I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Coola filmcitat eller citat ur låttexter

Övrigt - Blandat

   

2007-01-31 11:55
Make way for the bad guy

-
Tony Montana
 

2007-01-31 11:59
"Var glad för det, jag kunde ha våldtagit dig. Men oss emellan är jag trött på den sortens kärlek, det blir lite torrt i längden!"

Väpnaren Jöns, Det sjunde inseglet.

En annan:

"Du luktar illa, vet inte om det beror på att du börjar ruttna eller att du har slutat duscha"

(ungefärligt citat, kommer inte ihåg precis) ur Fanny och Alexander. Carl till aset till fru
"Vi fick ögonkontakt, jag log, hon log... vi var nakna. Tysta, svettiga, nakna och helt naturliga." - Emil_brikha

2007-01-31 12:03
Training Day:

"King Kong ain't got shit on me!!!"

"This is a newspaper right? Theres 90% bullshit, but it's entertaining, that's why I read it, because it entertains me. You won't let me read it, so you entertain me with your bullshit. Tell me a story right now, go!"

"I ain't holdin' no hands, you understand I ain't baby sitting. You got today, and today only to show me how and what your made of. You don't like narcotics get the fuck out of my car, go back to the office and get a nice pussy-desk-job you know? Chasin' bad checks or something you here me?"

Scarface

" -What I did for you guys in Freedomtown, what was that? That Rebenga hit was a game of domino?
- What's with this dishwasher? Don't you think we could have got some other to do Rebenga cheeper, to 50 bucks!
- Then why didn't you? And don't be calling me no fucking dishwasher i'll kick your monkey ass all over...
You can't fuck with me!!"


 
Hur tänker du nu?

2007-01-31 12:09
Scarface

-Okay, you want me to come in, we start over again man?
- Hehehe where you from Tony?
- What the fuck difference does it make where I'm from man?
Okay, take it easy man, I just want to get to know who I do business with.
- You wanna get to know me, why don't you start doing business with me and stop fucking around Hector, okay?

...

-You just fucked yourself...
-Yeah?
-You steel from me, you die.
Hur tänker du nu?

2007-01-31 12:10
Dork
Allt i Scarface.
jag gillar små russinkukar

2007-01-31 12:35
10 dollar 10 dollar me love you long time!
 

2007-01-31 12:40

what?

say what again SAY what again i dare you i dubble dare you mother fucker...........

what?

tell me, where are you from?

what?

what aint no country i ever heard of.
do they speak english in what?

what?


nånting sånt, va ett tag sen jag såg filmen. kommer inte ens ihåg va fimen heter. :s

 

2007-01-31 14:03

Tat Lawson: Look here, man. Now that you been out the joint two weeks don't you think it's about time you gave me my money?
Man: Told you I ain't got your money yet, man.
Tat Lawson: 'da fuck you mean you ain't got my money yet? motherfuckin' everybody know about that money you hid from that robbery!
Man: mu'phucka I told you I ain't got your money yet, man!
Tat Lawson:
Tat Lawson: 'Da fuck you mean you ain't got my money yet? muthafucka you best be comin' up wit' my cash or else you know what I'm sayin?
Man: Fuck you, Tat! fuck you think you is muthafuckin Ron O'Neill or som'm? talkin' about I better pay or else, I ain't your bitch nigga!
Man: Well... whatcha gon' do?
Tat Lawson: Oh... what I'm gon' do?

Man: What? I'm supposed to be scared now that you pull out a pistol muthafucka? I just spent five muthafuckin' years in the joint... I told ya I pay yo monkey-ass when I feel like it! better suck my dick!
Tat Lawson: suck on this muthafucka!
?- Hur många bor det i Tyskland?
- Gôr-many.

2007-01-31 14:08
"Say hello to my little friend!"
Släpp sargen och kom in i matchen nu för fan bollen är rund!

2007-01-31 14:14
Esteban: So you gonna tell me that he's lying about James too, right?
Nichole: I can see whoever I want.
Esteban: No. Not exactly. Now you can see whoever you want, except for James. You can't see... you can't see him no more. Now maybe you can visit him in his new place of residence, but you know, I don't think he's going to be so much fun anymore.
?- Hur många bor det i Tyskland?
- Gôr-many.

