Kill the next mcee with a weapon: Cipher.
The concept is simple.. Take what the mcee above you left as a weapon, and murk him with it. Then, leave a weapon for the next mc to pick up. Like this:(opener) blah, blah, (punchline) blah, blah,blah (moma joke) blah,blah,blah (closer) etc.. and then, type: next weapon:(and insert the weapon of your choice). Got it? Won´t ya´ll start it up this time? Go ahead! I´ll leave ya´ll a weapon to murk with. Next weapon: an ice pick.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
aayoo, im dat dude dat do drugs, im'a killa on this shit/ I know your girl fear me or els i kick her on her clit/ ya better watch out for ma ice pick/ ya ass knows better then to mess with this/ you aint stupid like george bush/ ya mama has a big ass bush, so when i go out to war i cut that hair and use it as a disguise/ motherfuckers dont even know where im at, i jump infront of them like SUPRISE/ im stabbin them fuckers down with ma ice pick/ im quick as fuck, killin' 'em like im fuckin snoop dogg in prison. mabey not my best shit, but a try at least. nice tread also bazookahjoe. didn't know if all the rhymes was in order, but got in punchline and yo moma joke :) and some ice pick killin you shit. NEXT WEAPON: burning candle
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Wooord! That´s what´s up right there! You got it man, you flipped it just right. And some of that shit was kinda funny too.. I just HAD to quote ya on this one: "know your girl fear me or els i kick her on her clit/" Daaamn! Your aim must be good as hell yo! Like, right ON that shit huh?? What would ya do? Jab her with yer big toe?! LOL! I´m feelin that dawg. aigh, I´mma holler back at cha...with MURDER! hERE goES: A burning candle, is WAY too much for you to "handle". especially since, I cut both yer arms at the wrist! Stab yer eyes with sharp candles, yeah, I´m charming like this! Somethin lackin in yer diet. so I "slip" ya cold steel, cuz you need iron! I taunt ya while you dyin. yer eye sockets fulla candle wax, and I ax/ask; You must not be in pain dun??? ´couse I don´t see ya cryin!!! Next weapon: a poisoned lollypop.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Dark alley, full moon I want to stab you, bet I wont lose my cool So I decide to jump u like criss cross and tie u down, drip-drop, drip-drop u shudnt have dissed me, cause my shit's hot who's gonna miss u? no1 who knows his hip hop drip-drop, drip-drop.. ofc u cant handle me dripping wax from this candle into that shitty mouth of yours its clogged up now and u cant breathe anymore.. next weapon of choice: hammer
AIK
Just a little clearification: When I wrote this: "Like this:(opener) blah, blah, (punchline) blah, blah,blah (moma joke) blah,blah,blah (closer) etc.." That was only an EXAMPLE of how you could flip it. The only rules are, murk the cat above ya, with the weapon he left for you. That bein said...let tha slaughter begin again!! Dude left me a hammer, so I´mma cock it! And I´m about to loose it, (about to go crazy) so I´mma use it. Treat it like a clutch, n´ pop it!! Like slum lords, we keep it "all hood" here, My man got GOOD "gear" /good dope. and I "rock" it like gear! You wanna cop it right here? Come holler in my good ear!! Oh, and I blast ya in yer face, ayo yer brains smell wierd!? Next weapon: a corn dog.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Aight, i'm a tell you that you're the one I scorn, dog. So i'll leave your throat clogged with a corn dog You ain't nothing but a houndog, you feel me Elvis? so bow as one, kneel, and feel my sneaks on yer pelvis Sharpen the wooden stick with a switchblade and slit veins split brains, shove it trough your ribcage and roast you as I spit flames increasing the heat, do you feel the burnin' ya? Now, i have to be a waiter and you a meal, since i'm servin' ya Next weapon: a cloth iron
"Jag var också rap när jag var fjorton år man."
