I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2009-03-22 19:21

He's coming

7.13 pm - computer screen buzzing
There's blood on the floor
The music scene rastas and future street hustlers
Whispers, cocking of guns and sobbing.. He's coming


My name is Hwa - You little kids don't know me
I never sold weed on cold streets.. or wrote 'peace'
I make fire out of ice and admire out of doubts
Name means hiphop or atleast what it once was about
I gave you permission to watch my personal Hell rise,
Before you small minded fucks learned how to spell right
I started writing back in the old times of lowrides
Before every line was half bitten from myspace profiles
I dominated and raised the standard for the average
But I got tired of battles
Swapped RBG for Seven's Travels
Took spex under my wing; and 9/11 happened
Shit, microwave just beeped - feeding time
Just popped in to say: Hello and fuck your feeble minds

Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains
Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-03-22 20:47
haha, one for ol' times sake?

d här va grymt, helt klar en hwa-text!
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2009-03-22 23:24
Tackar spexo!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-03-22 23:35
riktigt bra... gillar att raderna inte är jääätte långa men att du ändå fick in allt som behövdes och lite till i varje rad :D

Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2009-03-23 13:33
dope. början och slutet var lite mindre bra, men allt mellan, som oxå hörde ihop (vilket inte slutet och introt gjorde lika bra, enligt mig) - var niice.
kul o se nåt från en gammal räv oxå (dessutom som skriver på engelska), ett tag sen ;9

keepitup
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2009-03-24 19:58
Tackaaaar
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-03-29 12:49
upp!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-03-29 13:56
Det var fett.. fortsätt skriv!
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-03-30 08:00
nice HWA
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2009-03-30 13:37
Hög standard!!
"Inte konstigt att horan är fattig när hon jobbar på timlön!"

2009-03-30 14:02
yeah, dope!
Jag har Looptroop att tacka / de lärde mig betydelsen av att racka / What goes around comes around / så jag stack ut och snodde deras platta

2009-03-30 17:24
Fan va nice x)
Hinner inte med så mycket creds men keep it up
Checka lenken jao!

....|....
....|....
....|....
...\/...
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-01 21:38

7.13 pm - computer screen buzzing
There's blood on the floor
The music scene rastas and future street hustlers
Whispers, cocking of guns and sobbing.. He's coming

-fet inledning.. skriv oftare förfan, ...

Upp me denna bitchz
"One good think about music, when it hits you.. You feel no pain..So hit me with music... Hit me with music now!"

2009-04-04 19:16
Tack alla! Kul att det gillas!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2009-04-26 07:41
Uppp!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101