2007-01-31 18:29
"fuck what u heard lika a dick in u'r ear"
 Haters gon' hate...

2007-01-31 18:38
Fetaste repliken i världens bästa film:
- They're still fucking guns, and they still fire fucking bullets!

Från Lock stock And two smokin barrels

Jag älskar filmen!!
nyfiken är en snut..

2007-01-31 18:43
Eller i smala sussi när pölsa knullar polisens fru (inte säkert):
Frun: Du filmar inte nu va?
Pölsa: Näe.. (Den fetaste kameran står brevid och filmar) Väs att du är 16!
Frun: Va?
Pölsa: Väs att du är 16!
Frun: Jag är 16!
Pölsa: Testa 14 också!

En till jävligt skön film faktiskt..
Tyvärr kan jag ej komma ihåg repliker från snatch som är en superb film..
nyfiken är en snut..

2007-01-31 19:03
"Dude where is my car"


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-01-31 19:20
"did you kill anyone?"
"just a few cops"
"no real people?"
"just cops.."

Reservoir Dogs


"say something else, and I will break you motherfucking nose, I ain't playing with you!"
"my nose is already broke..."
*SMACK!*

Lucky Number Slevin
"Jag hatar inte mycket, men när någon uttalar whoa fel, börjar jag hata den personen." - Dr.Octagon

2007-02-01 22:10
THAT'S IT I HAVE HAD IT WITH THEESE MOTHERFUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKIN PLANE!


Samuel L Jackson


Snakes on a plane
"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-02-01 22:15
"some play hard to get. I play hard to want."

clap
"It is the prohibition that makes anything precious"

-Mark Twain

2007-02-01 22:28
THIS IS IIIIIIIIIIT
Martian Ambassador: Ack! Ack! Ack!

2007-02-01 22:35
O-Dog: You got some money or not?
Basehead: Come on, man. You know I'm a little short. Hook me up, man.
O-Dog: Nigga, hook you up? Fuck outta here.
Basehead: Man, I got these cheeseburgers. They some double cheeseburgers.
O-Dog: Nigga, I just ate. I just ate. If you ain't got no money, you just assed out.
Basehead: Come on, man. I'll suck your dick, man.
O-Dog: The fuck you just said?
Basehead: I said I'll suck your dick, man. Come on now.
O-Dog: Suck on that, you bitch-ass trick.
fullfjädrad när jag kickat en gås..


2007-02-02 15:03

"Your my older brother and i love you but never take size from enyone in the family again... never"

kanske är against ? jag vet inte.. kommer inte ihåg.

Gudfadern..

Tror den går så.. längesen jag såg den.. men jag fastna fett för det dära..


2007-02-02 15:28
Såg att någon skrev ut Clerks. Det fick mig att tänka på Clerks2.
Då randal klankar ner på LOTR. o blabla bla se filmen så fattar ni men detta är rätt kul:D

Elias: Randal, One ring to rule them all
Randal: and you wounder why no chick let you stop the cock in her
Elias: i never woundered that
Randal: yeah but you acceptet the fact that you never got a chick looong time ago
Elias: i can get a chick if i wanted
Randal: huh you are you kidin'? you can't get a chick you mook. you are to wierd and sad.
Elias:i turn down chicks left and righ
Randal: your chicks are your left and right
Elias: shh yeah right what you do know
Randal: eeh i know you are a huge fucking nerd of potsie like propotion. and no chicks dig nerds
specially nerds that rent lord of the ring.
Elias:Chicks digg lords of the ring randal
Randal: yeah kinda chicks are into swords and elfs and shit. and i wouldn't fuck them with the tourch of ghandor!
Elias: oh you're so groose!
Dude tell me something....

2007-02-02 16:40

Slevin: who are you?
Boss: I'm the boss
Slevin: I thought he was the boss?
Boss: Why, do we look alike?
(silence)
Boss: Mr. fischer, you were gonna tell me something?
Slevin: I don't know, you brought me here.
Boss: Yes, but back when you thought I was him.
Slevin: Oh, I never thought you were him I thought he was you.

från lucky number slevin

 

2007-02-02 16:43
Man I just love those highschool girls man. every year I grow older but they stay the same age, yes they do, yes they do.

wooderson, dazed and confused
tåg, tåg och...tåg!