chop chop at the chop shop Y'all cop alot at the main spot on the block that's hot every line I hand out is like a major drop schemen on majors plots to stay on top begin wit the hammer, knock you out while y'all sleepin smoked out on the couch pick up the ice pick which I'm pickin out your eyes wit rob you, seein how your ice(eyes) fit around my neck serve an protect, I'ma know socioptah like the joker heavy smoker master in chemistry my lolipop make y'all mothers jokerized, focus on I madman wit red eyes, look at it from the bright side atleast you die wit a smile, I lit candle in yur ass-crack bringin' some light to the mistery around yur death, come ask for yur ass back don't swollow yur breath as I turn on yur race an burn your face wit a cloth iron, I'm the best rippin' yur hearts out of yur chest, acid stomach make it easy to digest, now I'm out fo some rest... next weapon: shoe laces
"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change
Snälla nån... INTE EN TILL ! Okey, jag knyter en snara utav dina skosnören hänger upp dig i taket; och låter dig räkna sekunder du har kvar tills döden. Orkade inte tänka ut något slagkraftigt-rim så du skrapar din vinst och frågar hur stavar man till RIM? Jag ska berätta hur man gör; först skriver man R som i rondell sen skriver man I som i impotent och sedan kommer det slutgiltiga M som i motorsåg... när du går ut för att flirta så stöter du på men du ser förjävligt ut så tillomed alla horor går, även när du slänger fram dina tusenlappar en miljon är nästa belopp... inte ens då får du bruden att stanna. så varför ska du leva, jag spetsar dig på dina föräldrars flaggstång... och utdelar kampsports tekniker på dina raggnings repliker. fyfan, orka skrivtorka.
Momma said when life gives you lemons make lemonade Take a piss in it and serve it to the people that you hate - Ill bill
Nästa vapen ; hjärnan.
Momma said when life gives you lemons make lemonade Take a piss in it and serve it to the people that you hate - Ill bill
man your so whack that you have braces, watch out so I dont strangle you with my shoe laces bitch, smack you in your faces try to catch, u can never trace us 100 grams with heroin in my suitcases hold on, I gotta tie my shoe laces.. a little whack but lets go ^^ Next weapon: Butter
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
oops orka du han föra sry. men iaf nästa vapen Smör
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Ayo! You already know! I GOT that BUTTER!! Hey you! Get a clue! I KNOW I didn´t stutter! A sloppy ass grip, and some butter, makes yer mic slip. This cat´s a joke, and like diet coke, he on sum lite/light shit!! It´s been established, I don´t stammer. You ain´t phuccin with my grammar! You so soft. I murk ya with a stick of BUTTER, I don´t need no blammer!!! (a gun) Next weapon: a spinning top. that´s right! Flip that one for me..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Okej, jag dödar er på svenska denna gången, för jag e grabben med hjärnan/ för att dissa mig behöver det vara du & någon annan/ Jag har min hjärna som är dubbelt så bättre än einstein/ varje gång en snubbe ska dissa mig så får han likadant vokubulär som måsarna i hitta nemo "MINE MINE"/ rymmer iväg med din morsa till san diego medans du är hemma & leker med lego/ för grabben min hjärna är livsfarlig/ pelar mig i örat och drar ut den, svingar den på dig nu känner du inte dig så karlig/ Next weapon: Spinning Top (thread gone wild, so lets take bazooka's weapon up there, so somebody can use it)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
With that spinnin top, I let my game revolve. Utilizin´ my trusty knuckles, to get problems solved! Ya´ll don´t really wanna brawl, Cuz´ I take ya to the wall, like suicides! (like in basketball). This DO OR DIE!! Bitch! Now who wanna try?? I BEEN toppin this! Since I settled at the pinnacle. N´ I should get a medal, for everytime I´m spinnin ya´ll! Round n´ round, like the wheel of fortune! I ain´t sayin I´m hot, but niguz who feel me, get scorched man! I put third degree burns, on a fool, just for askin! These mcees are like Robbins, cuz my shine, they wanna bask in!!! (Wordplay Baskin Robbins) Now all that´s left, is to murk ya, with a spinnin top! So I´mma show my skill! I´ll make ya pop it like a pill, and call you: Mc Choke-a-lot!!! (Ayo! Phucc a Paris! But Daamn! that´s HOT!!!). nEXT weapon: a pogo stick.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Tråden rensad från chattinlägg. Chilla med pajkastningen! / Klockan12 - Mod @ Battle & Cypher
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
the guy and his crew asked me what my occupation shwas i told them to not ask untill ive killed the whole lot you see, my job is to give the kids what they want they pay ,i recieve and sometimes i even taunt. i work in a toy shop with gogoos and pogo sticks! so now to the action, i took the pogo and got up quick they looked around but i was gone i split second they didnt see it coming but i killed one of em with a shit weapon the pogo stick flew through the air into his jaw i kicked him in the nuts and put his face onto the car i got up on the pogo and took some distance and jumped next time the guy looked up was never becouse i killed the chump if you are wondering about the crew the ran very fast never would they fight back the cat who killed their rat becouse this guy was no one not even his friends were lojal the second i got up in the beggining they ran like battle royal now you see why the kids in the shop never shout i have survailance cameras up searching for clever mouths
Follow the dao, right about....NOW!
