Producent
2013-04-18 16:39
Trixies bild, jhahaha :D
"If I had a heart, it might be breaking right now" - Dexter Morgan
obeskrivlig lycka :)
"It is the prohibition that makes anything precious" -Mark Twain
Producent
2013-04-29 20:18
Producent
2013-04-29 20:19
Cold mornings.
Moderator
2013-04-29 22:05
And I was better where I was miserable, why didn't you leave me there?
Moderator
2013-05-02 23:26
And I was better where I was miserable, why didn't you leave me there?
Producent
2013-05-04 11:43
VIOLETA PARRA - Gracias a la vida
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
"It is the prohibition that makes anything precious" -Mark Twain
"If I had a heart, it might be breaking right now" - Dexter Morgan
Producent
2013-05-17 04:11
Producent
2013-05-20 14:39
Moderator
2013-05-21 19:28
And I was better where I was miserable, why didn't you leave me there?
Moderator
2013-05-24 04:09
And I was better where I was miserable, why didn't you leave me there?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Producent
2013-06-04 22:27
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Moderator
2013-06-09 15:00
And I was better where I was miserable, why didn't you leave me there?
Hahah!
"If I had a heart, it might be breaking right now" - Dexter Morgan
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
"If I had a heart, it might be breaking right now" - Dexter Morgan
Producent
2013-08-16 10:48
Producent
2013-08-19 12:29
All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel - J.hendrix
German Chancellor Angela Merkel attends the debate on the final report of the German parliament Bundestag NSU investigation committee in Berlin, Monday, Sept. 2, 2013. The nearly 1,400-page report follows a 19-month review of how police and intelligence agencies failed to stop the National Socialist Underground (NSU) group killing eight Turks, a Greek and a policewoman between 2000 and 2007.The group was only linked to the killings after two main members died in a murder-suicide after a botched 2011 bank robbery. The third suspected main member is now on trial. The cross-party committee says authorities didn’t properly consider the possibility that the killings were racially motivated, partly because of their own biases. It calls for more minorities in the security services.
Producent
2013-09-04 13:39
Producent
2013-10-12 22:16
Producent
2013-10-12 22:17
"It is the prohibition that makes anything precious" -Mark Twain
skillnaden mellan dam och herr-fotboll? :)
"It is the prohibition that makes anything precious" -Mark Twain
"It is the prohibition that makes anything precious" -Mark Twain
Moderator
2013-11-29 15:54
And I was better where I was miserable, why didn't you leave me there?
tror inte han behöver presenteras... :D
fick mig att flabba till lite
"It is the prohibition that makes anything precious" -Mark Twain
Jävlar, där har det gått utför...
Taking a selfie with people trapped in the elevator.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.