2007-02-02 16:46
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole multi colored collection of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Vem det är och vilken film behövs inte skrivas :P
 

2007-02-02 16:52
IF I SAY IT'S SAFE TO SURF THIS BEACH CAPTAIN, IT'S SAFE TO SURF THIS BEACH!!!

Överste Bill Killgore Från Apocalypse Now
 

2007-02-02 17:13
Nickokick
Lucky Number Slevin är en störtskön film. Tack för att du påminde mig om att den fanns.
My heart lives in my vagina.

2007-02-02 17:14
fuck the uptown brothers, they never pass the ball, they dont wanna play defense and they take five steps in every lay-up to the hoop. then they wanna turn around and blame the white man? slavery ended 137 years ago, move the fuck on!
 

2007-02-02 18:22
"If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kind of pussy to drink it"

Från Lock Stock
Hasch och Kokain - Bajensvin!

2007-02-02 18:33
"exsqueeze me"

från zoolander
 

2007-02-02 18:38
The reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
Människa! Hur okunnig är du inte i din visdomshögfärd! Tig ty ni vet ej vad ni säger.

2007-02-02 18:40
Fuck!

- Casino



Walking the street of dreams

2007-02-02 19:04
"Huuur maaar vaaar kinäääshoora i dAA rå!!"

- Från jägarna.
 

2007-02-02 19:22
" All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers! "
- dusk til dawn

" They can suck my pathetic little dick, and I'll dip my nuts in marinara sauce just so those fat bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it. "
- boondock saints
BOILING PANDAS | twitter.com/boilingpandas
Skivsamlare

2007-02-02 19:23
wups, fel användare.
Yes! In Concert — For the love of music

2007-02-02 19:29

"Pölsa has no fear, because he got a lot of beer"

"Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated, or are severely restricted."

2007-02-02 20:00
U.S and A.... Haha skratt attack *Borat
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-02-02 20:10

Revolver

Jake Green: I am rich. Seriously fucking rich.
Jake Green: Now I'm richer. A lot fucking richer.

Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Preach: I'm just tryin' to do to white girls what the white man's been doin' to us for 400 years.
Crazy Legs: Yeah, what's that?
Preach: Fuck 'em.

Snatch

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...

Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...

Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...

Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Little Man

Pops: He was using the phone!
Darryl: What is wrong with you, man? You look crazy! You're holding a shotgun, wearing some bright red socks. You look like Fred Sanford on crack!

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Nick the Greek: Just get me a sample.
Tom: No can do.
Nick the Greek: What's that? Some place near Katmandu? Meet me halfway, mate.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-02-02 21:19

Glömde det bästa!
Scrubs (ELIT)

Janitor: Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward.

- - - - - - - - -

J.D.: This, this isn't like being a janitor, okay! It's not just like something everybody can do.
Janitor: Oh. So you can do my stuff, but I can't do yours?
J.D.: Yes!
Janitor: Okay, hotshot, what would you use to get a coffee stain up off a tile floor?
J.D.: I don't know... the... rough side of a sponge?

Janitor: Dammit.


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-02-02 21:31
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose.

V for Vendetta

2007-02-02 21:36
Jules Winnfield:
What does Marsellus Wallace look like? Brett:
What? Jules Winnfield:
What country you from?! Brett:
Wh-what? Jules Winnfield:
What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What? Brett:
What? Jules Winnfield:
English, mother-fu**er! Do you speak it?! Brett:
Yes. Jules Winnfield:
Then you know what I'm saying?! Brett:
Yes. Jules Winnfield:
Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like! Brett:
What? Jules Winnfield:
Say "what" again! Say "what" again! I dare you, I double dare you, mother-fu**er! Say "what" one more Goddamn time! Brett:
He's black. Jules Winnfield:
Go on! Brett:
He's bald. Jules Winnfield:
Does he look like a bitch?! Brett:
What? Oww! Jules Winnfield:
Does he look like a bitch?! Brett:
No! Jules

Then why you trying to fu** him like a bitch, Brett?

