I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Stockholm ain't got M1s, gats or killing skills

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2008-07-10 22:53

Stockholm ain't got M1s, gats or killing skills


Verbal glock clips
In the hands of suburban hiphopkids
Shit hits the fan like a moshpit
Front row at a Marilyn Manson concert
You only open your mouth when my semen hits
Making cuts and busting Slugs like emo kids
Rip that wallet from your sweaty palms
I swipe your cash like it's a credit card
Then have your girlfriend suck my cock
Yadayada flow like water yada fucking dah
The same lines everytime like Dane Cook
Fucking update your status like facebook
Rappers blingblinging like they're really pimps
Stockholm ain't got M1s, gats or killing skills
Just matches, gasoline and pictures of Fifty's crib
Don't need a crew to write stuff
And fight fucks thinking they're white thugs
I stand alone like asian guys at nightclubs
Laughing at your flock and that shit youre wearing
The next line your posse writes will be your obituary

Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains
Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-10 23:00
Stockholm ain't got M1s, gats or killing skills
Just matches, gasoline and pictures of Fifty's crib
Don't need a crew to write stuff
And fight fucks thinking they're white thugs
I stand alone like asian guys at nightclubs


haha, när ja läser sånt här ja blir sugen på att skriva själv, bra grejjer
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2008-07-10 23:33
bra skit
be the change

2008-07-11 04:32
Det var väl okej, kan göras bättre
"Jag var också rap när jag var fjorton år man."

2008-07-11 05:23
tyckte de va fett!
BullerbyBarnen Crew, SMÖGenröra, Världar i Fantasi
för du kan röka någonting som gör en skön och får
allting att kännas som det går att garva åt

2008-07-11 09:52
Verbal glock clips
In the hands of suburban hiphopkids
Shit hits the fan like a moshpit
Front row at a Marilyn Manson concert

- hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehee

du e alltid bra, detta var fett, gillaz

2008-07-11 10:07
Shit hits the fan like a moshpit

Hahaha, den där skrattade jag högt åt. Bra skit!
Jag har Looptroop att tacka / de lärde mig betydelsen av att racka / What goes around comes around / så jag stack ut och snodde deras platta

2008-07-11 11:38
en del roliga rader men inget jättebra.. keep it up
 

2008-07-11 16:34
I stand alone like asian guys at nightclubs
haha skön:)

The same lines everytime like Dane Cook
Fucking update your status like facebook
Rappers blingblinging like they're really pimps
Stockholm ain't got M1s, gats or killing skills
Just matches, gasoline and pictures of Fifty's crib

nice

skön känsla genom ´hela texten!
Stop screamin, you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah Witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils...

2008-07-13 00:06
Tack alla kul att det gillas var är mina kommatecken
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-13 00:09
riktigt nice... bästa jag har läst på länge faktiskt..
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2008-07-13 13:00
Tack Animaly! Kul att höra^^
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-15 22:34
uuuuuuuuup
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-16 22:26
Whoa's finest in action. Kul att det finns folk med klass.
Living is easy, with eyes closed.

2008-07-17 16:35
Tack pluffy!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-18 15:44
uuuuuuppppp
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-19 11:06
upppp
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2008-07-20 20:14
Äntligen något från någon som kan skriva! Tungt.
dingrinn.blogspot.com

2008-07-23 11:20
Tack Trimmad!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101