I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Kill the next mcee with a weapon: Cipher.

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2007-12-24 23:04
I beat u down to the beat, ur about to waste ur life.
ur crawling up to kiss my feat, unknown of that i got a knife

STRAIGHT MURDAAAAA!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-12-25 00:36
Let's beat this drug addict with a broken glass,
hansomknarkar and hiphop? Hmm.. let's just hope they match!
My flow is mad, make this mothafuckin' glass shatter
An easy defintion of this dude is 'a wack rapper'
You little devil kid, place you in a gas chamber
Tie you around a bale-fire then I laugh at'cha!
Crush your skull with glass, resulting in a head split
It's Yamo tha throat-cutter, servin' ya'll some fresh spit

next weapon: a sharpened pen.
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-12-25 11:41

They say the pen is mightier than the sword,
an´ I´ll proove it to ya!
When I stab ya eyeballs witta ball point,
A led pencil to your esophagus!
I stick it right thru ya!
Booyaah!!
Neva knew ya,
an I ain´t concerned,
with makin yer acqaintance neither!
Last thing I  do is, kick ya in tha ass,
and chop off yer "peter"!
See what I´mma do,
I´mma put THAT shit in my bird feeder!!

next weapon: a poisoned burito.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-12-25 16:41
im a mc and u are just a wack raper,
ur mom tried to kill u but ur dad saved u from the water.
and now I fuck her and ur dad died.
rat poison in buritto, " bazzoka u should try the whine"
its posiond too, u dum fuck.
fallin down to the floor, se ur mom laughing at You.
Ur out of our lives and we will live happy forever.
bazooka is dead and still hated, 6 feet under.

Murdaaa!

NExt weapon: Mic!

 

2007-12-25 23:23
LOL @ these lil´ peckerwoods, tryina bring it to tha BIG DAWG.

I´m STILL alive and well, murkin faggets..can´t you tell??
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-12-26 01:35

I slap you with the mic, i fack you with the mic
jack you with the mic cause i wack you with the mic
fuck you i rape you with the mic i take you with the mic
battle, one on one, til i bake you with the mic
in the owen cause i won, i own you cuz, you're gone
put the mic up your nose, daamn the hole fit
fuck that's as gross as the fagness in brad pitt
I stab shit when i cut you in the face
using the mic to cut you fucking gays

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-26 01:35
yeah!! nex weapon: An UMBRELLA (you can OPEN it!)
Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-27 06:13

har microfon som ett svärd, mitt paraply som ett sköld
sens jag vart ung blivit lärd, hur man undviker rån och stöld
så jag svingar mitt paraply och jag träffar din mage
träffar mitt i prick, för det åker rakt igenom din navel

ser massa inavlar jag blir så äcklad, jag spyr
hör hur du skriker "ursäkta mig men min tröja var dyr"
du kallar mig bög, okej jag blir tänd på din insida
du verkar gilla det du säger "känn på min svinstia" 

blir rädd för dig, slår på ditt huvud med mitt paraply som är blodigt
tills du ramlar omkull, och jag skrattar för det är så roligt

äjj, detta var inte bra, 3 minuters-skit.. skitsamma

nästa vapen: rakblad/razor blade


2007-12-27 06:14
en sköld* ,sorry,, klockan är kvart över 6,

2007-12-27 06:26

I use a razor to cut up your face
slizeing, gliding the blade is just sliding
i see the blood flood from your open skin
your sick screams of PAIN don't bother me just wanna slith up your chin
slith up your nose pop out your eyes
i love to see blood instead of tears when you cries
use the tip of the rusty blade to inflict some nasty pain
i cutting up your skull cause i want to see your brain
cause i wanna know what you're thinkin
fuck this slimey braintissue 's stinkin
I JUMP ON YOUR FUCKING SKULL YOU'RE FUCKING DULL
can't you even BLEED right, im'a start a fight and kill your dead body, aight
DEAD DEAD!! KICK YOU IN DA DEAD!! NOW YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD AND IM KICKING ON YOUR HEAD!!!

next weapon: a set of PLOYERS (en fet tång, typ som avbitartång)

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-27 14:57
Tror du menar pliers.