2007-02-02 21:37
Sorry för den sista blev lite rörig.

2007-02-02 21:39

Jules Winnfield: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

Brett: What?

Jules Winnfield: What country you from?

Brett: What?

Jules Winnfield: What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?

Brett: What?

Jules Winnfield: ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

Brett: Yes.

Jules Winnfield: Then you know what I'm saying.

Brett: Yes.

Jules Winnfield: Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like.

Brett: What, I-?

Jules Winnfield: Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time.

Brett: He's b-b-black.

Jules Winnfield: Go on.

Brett: He's bald.

Jules Winnfield: Does he look like a bitch?

Brett: What?

Jules Winnfield: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Brett: No.

Jules Winnfield: Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?

Brett: I didn't.

Jules Winnfield: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fuuced by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.


2007-02-03 00:30
"You're the worst pirate I ever heard of..."

"oh, but you have heart of me "


Jack Sparrow
Jag vill ha roligt , inte trevligt

2007-02-03 00:42
So say good night to the bad guy...
Släpp sargen och kom in i matchen nu för fan bollen är rund!

2007-02-03 01:49
- Blir du inte deprimerad av allt fett du sätter i dig?
- Nä.. de tror ja inte... -Jag blir glad av bacon.

2007-02-04 02:46
The Dude: It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh...
Donny: I am the walrus.
The Dude: You know what I'm trying to say...
Walter Sobchak: That fucking bitch...
The Dude: Oh yeah!
Donny: I am the walrus.
Walter Sobchak: Shut the fuck up, Donny! V.I. Lenin. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!
Donny: What the fuck is he talking about, Dude?

The Big Lebowski
Maximillian Cohen: When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare into the sun, so when I was six I did...

Pi

Bill: An essential characteristic of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero, and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When he wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic that Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race. Sort of like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plympton.

Kill Bill vol 2

Richard Winters: These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer, under the worst possible circumstances, and they volunteered for it.
'Buck' Compton: Christ, Dick, I was just shooting craps with them.
Richard Winters: You know why they volunteered? Because they knew that the man in the foxhole next to them would be the best. Not some draftee who's going to get them killed.
'Buck' Compton: Are you ticked because they like me? Because I'm spending time to get to know my soldiers. I mean, c'mon, you've been with them for two years? I've been here for six days.
Richard Winters: You're gambling, Buck.
'Buck' Compton: So what. Soldiers do that. I don't deserve a reprimand for it.
Richard Winters: What if you'd won?
'Buck' Compton: What?
Richard Winters: What if you'd won? Don't ever put yourself in the position where you can take from these men.

David Webster: Hey, you! That's right, you stupid Kraut bastards. That's right. Say hello to Ford, and General fuckin' Motors. You stupid fascist pigs. Look at you. You have horses. What were you thinking? Dragging our asses half way around the world, interrupting our lives. For what, you ignorant, servile scum. What the fuck are we doing here?

Band of Brothers




Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-02-04 15:18
-Give Me Some Chon-Chon!

Tell Him To Go Suck His Pi Pi



Blood In Blood Out
----------------------

You Better Start Treating Me Nice Or Im Gonna Start Going To "The White". The White Who?, THE WHITE AROUND YO LIP

All About The Benjamins
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-02-04 15:48
"Buy the ticket, enjoy the ride"

"And there he was, to weird to live, to rare to die"

Hämtad ur Fear and loathin in Las Vegas och skrivet av Hunter S Thompsson.
Det var en gång en rappare som ville vara som alla andra, och plötsligt var han unik.

2007-02-04 16:28
You are a gangster now. You cant learn it in school. You cant have a late start.

-Carlitos Way
Tavlor - Väggar
WWW.DR-FACELIFTER.COM

2007-02-04 17:01
Harry Callahan: We're not just going to let you walk out of here.
Crook: Who's "we", sucker?
Harry Callahan: Me, Smith and Wesson..

Döööörty
I'm Superman! King fucking Kong! I can pick you up and throw you a million miles. I'm number one. Number fucking one. I'm number one. Number fucking one. Number one! Number one! Number one!