I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Red and Punk - Straight fucking Edge

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2007-01-15 01:07

Red and Punk - Straight fucking Edge


Amazing Red (Staxxxi)
Lost with OMD in the City of Angels

Dodging ECW with the comfort that faith brings

Don't smoke, don't drink, I live my life like a Straight Edge

Punk, while I'm screaming: This is my last pledge!

I swear I'll never kill again, not even hurt

I will never seek that thrill again, although THAT hurts

Like a zombie, I'm not afraid to die

Although if that was a lie, then what about the next guy?


CM Punk (Hwarang)
I take you to a promised land of body slams
I put copy cats with potty mouths in body bags
Red and Punk - the replacements in this matrix
I put fear in the business like Stu Hart's basement
With middle fingers in the air screaming: STRAIGHT EDGE
Unlike Adam Copeland... Open battle, hopeless bastards
Global disasters! Turning oceans to mashes, soldiers to fascists
An unfolded canvas - Its impossible not to put over E.Savage

Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains
Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2007-01-15 16:30
I thank you sir!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2007-01-15 16:45
Hwarang är sinnesjuk, någon borde slänga in han i en cell eller något, kan inte vara lagligt att rimma och skriva sådär, big fucking up
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.

2007-01-16 13:57
racapp, kul att du gillade. No cell can contain me!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2007-01-16 15:39
I take you to a promised land of body slams
I put copy cats with potty mouths in body bags

ouch, nice.
Prep, biatch.

2007-01-16 18:20
I take you to a promised land of body slams
I put copy cats with potty mouths in body bags

- sjukt snygga rader

annars var väl texten bra, speciellt från hwarangs sida.. men tycker åtminstone Hw skrivit mycket bättre, den andra killen har jag aldrig sett förut

2007-01-18 16:03
Tack Prepo!

Tack Pigge! Detta var bara tidsfördriv en sömnlös kväll^^
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2007-01-18 17:19
hade en känsla av det:P

2007-01-19 17:17
upp
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2007-01-22 00:05
upp
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2007-01-22 01:38

Riktigt nice alltså

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-01-23 06:58
Tack tsuuun
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2007-01-23 17:05
"Down to death, I make you Fifty without the vest
Hwarang, a demonized psychotherapist, without the 'the' "
 
yeah. du sa de själv.
varför rimmar du så bra H?
den röde va nice, men tyvärr glömmer man den versen när man läser hur H skriver.

yo.
Close your eyes, Just feel and realize, it is real and not a dream, I'm in you and you're in me.

2007-01-23 20:07
första stycket kändes inte så intressant, det innefattar dock en del ord jag inte helt har grepp om så det är kanske därför.

men sen blev det bättre.

I take you to a promised land of body slams
I put copy cats with potty mouths in body bags
- hård!

nice hwarang

2007-01-25 01:02
Tack Saara, I am the greatest like Ali!

Kammel Det är killens första upplagda text fan, give the guy something.


Nu drar jag till Asien i 3-6 månader. Watch Lyricism fall.
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2007-04-24 17:42

Lyricism fell. The prophet was true. The New World Order has begun.

Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101