oh yeah, nästa vapen: Austrich attack beavers Österriska attack bävrar
Follow the dao, right about....NOW!
Never got attacked by beavers, (slang for pussy) I usually do the attackin. I´m on sum Eminem shit! An´ if boo got booty, I do the smackin! ( reference to the eminem song smack that). I shatter bones and crack skulls, just to " get it crackin" !! See I train my hoes, (the attack beavers) in all the deadly arts. Street smarts, and car jackin!! So when ya step to me, I ain´t even gotta handle the beef, I got girls, that will rock yer world, n´ then permanetly put ya to sleep!!! Next weapon: a glazed donut.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
me like your lines! or atleast sum of em!
Follow the dao, right about....NOW!
okey im here to wipe ur bigg ass butt, ur so fat u eat ur self dead with a big glazed donut. U can't run , and never get away from the police. thats why you can never be a cat in the streets. im a beast, eatin ur heart out, u eatin another meal gettin fater and fater,stuck in ur moms couch. if i got it right i should diss the one above me punch u in the stomach, fukk ur mother and yell bitch im hungry. razor, knifes, im gonna kill u im not friendly u gonna die soon. force feed u , donut tube stuck to ur belly. Tierd as hell! Next weapon: Rope!
LOL! @ Seastedt! You flipped that donut like Crispy Cream! Yaa-mean? Aigh, I´mma holla back with some "dope-a-rope!" Flippin the weapon you left (a rope). Peep game: I done told ya´ll before, you can´t "hang" with this! lyrical, ill slang with this, I do my thang with this! It´s like I´m phuccin Roseanne, every "Bar" I "bang" with this! Real talk! Ya´ll been shook! Ever since I came with this!! I´m str8 cain with this! (lyrical cocaine). I take away ALL your pain with this! I´m here to make sum moves, cuz ya´ll dude´s is too LAME with this!! Phucc it! I´mma just murk ya´ll, I´m thru explainin this!! Now when I hurt ya´ll, you´ll KNOW! It´s pure game I spit!!! An´ oh yea, I´mma have to "go there" I´m goin places baby! Whut?? You crazy?? You can´t phase me! You ain´t goin NOWHERE! So before I go, I´mma strangle ya with the rope. I make a mcee o.d., when he tryina sniff THIS dope!!! Next weapon: a cue tip. Ayo B! That´s how it be! You can´t even get t.p. off me, (Tp=toilet paper). Cuz maan! You ain´t "shit"!!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
standin in line and waitin for my turn to shine, i need my medicine, drugs, ur wastin my time. bazooka is in the way then its me, i think i papper cut him, push him away to over bleed. saw u with the edge of the cue tip. raw, im next up, glidin in on ur moms wet clit. kid u aint a shit, give me head, cut of ur dick, u dont use it, so why do u care. leave u here to die, u shoulnt try, and no one looks suprised if u get a black eye. i spit down ur bars, i can do it to a muted beat. standin in a wait hall, smack u with my papper to get over ur seat. Next Up: Bag!
Now I ain´t about to let this, "cat out the bag". I´mma drown this "pussy" Yo!! Cuz he´s a phuccin fag! N´ it ain´t so much a bag, as a burlap sack! I air ´im out, with an extra mag, woord! From my napsack! And after that, I toss my throw-away gat! And go away for 6 months, n´ chill, then come back!!