Did you think I'd have a hard time killin' you with pliers?
You won't see it comin', I'm a shapeshifter like Mike Myers
So all of a sudden, Dr. Evil's standin' behind you
Stabbin' 'n rippin' out your spinal cord like a Piru
'N then I'll stand back laughin', without emotion
Seein' you gaspin' for air in a violent convulsion
Well, I guess my work here is almost done
Class dismissed, kids, did y'all have fun?

Next weapon: A tire iron!
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2007-12-27 21:21

You got a fucking screw loose, so i'll use this tire iron  to put it back
im ready for the groove moves when i hit you in the back
you're so wack you don't see my attack with this stainless steel
your head is like a brainless wheel and im chaning your tire
so you cant start to admire my strange ways to kill
start spinning your nose around and i'm ready to fill
up your lounges with air til em blow like a hoe getting to much sperm in her belly
it's kind of smelly your torso exloded fuck y our blood looks like gelly
FUCK that im just gonna CRACK THAT face with my TIRE IRON
cause i throw FIRE, i've done
 so much damage now you're dead haha

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-27 21:39
Ayy´ dun! You forgot to leave a weapon..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-12-27 22:14
NEXT WEAPON: a bitch with HIV
Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-29 18:38
ur mom come home from work, now she is a bitch with a aids.
i use her to kill u, like they throwd dead cows with a katapult in the middle ages.
kill u with a plague.
inside ur home.
im dope,
u fuck ur mom
hiv
ur not alone.
ur dad got it to so u change ur name to the aidsson's
cuz u fuck ur mom or was it when u suck ur dads schlong.


MURDA!!!

NExt Weap: a door!
 

2007-12-30 07:20
I slam your head in the door til it's cracking
remove the handle from it's place and start smacking and hacking
tracking your spine while im hitting from behind
I shut your face with the door now your life is on the line
this is better than the nine cause it's splattering more slime
when i stab you with this door with an evil fucking grime
That's what's happen when you rapping like the gap's in your ass
you get stabbed with a door and your boddy's geeting trashed
Im closing in on you, and now im locking with the key
you're a much worth dead as alive like a monkeys fucking seed

Next weapon: A bag full of hornets (bålgetingar)



Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-31 05:23

Got me a bag of goodies,
KILLAH BEES!!
Word bond,
Airborne, killahz, 
steppin to us???
Nigga pleaz!!
That ain´t about ta jump off neither!
An´ you know it, punk!
I murk a fool, n´ call him a beaver,
cuz he´s a pussy ass chump!
Got a twelve gauge pump,
which I´m about to fire,
like I´m Donald Trump!!
But before I do, I´mma
let loose, my insect ninjas,
10 mcees, 6000 bees,
and 2 antidote syringes!!!

Need I say I´m OFF THA HINGES??!

I got that funk that lingers,

Ya´ll lyrically "light fingered"!

I hit ya witta a "zinger",

like a missile, stinger!
For tryina bite my flows,
Red dottin a plottin fagget,
now who tha clown wit tha red nose?!! (YOU).

Next weapon: a frisbee.






Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-12-31 09:46
Hey, it's Danny Blade, did y'all miss me?
Let me properly utilize this awesome frisbee
Shove it sideways down your throat
'Til you look like you've seen a ghost
Or throw it like a discus, special olympics
Aim for your head 'n you backflip like the gymnasts
Ain't no shame in dyin', long as it's for a just cause
I'm bored so I guess I'll just fuck off!

Next weapon: Spartan Laser, hahaha. Google it!
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2008-01-03 14:15
I say a Spartan Laser is a lot better than taser/
So whats the next MC gonna do?/
Pull his finger up and shout: "FUCK YOU"?/
I dont care about that, cause the next MC will be DEAD/
After I blow a big whole through the head/
Laying on the bed/
The blood aint red/
You aint keen/
Man, the blood is green/
Alrighties, no more worries/
The next MC is dead, Rest In Peace/
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2008-01-03 14:15
Oooops!
Forgot the weapon!!

