I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Give me something to sing about.

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-07-09 16:58

Give me something to sing about.


Feel the power.
The first sign of a dreamer's doubt
Black wedding gowns drained of blood
Atomic bombs hidden in a raindrop's sound
No blacks allowed signs, prophets bow down
Babies born with their eyes turned inside out
Razorblades on a bathroom floor;
a crying mom banging on the door
Her fists violently hitting the drums to a guitars last accord
Bodies stroke their caskets
Hidden behind jokes and laughter
Freezing flames burst through a stripper's last tears
Sweet words whispered in a dead man's ear
Burning steel through cowards on fields and mountains
Feel the power.
Give me something to sing about.

Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains
Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-07-10 15:40
wtfff
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-07-13 23:44
!!!!!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-07-13 23:48
detta är bra skrivet
be the change

2009-07-14 12:49
aa riktigt fett :D
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2009-07-15 16:07
Tackzors
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-07-15 17:14
mycket nice, gillar ditt format på hur du skriver dom här texterna... mycket lättläst.
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2009-07-17 19:51
Tacksoon
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-07-22 01:35
bravo!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-29 17:55
thx tsun, lite utförligare?
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101