I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2011-04-27 01:37
6/10

Slim Thug Feat. Devin The Dude & Dre Day - Caddy Music
 

2011-04-27 07:45
7/10

Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2011-04-27 22:44
6/10

Keep playing sega-games

2011-04-27 23:23
4/10

 

2011-04-27 23:43
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2011-04-28 08:34
7/10

Beatet höll upp en den en hel del.

Bjuder på lite poesi:
Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. - Lao Tzu


2011-04-28 10:02
3/10

 

2011-04-28 10:33
8/10 Made my morning !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-04-28 11:41
7/10
 

2011-04-28 12:13
6/10 Skön, men uttjatad sampling.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-04-28 14:17
6.5/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2011-04-28 16:32
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-04-28 19:16
6/10

 

2011-04-28 19:44
7/10




hade ingen aning det fanns remix på denna
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2011-04-28 20:01
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-04-28 20:56
7/10

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2011-04-29 00:35
2/10

DaVinci - Blame Game

 

2011-04-29 12:55
7/10 Inte hört, gillade! Jävulskt soft, tack för tipset :)
Fillmoooeee!

Mer Sac-town då, grym skiva.

 

2011-04-29 18:22
7/10


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396

Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop

2011-04-30 14:01
7/10

 

2011-04-30 14:40
7.5/10

 

2011-05-01 10:08
5/10

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396

Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop

2011-05-01 17:36
7.5/10

 

2011-05-01 19:47
5/10 Rörigt beat, men soft refräng.

Keep playing sega-games

2011-05-01 23:31
7.5 här vare ist ett soft beat men med en fet refräng

 

2011-05-02 16:13
6.2/10 är inte så förtjust i hans solo skivor.

 

2011-05-02 17:27
5/10

 

2011-05-02 19:49
segt! betygsätter inte min egen utan näste man får till uppgift att betygsätta två :)

 

2011-05-03 01:16
6/10 på båda två!

MURS ft Kurupt & Jay Rock - We Ballin
 

2011-05-03 10:59
5/10 Oväntad kombo där

 

2011-05-03 11:53
8/10 Skön låt!

Kör på en sommardänga då..

Tha M.O.B.B. - Summertime
 

2011-05-03 18:13
7/10

 

2011-05-04 12:19
6.5/10

Vill ha det här tapet.

 

2011-05-05 15:59
mm verkar spännande.. minus för avbrott mitt i dock: 6/10

 

2011-05-05 16:05
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-05-05 16:57
Den där var från Murder Mans singel, ett tape med 2 låtar.. finns i bättre version på:
G 4 Life (Of P.O.W.S.) - Moe Dead People Than Alive - 2000 (Detroit, Michigan)
 

2011-05-05 18:04
7/10

Keep playing sega-games

2011-05-05 18:57
6/10

 

2011-05-06 10:18
7,5/10

Fat Joe - Success
 

2011-05-06 17:15
4/10

Keep playing sega-games
Producent

2011-05-06 18:03
9/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxpYUTfHZA

2011-05-06 23:16
6.5/10

 

2011-05-06 23:49
Tung! 8/10
 

2011-05-07 10:19
5/10

 

2011-05-07 12:31
8/10



Den som ger den här låten mindre än 8 av 10 måste ha en jävligt bra förklaring...
The most important single central fact about a free market is that no exchange takes place unless both parties benefit.

2011-05-07 12:39
Låten är skön som fan men jag ger den 7/10 BARA för att du skrev "den som ger den här låten mindre än 8......"

Royce & Em's nya snurrar på repeat just nu, så jag postar den. Hate it or love it.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2011-05-07 13:14
4/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxpYUTfHZA

2011-05-07 13:31
8/10

Sommarstek:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-05-07 14:58
10/10

 

2011-05-07 16:23
4/10