Next weapon: A Machete
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2008-01-03 16:57
I got me this matchete,
for tha punks that´s ready!
To jump up, and pop shit that´s petty!
I ain´t Freddy Krueger.
But still I phuccs with ya dreams!
Ya´ll are KITTENS!
tha ill flow gotcha smitten,
I´m a cougar!!
Belive that!
Ain´t nuttin to sneeze at,
or smile at!
Cuz I´m a phuccin wild cat!!
N´ you ain´t phuccin with my style cat!
You a copycat,
a phuccin rat!
N´I want my style back!!
Headz used front, a while back,
´til them faggots "got they shit pushed back"!!!!  (NO homo)
So getcha str8 shooters out,
cuz this is CRACK!
It´s what you wanna phucc wit´!
all that otha shit is wack!!
I´m loungin, kickin back,
I ain´t worried ´bout a stack!
Cuz if you frontin,
while you holdin sumthin,
Ya mark ass is gettin jacked!!!
Oh, an´how  I slay ya
"playa"?
Lemme put like this,
I´m "choppin it up" like Chi-town niguz,
and burn yer remains to a crisp!!!

Next weapon: a honey baked turkey











Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 17:18
Damn! I killed it AGAIN..

Let´s resuscitate this muthaphuccer!

If you feelin fiendish..holla with sum ill lines for this one..

Remember, you gotta murk the next mc with a HONEY BAKED TURKEY!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 18:22
I have honey baked turkey in my right hand/
And your whole life on my other hand/
Let me bake it up and stuff it up your gland/
Yes you're an animal/
I break your leg and you'll have nothing vital/
You have nothing, I have a Honey Baked Turkey/
Made by your mother, and she made it jerkey/
Fucked up your peolpes right on Jersey/
Motherfucka, I told you, it's really a Honey Baked Turkey/
No, it's not a Honey Baked Turkey coming from Turkey/
It's a not-delicious fucked up thing/
Something that lose with grills and bling-bling/
No, I'm not talking about Ken Ring/
I'm talking about your mother wearing string/
Yep, she made this one for good/
Now, tell her to NEVER come back to my hood/
Cause if she come back with another thing she baked/
I guess Big Tony will have her raped/
And I hope you dont want that at all/
If YOU want to come remember the 8-ball/
I lay your ass on the bed/
Boom boom boom, bitch, now you're dead!/

// Saint-08
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2008-01-03 18:40
ehh, I said, ILL lines!

And you forgot to leave a weapon too..

And the next weapon is??? (insert a weapon).
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 19:02
so drop a new weapon already...
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 19:50

Whut? You can´t come up with one? Surprise me.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 20:22

hm.. alrighty.. ontopic? no.

Aiite, let me look into my arsenal
And let my bombers loose like titties on mardi gras
People be retarded, cant even make up a weapon
I reckon I ought to teach you posers a lesson
Boom blast, my weapons will slay and split you in half
Got a bazooka that shoots a midget that's kickin yo ass
Yo game is torn, cuz I'm jason bourne wit a flamin torch
Play you like I'm playin sports and yo life is the gaming score
Yeah, I'm dangerous, D-day transformed into a rapper
A righteous bastard with somethin like 42 clappers
1 for yo temple, 1 for the summer and 1 for november
1 that'll make yo tourso taste bitter and tender
I murder and kill but you never heard of me still
The ill type rapper who's skills might bash ya
Turn ya head into a wastebag that'll rot in lye
And leave little daughter tramuatized and sodomized
I duck, switchin lanes so fuck listenin mayn
I'm royale with cheese on the side with my pulp fiction game
The R-rated version of tony montana goin bananas
While scratchin his balls and throwin a hammer
You standnin in my spot .. and the meter's tickin
But you don't get cuz you slow in the head like peter griffin
And when you loosers sniffin, yo girls couchies drippin
watchin me slam you 'til yo head's shaped like stewie griffin
no you tryina figuere out what I used to kill you
And you ask yoself over and over cuz it thrils you..
.. and you might think you know, but boy you damn wrong
I didn't use a weapon, I used all I could get my hands on..

next weapon: Visa Card.


