I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio/Video] Ge låten ovan ditt betyg...

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2011-09-03 13:04
7.5/10

Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring
Producent

2011-09-03 13:33
5

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2011-09-03 16:59
7/10

 
Producent

2011-09-03 17:20
5.5

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2011-09-04 18:48
10/10 behöver inte sägas mer.


2011-09-04 23:52
7/10

Hugger en från samma skiva:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-05 00:13
Haha exakt samma låt? :P

2011-09-05 00:23
6/10. Har av någon anledning svårt för BTNH, men det var nog en av deras bättre låtar.

Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. - Lao Tzu

Producent

2011-09-05 14:52
5

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2011-09-05 17:44
6.5/10

 
Producent

2011-09-05 20:18
5

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2011-09-05 20:39
Kendrick Lamar!!!

2011-09-06 19:49
6, hans röst drog ner det mesta :/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396

Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop

2011-09-08 21:06
8/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-09 14:09
8

 

2011-09-09 14:18
6.5/10

Keep playing sega-games

2011-09-09 17:46
1/10.

 

2011-09-09 17:50
7/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-09 17:58
Min var till Wildchild
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-10 08:54
5

 

2011-09-10 10:53
8/10


Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns

2011-09-10 11:57
8/10 Riktigt smooth !

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Producent

2011-09-10 13:10
6.5

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2011-09-10 19:59
6/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
Producent

2011-09-10 23:20
7

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
Producent

2011-09-11 02:46
9

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2011-09-11 11:09
6.5

 
Poet

2011-09-11 23:16
8/10! Tung låt!

Sam-E!
Jag har ätit pannkaka!

2011-09-11 23:20
MilK
Tråden ligger i utländsk hiphop.
Men uppa gärna denna tråden =)

2011-09-12 11:08
4/10, fel tråd och jag lyssnar inte på svensk hip hop så jag kan ändå inte ge den ett rättvist betyg.

 
Producent

2011-09-12 21:40
6.5

Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.

2011-09-13 08:48
6/10

 

2011-09-13 10:34
6



 

2011-09-13 15:47
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-13 18:15
5

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396

Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop

2011-09-13 19:57
5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-13 21:54
6/10

 

2011-09-13 23:10
4/10

Bjuder på ett bidrag med samma sampling, används betydligt bättre här i min mening:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-13 23:45
7/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2011-09-14 09:03
Pfft, bättre text på Great Scott. :p
Mkt skönare röst oxå.
 

2011-09-14 11:27
Tycker du ja =)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-14 11:31
6,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-14 13:00
Ja, det gör jag. För jag är så sjukt less på allt sånt där man hört en miljon gånger, sen ogillar jag jeru da damaja starkt.. lyssnade sönder han för 10 år sen, tål inte hans röst längre. Visst, bra text.. men inget för mig. Är sjukt less på guru oxå.
Group Home är dock bra. :p
 

2011-09-15 00:14
8/10

 Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...

2011-09-15 02:23
4/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-15 04:16
6/10


2011-09-15 10:51
4/10 inte min grej.

 

2011-09-15 11:30
5/10

 

2011-09-15 11:55
5,5/10

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-09-15 11:59
Råkade dra ut på tiden och betygsätta låten före, Back On My Regimen = 7/10
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.