I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Eminem släpper nytt i maj

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2009-04-07 17:35
rätt kul video dock :)
det finns en chat! missa inte den...

2009-04-07 19:41
Eminem Ft Jessica Simpson - We Made You
guess who? You missed me?
Jessica Simpson, sing the chorus!

When you walked through the door, it was clear to me (Clear to me)
you’re the one they adore, who they came to see (Who they came to see)
You're a... rockstar (baby)
Everybody wants you (everybody wants you)
Player, Who can really blame you (who can really blame you)
We're the ones who made you

Back by popular demand
Now pop a little Zantacs, for antacid if you can
You're ready to tackle, any task that is at hand
How does it feel? Is it fantastic, is it grand?
Well look at all the massive, masses in the stands
Shady, man, no, don't massacre the fans
Damn, I think Kim Kardashian's a man!
She stomped him, just because he asked to put his hands
On her massive, gluteus maximus again
Squeeze it, and squish it, then pass it to her friend
Can he come back as nasty as he can?
Yes, he can, can, don't ask me this again
He does not mean to lesbian offend
But Lindsay, please come back to seeing men
Samantha's a two, you're practically a ten
I know you want me, girl, in fact, I can see a grin
Now come in girl

Chorus

The enforcer, looking for more women to torture
Walk up to the cutest girl, and “Charlie Horse” her
sorry Porsche, but what's Ellen DeGeneres, have that I don't
are ya telling me tenderness
Well I can be as gentle, and smooth as a gentlemen
Gimme my Ventolin inhaler and two Zenerdrin
And I'll invite Sarah Palin out to dinner then
Nail her, baby say hello to my little friend
*scratch*(?) Ok lets cut off the middle-men
Forget 'em or you are gonna, end up in the hospital again
And this time it won't be for the Ritalin binge
Forget them other men girl, pay the middle attention
and little did I mention, that Jennifer's in
Love with me, John Mayer, so sit on the bench
Man I swear them other guys you give 'em an inch
They take a mile, they got style, bigger than Slims

Chorus

Bridge
and that’s why, my love, you'll never live without
I know you want me girl, cuz I can see you checking me out
and baby, you know, you know you want me too
don’t try to deny it baby, I’m the only one for you (obligatory fart noise)

damn girl I’m beginning to, sprout an alph alpha
why should I wash my filthy mouth out
you think that’s bad, you should hear the rest of my album
never has there been such finesse and nostalgia
Mancast , I don't mean to mess with yo gal but
Jessica alba put her breast in my mouth, bro
wowzers, I just made a mess in my trousers
and they wonder why, I keep dressing Elvis
lord help us he's back in his pink Alf shirt
looking like someone shirked his outfit, I think he' bout to flip
Jessica rest assured superman's here to rescue ya
can you blame me? I’m your Amy you're my Blake
matter fact bake me a birthday cake
with a saw blade in it, to make my jail break
maybe I think, u just met your soul mate
no break it down girl

Chorus

Outro
so baby
baby get down, down, down(x8)
oh Amy, rehab never looked so good
I can't wait, I’m going back, Haha
WOO, Dr.Dre, 2020, yeah…
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2009-04-08 19:20
Eminem Ft Jessica Simpson - We Made You



hahah yeah for sure:P

2009-04-08 19:55

fy vad dålig hans nya låt är, det verkar som Eminem släpper ännu ett hits for kids album.

2009-04-08 20:08
soundbwoy: Tror du verkligen att alla låtar från albumet kommer låta såhär?

2009-04-08 20:22

Med tanke på Encore, som är en av de sämsta rap album jag någonsin hört så är chansen att resten av skivan håller samma kassa kvalitet ganska så stor.


2009-04-08 20:26
Man får ju vänta och se ;)

tycker du inte att We Made You är bättre än Just Loose It?

2009-04-08 20:35



Efter Slim Shady LP har Eminem gick det utför....

2009-04-08 20:43
Jo men visst är det så, men jag tror ändå inte att Relapse blir mycket bättre än Encore!

2009-04-09 13:16
soundbwoy eminem har släppt sina absolut bästa låtar efter Slim Shady LP.
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

2009-04-09 15:54
hur fan resonerar man om encore är de sämsta rap albumet nånsin?! Haha de va nt toppklass nej, men det slår så jävla många av hyllan. Dummaste ja hört asså..
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89
Rappare

2009-04-10 07:46
you think that’s bad, you should hear the rest of my album
never has there been such finesse and nostalgia


Vad tror ni? Följande citat är från hans singel. Vi kanske kan förvänta oss lite The Marshall Mathers LP? Haha. Hoppas kan man ju alltid göra.
Konrad Krut - twitter.com/konradkrut - soundcloud.com/konradkrut - mixtape in progress

"Start your own shit and you'll have bitches in the doggystyle position attached to each other like train cabines from the LA to the Bay"

2009-04-10 11:42
Jag känner på mig att relapse kommer vara ett sjukt jävla bra album!
 

2009-04-11 12:58
Tror skivan kommer var sjukt tung och jag gillar låten!

2009-04-11 14:02
PEOPLE, för er som missat detta;

Trust me when I say this The Relaspe is to Em like what The Black Album was to Jay . but only better no shots ,, im jus sayin be patient.

Note to fans please dont believe that "We Made You" is a sign of whats to come,Im mad at Em but I understand why he chose this as a single./ Royce da 5'9"

http://twitter.com/NickelNine
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2009-04-15 10:50

2009-04-15 17:19
Bra intervju, men wtf is up with those pics?
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-04-15 18:11
Intervjun va nice, han verkar riiktigt djup nu fan! allt de med drogerna, och proofs död och allt dom hänt honom senaste 3åren!
han har ett tydligt mål med Relapse. ja tror han har namnet oxå som att han kommer ge Hiphopen idag ett relapse, återfall till tiden då det va grymt! för nu är de mesta skit!


EMINEM IS BACK!

och ja tyckte bilderna va balla xD och dom är för att i tidningen ingår tydligen en special edition där Eminem är "the punisher" eller ngt. nån specialutgåva eller ngt!
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2009-04-15 19:51
Så här säger Dawaun Parker i ett av hans twitter-inlägg, co-producent på Relapse:

"I feel compelled to remind ya'll. Relapse is an ill, dark album. Ya'll know the formula. Just be patient."
 

2009-04-17 08:12
helvete då kanske detta kan bli bra ! ser vi fram emot!!!!
..the people who truly deface our neighborhoods are the companies that scrawl giant slogans across buildings and buses trying to make us feel inadequate unless we buy their stuff....

2009-04-17 20:28
nazeem ditt inlägg gav mig ståående hår på armarna... :D... Lyssnar man på we made you och jämnför det med encore kan man ju ställa om högtalarna och rensa öronen några gånger tycker då jag.. :)

2009-04-19 23:18
Dizzy89 P19

Sämsta albumet någonsin av en bra rappare, ja!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.