Next weapon: Grillz!
Let me know how you would ice grill somebody to death! LOL.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Ur in my way again, but this time on the road. i drive over u, damn u destroyd my grill so, i have to kill u again, rip out ur grillz, ur dead, killer, and im gonna hit them in ur fukking forehead. ur mom gonna find ur arms and legs, but not ur head, i cook, then sleep with it in my bed. im psycho, police is after me and i always get away. i heard that u are yelled "Fuck me plz" in a gay parade. haha murda! Next weapon: scissor
Okey im bored so i take this 1 too with my bong i dont like the way u spit so i take a scissor to cut of ur tongue. ur a fag, and they call me the quer killer ur still in school and i heard u assign to be a cheerleader. and u suck of ur best friends in the locker room stab u, and then open the scissor while its still inside of you. no one likes you, take suicide and jump from a building, fuck ur wife witha scissor and feed the pussy juse to ur children. MURDA! next weapon: screwdriver
Producent
2007-12-11 01:29
If I would give you props, then I would be a huge liar You brain miss pieces, so face my screw driver My lines is so hot, they could screw mariah Mc's in this threat lost like a djungle, im the zoo sire the smooth, the higher, bigger soundwaves than a high choir
Your flow is doomed, like u was the lastman standing in survivor Ima finish off, but let your ma' do it My cock had a chance, and she blew it next weapon: meatballs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxpYUTfHZA
Graffare
2007-12-11 15:28
Okay om jag har rätt så är denna tråden ogiltlig, han som startar tråden måste väll fan vara den som skriver första barsen XD aha.... töntar....
-
It´s a chainsaw massacre! Yeah, you know it holmes! I´m a sikk phucc! That likes to cut thru domes! N´ ain´t no runnin outta gas and sparin´ yo´ ass.. (lettin you live) Phuc that shit!! Iffin my chainsaw quit, I´mma go cut me a stick, and str8 spear yo´ ass!!! To death! when I´m high off meth! (methamphetamine) You gone get it, REAL BAD!! Sumin like my breath!!! Next weapon: poisoned buffalo wings.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Please leave some knucklebusters and I'm on ;) Hah...
Dra åt helvete!
I got you a new nickname, it's "motherfucker" and I slam your (grillz) with my knucklebusters And hey, your dick is as big as a paintball You better fix your face before I fix it with a (chainsaw) I got you a gift it's a (Poisoned lolipop) Your round as a (meatball) So you're rollin' off To the hardware store and I steal a (hammer)- I'm at ya' back, Just feel the slammer I penetrate a (icepick) right in your forehead And I fuck you with a (screwdriver) That's called forplay Used most of the weapons, they're shown in ()... Tried as good as I can but I stink at english... =/ (I don't know what "Poisoned buffalo wings" are so I didn't use that weapon..)
Dra åt helvete!
Next weapon: Flip flop sandals
Dra åt helvete!
"Please leave some knucklebusters and I'm on ;) Hah..." LOL! Only reason you said that is ´couse you had a verse ready for a knuckle buster,huh? lol. Aight playa, no prob. You did yer best. That´s whuz up. But don´t change the weapon I left for ya. (poisoned buffalo wings). STILL, NEXT WEAPON: Poisoned buffalo wings.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Step back step back I’m about to attack these wack cats
Klick klack boom da sound off doom when I enter da room
Run ure lips bitch and I’ll feed u to a bunch of raccoons
I’m a sick dude I’ll stab a ice pick thru ure chic fool
Cut of her nose make her attractive like Michael Jackson
Wrap her in more plastic then Pamela Andersons breast
Ure up next muthafucka I crush u like a annoying insect
Just to prove that I’m da king I make u choke on poisoned buffalo wings BITCH Next Weapon - Flamethrower
I’m smoking all the time not to get high just to ease my mind
Jag kliver in i huset och undrar "vem snackade"// alla skrek "Vassago" och peka på den stackaren// Det var sex stycken i rummet men bara fem fattade// att vassago brinner för hiphop med hjälp av min eldkastare// för han var tråkig innan, men har blivit rätt så het// men undrar hur han tänker i sin vridna verklighet// för alla minns honom som den rapparen som sa// ....... ingenting vettigt men jag lägger eldkastaren på din grav// nästa vapen: LP-skiva
en apa som skalar en banan måste väl vara ett skaldjur??
