4/10
Micheal Jackson sample
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
Gangsta rappers can't fight, so they rap about guns
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
4/10 rätt standard tradrap, säger mig ingenting
http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414
Kallar man Slaine standard ska man inte få betygsätta musik .... blä ...
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Haha, skönt att du har distans till dina idoler i alla fall. Jag gillar en del av det jag hört med Slaine, snackar nog mest om tradbeatet i det här fallet.
http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414
tradrap/tradbeat .. Ser ingen liknelse :P
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
ok. För övrigt är faktiskt Slaine en av de rappare jag har på min "emcees-jag-tänkt-hooka-upp-med-lilsta". Så ingen skugga på honom, beatet är däremot alltför trist, därav 4 av 10 points
http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414
7/10
Dynamo: Okay, I hear you.
Hugger en till med Slaine:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
7/10 mkt bättre, framförallt beatet. Nu Denku:
http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414
/10 Lite halvtråkigt beat och alltför segt flow/delivery för min smak, annars ganska nice lyrics.
Klämmer en sista med Slaine, här gästad av Everlast:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414
Oj, 4/10 skulle det stå på den förra låten du postade.
3,5/10
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414
2/10 Ett av de keffaste beatsen mina öron någonsin beskådat.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Ey, du får änna hänga med i utvecklingen dude;) dessa pojkar kommer att bli störst. Belive the hype. Hade rza kommit fram idag hade han gjort det här beatet. See?
http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414
Om det där är "utvecklingen" så lyssnar jag hellre på discorap och gucci mane ... =)
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
"inbäddning inaktiverad på begäran"
mitt bidrag:
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
"inbäddning inaktiverad på begäran" - tryck upp fönstret så det öppnas i ny flick så fungerar det!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
7,5/10 på Nas - one on one
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coff/187962211219396 Copy/Paste if you still listen to real hip hop
7/10
"inbäddning inaktiverad på begäran" - tryck på "watch on youtube" som står precis nedanför så kommer låten upp i ny flik så funkar det:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring
var egentligen till låten med paz och r.a.. men murs kan också få 7.5 ..
Young gunna married to the streets no wedding ring
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
2/10 har aldrig gillat 2Pac, sry
http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414
1/10 så kommer du med din konstiga musik, 8.5/10 till 2Pac & Outlawz...var tvungen att ge den ett värdigt betyg.
5/10 Hade man skippat saxofonen hade betyget varit högre.
Rockz P28: Haha
http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414
wtf, det är ju den som är skön. :) förutom att han är sjukt grym.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.
4/10 på 2mex.. länge sen jag hörde han, men han lät då bättre än sådär. Drygt beat.
Oj, sorry fbws, du hann posta medans jag laggade runt :) 6/10 Har aldrig hört Torae förr.. men lät väl helt ok, inte mitt kinda beat dock.
http://duckdown82.tumblr.com/
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Producent
2011-02-23 18:47
6/10
Sjukt, jag hade just tänkt att posta en Inspektah Deck låt.
Jag är ingen perfekt man. Jag försöker bara göra det bästa jag kan och vara sann, inte göra nått halvdann. Det borde vara min slogan.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
1/10 Precis den typ av hiphop jag inte gillar.
http://www.reverbnation.com/dynamo414
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
5/10 Helt okay låt med en soft vibb, men känns som något man hört många gånger förut, därav en 5:a bara.
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.