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 20:36
Hot damn! This guy totally murked ya, Bazookahjoe!
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-01-03 20:40
Aight, I'll take this one:

Yo, I'm reachin' stars, You bleedin' hard, I'm seekin' and I flee to Mars
After my visit I'll return and rip your cheek with a visa card!
Fuckin' dickheads, I come through iller than a cerebral palsy-dude
I got gifts with suicidal tablets, faggot it is all for you!
Yo fuck it, I drop a verse to calm you down, it's gettin' ugly
By the time this shit is finished ya'll betta love me
'cause it's hardcore rap right through your brain cells
Fuck yo fake ass rappers droppin' albums that "may sell".. IT WON'T BITCHES
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-01-03 20:41

vapen?

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 20:41
kinda quick written.. oops forgot to write the next weapon: a flame thrower
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-01-03 20:51
Yo game's slower, my flame thrower will make you lame rovers
Stray over to gay ogres from fucking with lame homers..
uhm.. that made sense? not really but I work the masses
Fill ya body wit burns and rashes and get it turned to ashes

So.. you got a lighter man? i got the piff to take you higher man
Then drop the flame on you and make you a case for a fireman
Fuckin faggots, y'all the type who be suckin to sell
Fuck SHIT!! give me another topic that isn't sucky as hell...
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 20:51

next weapon; new era cap.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 21:10
I'm clever man, the difference is I drop the better rap
Totally rippin' your head off when I swing this new era cap
I'll make your fuckin' neck burst with blood,
Wack MC's standin' in a line and you're the first to fuck
I'm comin' off hotter than Michael Jackson's "Thriller"
You use flame throwers, all I need is a cap to kill ya!
No rapper can take me down, I'm still droppin'
'cause I'm unstoppablike like bin Laden.. mothafucka
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-01-03 21:10
glömmer alltid vapnet.. spjut blir det denna gången
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-01-03 21:11
unstoppable like bin Laden*
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-01-03 21:19

You stand on stage screamin, pointing at yo breast like "HIT ME HERE"
I'll swipe the weapons of celeberties and kill you with Britneys Spears
My shit is evil, I go medevial.. And for a weapon.. I'm thinking spear
Throw it at you and hit yo mom cuz my aiming is off, I'm drinking beer.

All my bars fresh, I'm sharp edged.. throw a spear in yo wheel and

leave this white boy with dark flesh after a tragical car wreck..

See, I'm ill like that, how you not gon feel my rap?

A spear in yo head, yup, I'll leave you killed like that..

Next weapon: Jay-Z.



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 21:51

Quoting Yamo:

"Hot damn! This guy totally murked ya, Bazookahjoe!"

HA,HA! Oh yeah? Since when do YOU know what the deal is???

Kid, you NEVER did!

Now go on, get, you li´l grass hopper...you STILL ain´t grown enough to
take the pebble from my hand..LOL.

Ya´ll generic, tryina-flip-like-me-ass-bitchez!


I see how ya´ll be FEEDIN off my shit, like some ole starvin ass rats!!

Yamo, when ya´ll weaklings got yerself an actual CHAMP.
THEN come holler at me with that ole greasy shit..
Ya hearr´d? 

