:51
VA varför bara 3 av 10??? Den låten förtjärnar mer!
Old school Rap
Gangsta Rap

2011-05-31 23:09
Oliwer - Ja enligt dig ja kanske.. Enligt mig, nej.. The Game har droppat hundra gånger tyngre grejer än det du postade..
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-06-01 01:48
Japp men det är texten som jag tycker är bra föresten så är det en läckt version.
Old school Rap
Gangsta Rap

2011-06-01 01:52
7/10 på Roc marciano låten


Ockej då tar vi en klassiker här då! :)
Old school Rap
Gangsta Rap

2011-06-01 21:59
3.5/10

Keep playing sega-games
Producent

2011-06-01 22:25
jävligt fet rap men kobjällran blev riktigt dryg i längden!

6/10

MPC 2500, Akai S900, Roland JV 1080 in the basement!
Boom bap lives!