Give them more inspiring weapons maybe? Like Switchblades, Butterfly's, Nunchuckas.. Yeah, that kind of funny weapons:)
Dra åt helvete!
"Give them more inspiring weapons maybe? Like Switchblades, Butterfly's, Nunchuckas.. Yeah, that kind of funny weapons:)" Aigh, it´s like THIS: See, those (the weapons you mentioned), are all very obvious weapons, and very easy to rhyme about. Don´t you get the purpose of this thread? The whole point of havin a thread like this is to hone one´s skills and lyricsim ability. You dig? It´s all about your imagination and thought process.. And as far as funny, ANY type of weapon could be funny. It´s all about how you flip it, ya hearr´d? Peace.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Word up.
"Jag var också rap när jag var fjorton år man."
Aigh, that's true, but I guess it would be more dudes her flipping if ya' put out some easier weapons that's little easier to flip punches on, ya dig?
Dra åt helvete!
Now what was the next weapon? LP? Like a vinyl/record? I´mma go with that: You get yer face all scratched up, like a vinly! I SAID, ya´ll cats can´t match up! And THAT´S final!! Style´z prehistoric, See, cuz I´m dino/dyno! mite on tha mic, (dynomite/dinosaur). Full force is how I flow! I´m rugged and on point, sumthin like a rhino!! A Hannibal Lecter copy cat! I´m eatin ya liver! Makin yer girl shake and quake, from the way I deliver, to make her shiver! Long and strong, like tha Amazon river!! Now lemme get ta murkin ya, I´mma really be hurtin ya! I gotcha ALL in check!! When I "bust a rhyme"! (wordplay Busta rhymes), and ya´ll bust a hearnia!! I´mma chuck this record atcha! For bein tha wackest rapper! YOU??? HOT???!! I drop better shit in my crapper!!! Next weapon: sneakers.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Nah nah, that was crap, man start over or do as I, use the sneakers with a walkover (walks over you with mah' sneakerz?!:S) Seriously, I feel bad for you Fuck me? man, fuck you too Mic instead of a schythe like the grimreaper and I bust you're skull with my Nike sneakers You deserve to get you're ass kicked I rap, you die and that was that, bitch .........Took me like two minutes to write, anyways.. -.- Next weapon: Headphones
Dra åt helvete!
ayo what is this amateurs night an y'all corny niggas be standin in line to get your shit pushed back presured hard like a skanky madress under B.I.G's fat ass, non of y'all will last force shine like a sun, son. fast to blast don't flash your cash might run upon ya pop my gat, cuz guns will go, hun's will blow entertainment p15 aint got no doe, studder flow I'm like what is this, stickin' the dj for the headphones use the wire to strangle you, throw you out the window wit you guts hanign out hannibal lecter style, mothafucka smile.
"who's callin' the shots? we hit that man first..."<br><br>Disatisfaction bring change
Next weapon ?
Om sanningen ska fram, så ljuger jag.
