Caliber, Du snackar skit. Nej, du snackar inte skit för dresta texten du posta var fan het. Men hur kan du säga att The Game är talanglös? Han e faktiskt grym, har hur många grymma texter som helst.1995, eleven years from the day I'm in the record shop with choices to make "Illmatic" on the top shelf, "The Chronic" on the left homie Wanna cop both but only got a twenty on me So fuck it, I stole both, spent the twenty on a dub sack Ripped the package off "Illmatic" and bumped that For my niggaz it was too complex when Nas rhymed I was the only Compton nigga with a "New York State of Mind" Inside the dope house bottlin' up sherm, bangin' The Firm Dre was king then so I waited my turn Fast forward, now I'm makin 'em burn Ended my peers careers, hollered at Nas, a hard lesson was learned So I reconciled my differences like he did with Jigga I stopped beefin' with niggaz, 'cause I'm "Ether" to niggaz Comb the earth 'til there's no one left "If I Ruled the World" I summons all you weak rap niggaz to death Säger man att nån som skriver sånt där e lika dålig som SOPOR då ere illa. The Game e härlig gillar deppskit å NÅT som gör en deppig e hiphop idag. Trodde aldrig att denna dag skulle komma men ja börjar fan bli oseker på om jag kommer lyssna på så mycket hiphop om detta fortsätter :S