It´s really funny how some of ya´ll actually think you can fade me on sum ill shit. LMAO!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 22:01
what a grumpy face..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-03 22:15

LOL. 
 _ai!  Don´t get me wrong my dude,
you´re so-so, not real shabby,

And I ain´t tryina call ass.
I´m special ED doe,
ya´ll just AIN´T in my class!!!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-04 00:15
Wack MC's will get their arms torn off
You don't spit, you swallow like veteran pornstars
What's black, rich and comin' atcha real fast?
Jay-Z tied to my hood, alive but in scraps
Cuz' you ain't the first wack act we stumble upon
You're dumber than dumb, if you think I'm comin' unarmed
Me 'n Jay-Z had enough time to assemble a bomb
Upset a few nuns and then come sendin' you harm
So tremble and run when you hear the engine get warm!
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2008-01-04 12:13
What the fuck is the next weapon? Jay-Z?
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead

2008-01-04 14:29
Wuuut? Can't believe I forgot a weapon! The next weapon is a potassium syringe.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2008-01-04 18:45
Bazookahjoe, honestly, for a dude that wack it's kinda unbelievable you talk that much crap. Go on hangin' round on this B&C forums gettin' head chopped by twelve year old MC's in here fuckin' idiot. Come back to Earth dude, you ain't as good as you think you are.
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-01-05 00:33
Like I said:hater´s supplyin my motivation..

Keep hatin you li´l "cockroach"! I NEVER seen anyone jump on the next mc´s dick as fast as you do..

I ain´t NEVER got faded on here, in a battle or otherwise.
And you KNOW it.

Come back to earth? Naah son. I been outta this planetary system for tha longest,
and I ain´t about to decend either.

So stop tryina see me, cuz you CAN´T.

You got a lot more elevating to do..


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-05 02:54
I'm throwin' syringes atcha filled with potassium
Aw, damn, I missed...no worries, I got a whole case of 'em!
And who's to say psycho killers never feel regret?
I regret killin' you so fast that you're already dead!
My flows untouchable and you tried to cop a feel
So I had to make you disappear like Copperfield
You're dead 'n I'm bored, I need your help...
So throw yo hands in the air! ...and stop hittin' yourself!

Woop woop!
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2008-01-05 02:56
I always forget the next damn weapon...OK, I hope this goes the way I hope...next weapon: A scythe! Yes, the fucking farm tool, haha. I know y'all can make somethin' outta that.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2008-01-05 15:18
Yo, when I enter this room you WILL listen kid,
'cause I'll leave you lifeless and pistolwhipped,
You little bitch, I come through iller than an astronaut
Afterwards, I'll look at your scarred face n I'm laughin' hard
Y'all act hard, I crack jaws and stab hearts, you stupid hoe
You're living a lie thinkin' you're a gangsta like Bazookahjoe
It's kinda funny, MC's step up and I spit hard at em
Leave y'all totally headless, my next weapon is sarcasm
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2008-01-05 16:46
Aigh, I´mma murk ya with sarcasm!

Hold on to yer panties, bitch!

Damn you got ill flow!
You´re spittin, like Andy Milonakis!      (yeah THAT ill, LOL).
I can´t knock tha hustle,
and I CAN´T knock this kid!
Your just doing YOU.
Like I told you to.
This moma´s boy can´t help it, (the mc above me).
he´s simply not a souljah,dude!
And I gotta give you props,
on creatin a whole new genre!
You got that faggot-rap locked DOWN!
From here to down yonder!
My munne stay filthy,
they too dirty to launder!
You´re tryina duck the TERMINATOR!!
Like that bitch,Sarah Connor!!!


There, I murk´d tha mc above me with some punches...and a healthy dose of SARCASM!!

Next weapon: mashed potatoes. 

And don´t just drop sum silly simple ass shit like:

Ohh..I hitcha in tha head with a bowl of mashed potatoes,you´re dead..etc,
Make sure you FLIP tha shit!

Gone.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-05 17:14
It's Yamo tha mic doctor, also known as tha true rappa
You as cheap as those mashed potatoes I just threw at'cha
Mc's like you surely got much to improve, like your
wordplay, punchlines, rhymes, flows and it's fuckin' simple!
So what's easier, leave the rap game or try to be sellin' your ass
to some weak record label, but first try to develop your rap
And the only thing required to take you down is eight bars,
resulting in some face scars and yo ass in a friggin' graveyard!

next weapon: a remote control
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO