Skivsamlare
2008-10-01 23:27
postal service - nothing better (styrofoam remix) (mmmh, styrofoam, mmmmh postal service)
http://www.kulturkompaniet.nu/
Låt: ShabdaArtist: Mike OldfieldAlbum: Music Of The Spheres Detta är så otroligt välkomponerat och vackert att jag har svårt att finna ord.
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind
Låt: The MaskArtist: DangerDoom feat. GhostfaceAlbum: The Mouse And The Mask
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Velvet Underground - Hey Mr. Rain (version 1)
Jag finner inga svar, det finns inga svar!
The Magnetic Fields - World Love
http://arspedia.org/wiki/Hip_Hop http://arspedia.org/wiki/Babylon http://arspedia.org/wiki/Vapen#Bananbomb
Låt: Dazed and ConfusedArtist: Led ZeppelinAlbum: The Song Remains The Same Helt magiskt :)
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind
Matt Skiba - Good Fucking Bye
I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac
Glasvegas - Go Square Go
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Låt: Red At NightArtist: Gaslight AnthemAlbum : Sink or Swim
I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac
David Bowie - Drive-In Saturday
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
The Streets - The escapist
Jag finner inga svar, det finns inga svar!
Skansros - Drömmen om Skansros
jagvillocksåhaenblog.com
Låt: Trouble BreathingArtist: Alkaline TrioAlbum: Goddamnit
I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac
Låt: Price of FreedomArtist: DrudkhAlbum: The Swan Road
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light, but by exploring the darkness.
Låt: AmputationsArtist: Tom GabelAlbum: Heart Burns
I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac
Happy Trash Culture - In the clear
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
ojojoj vad mycket musik man inte har hört :S :) Bara att sätta igång och välja och vraka! just nu: Coldplay - Warning Sign
http:www.soundcloud.com/2childish2 http://www.youtube.com/2childish2
Låt: Ciel Errant
Artist: Alcest
Album: Souvenirs d'un autre monde
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light, but by exploring the darkness.
Låt: I Know You're Here
Artist: Steve Vai
Album: G3 - Live In Denver
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind
Flipper - Life Is Cheap
http://arspedia.org/wiki/Hip_Hop http://arspedia.org/wiki/Babylon http://arspedia.org/wiki/Vapen#Bananbomb
Låt: BleederArtist: Alkaline TrioAlbum: Alkaline Trio
I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac
Comeback Kid - Die Tonight
Skivsamlare
2008-10-05 16:30
Comeback Kid - Wake the dead
http://www.kulturkompaniet.nu/
My Favourite - Burning Hearts
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Skivsamlare
2008-10-05 19:17
bright eyes - first day of my life.
http://www.kulturkompaniet.nu/
Låt: If You Had A Bad TimeArtist: Alkaline TrioAlbum: Alkaline Trio/One Man Army Split
I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac
Skivsamlare
2008-10-05 19:44
Bright Eyes - At the bottom of everything.
http://www.kulturkompaniet.nu/
Time Again - Soon It Will Be
I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac
Skivsamlare
2008-10-05 19:59
Kristian Anttila - Bland bovar å banditer
http://www.kulturkompaniet.nu/
Coldplay - In my place
http:www.soundcloud.com/2childish2 http://www.youtube.com/2childish2
Skivsamlare
2008-10-05 21:59
Regina Spektor - Another town.
http://www.kulturkompaniet.nu/
My Bloody Valentine - Cupid Come
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Låt: Dazed and ConfusedArtist: Led ZeppelinAlbum: The Song Remains The Same
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind
Låt: Come TogetherArtist: SpiritualizedAlbum: Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind
Låt: Symphony SpaceArtist: SpiritualizedAlbum: Lazer Guided Melodies
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind
Bob Dylan - I want you
Jag finner inga svar, det finns inga svar!
The O'Jays - Family reunion
Jag finner inga svar, det finns inga svar!
Mr Hudson & The Library - Too late, Too Late
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Låt: If I Were With Her NowArtist: SpiritualizedAlbum: Lazer Guided Melodies
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind
211-run_dmc_feat._aerosmith_-_walk_this_way-tlt
stigili dang dang didan
Låt: Shine a LightArtist: SpiritualizedAlbum: Lazer Guided Melodies
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind
Jimmy Cliff - Many rivers to cross
Jag finner inga svar, det finns inga svar!
Låt: Polska efter Höök OlleArtist: Jan JohanssonAlbum: Jazz på svenska
Gerdaman
Skivsamlare
2008-10-07 18:23
radiohead - dollars & cents
http://www.kulturkompaniet.nu/
KNA connected - back when i was young
All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel - J.hendrix
The Riot Before - Threat Level Midnight
I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac
Sam-E - Intro (Kom Ut Och Lek)
Rapparen Claes Trofobik är aktuell med videon "Ingen kan stoppa mig" just nu. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTeLSssfnPw
The Riot Before - Election Day
I've got it now... a thorn in my side the size of a Cadillac