Graffare
2007-12-17 18:52
I´m on sum GTA shit, like my nigga C.J! Juss´ another cat, murkin maad headz up in tha P.J.´s! Ya´ll be wearin pink p.j.´s, And bunny slippers! So how tha hell you think ya hard??! Ya´ll sum funny nigguz! I know you chill with one-time, Don´t try to front, at tha frontline! I´m crack! And I extract yer spine, from ya body, with ONE line!! Then I stroll down that road, and sneak up in tha precinct! For no particular reason. 365, all year ´round boi! Belive it, it´s killah season!! Got me a vest and a gat, and they ain´t even spot me yet! 1 more item, then I jet. Cuz I bet, that they gone try to lock me yet! And there´s that dildo, that the coppers use on eachother (faggets!) I´ll put some poison on that shit, to kill sum pig muthafukkers!!! Next weapon: a pizza.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
That homeboy left me in the hood with a pizza/ It's fun with some room/ Maker, dont forget the mushroom/ Baker, I want it hot and new/ And I want bananas on too/ No, wait, fuck the bananas, put pineapple on a plate/ It aint too late/ Please, man, no hate/ Put on something that wont make you sick/ Put on some cum from a big dick/ And put some fuel/ Now it's cool (cewl)/ I run up to your mother/ Tell her: Fuck your brother/ She still stands there and has her mouth opened up/ I told you to go fuck someone, you fuckin' slut/ And wait a minute dont leave with out the pizza, it's the hot shit/ Wait a minute, the last ingridient, I gotta spit/ Bitch, you know my crew/ And the last thing, bitch, FUCK YOU! Well, I think that was good. What do you think? Next weapon: A Glock 17
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
So I'm, like playin around with my glock 17 killin pussies that are workin at the cock industry and you are a pussy! so I got you killed, sorry man! Nah I'm not serious so I won't apologize to you man You're my fan, and there's nothing else about it and I can make you insane till you start takin hypnotics you're creepin up on us like a mothafucking snake Bitch you ain't shit but a lame ass mc, you're fake and when it comes to battles, I'm the king of them all name one motherfucker that made me fall I'm still standin tall, while the rest have stopped producin it's just because I got them all to stop makin music so please try me, in swedish or in english bring a whole crowd against me, and they will get extinguished If you got anything to say, say it now cuz when I'm through with you that rappin will be the last thing your crew will ever do Next weapon; a shovel! :D
I stab you in the head with a shovel digging deep into your mind/ now you're fucking dead in an hour rigging creeps in your spine/ I make you sleep with the scorpions I'm a gravedigga in the desert/ your bitches fucking forced me on eat bitchniggas for breakfest/ I dig you up smack your dead body like a dirtbag/ the tiggered gap make your face fucking squirt, fag/ im sticking you down you sick fucking clown run your click out of town/ then i piss on your body turn your corps to egg-noddy/ with a fucking sledge-hammer, im the fucking death-slammer/ Nect weapon: An electric drill
Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick
Bitch let me show you my skill with this electric grill! Do something that'll kill! Who's your emailer? Do you live in that trailer? Let me fix your life up with this drill. So I can let you open a bar with a grill! You'll be the meat, and your mama'll be the steak. Dont let the meat go over the 100% heat or I'll beat holes in your motherfuckin' chest with drill! Bitch lay on the floor. Spread your legs and open the door. Here's your husband walkin in drillin'. Now all I gotta do is chillin... You just make your job and everything will be fine. Now let me take that drill and shove it up your ass, cause it's mine... YEAH! Next weapon: A bottle of 40.oz
The only time you feel alive is when you're dead
fuck! i wanted that sneakers! that was off the SHIIIZAAAAAI (image shiiizaai with snoop dogg voice) Iv'e got a bottle of vodka/ better back off or i slice ya/ with the pieces of the 40 vodka/ motherfucker. you are not supposed to fuck with the drugs/ If you do drugs all you want is gay ass hugs from behind/ thats fuckin crazy man. my rhymin skills is blowin' your mind/ so lets go, im untraceable like usama bin hidin/ so fuck him and fuck you 2, fuckin faggot on som meth/ talk 2 your moma the other night did you know who she meet?/ her pussy meet my cock. THis aint no luck, this is a good Fuck/ so im'a finish this off on som wu shit, bring da ruckus. come on ROCK US/ next frekkin weapon: Shoe with a knife on. you know, shoe, push a button and a knife is commin out at the front of the shoe!! LETS GO PPL
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
I beat u down to the beat, ur about to waste ur life. ur crawling up to kiss my feat, unknown of that i got a knife in my shoe. its hide there so i can slice you. when u touch them, the knife will react and penetrate ur brain. when u walk out of the shower with ur dad u got a cum stain ur a fag and a pedophile, u dont understand its wrong, he who use drugs is running a gayrights marathon. ITS MURDAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Next Weapon:broken glass