Till Solja, min älskade. "This business is about making an impact." I was enjoying my vacation from Lyricism But you had to go all ambitious and diss me Let me quote Sun-Tzu in a couple of lines A great warrior attacks neiter body or mind He unleashes his veangance at a man's heart Soulja is faster, and has taken more runs than NasCar I really don't feel like pissing off these average bimbos I guess those mics you won are nothing but phallos symbols? Like sacrifices I'm leaving you a dead virgin Beg for mercy?! "The sold bitch", can you spell Nödrim? Here's four words for you to translate: I FUCKED YOUR GIRL, and she's your whole fanbase But hey, we don't have to compete over a hoe She's got TWO holes, believe me, I've had them both She's so easy her career-choice was to lie down From now on it's neutral: it isn't the right time now Even though your lover does cheat This is nobody's period like the goo that covers my sheet