I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Coola filmcitat eller citat ur låttexter

Övrigt - Blandat

   

2007-01-30 21:36

Coola filmcitat eller citat ur låttexter

Fabienne: Whose motorcycle is this?
Butch: It's a chopper, baby.
Fabienne: Whose chopper is this?
Butch: It's Zed's.
Fabienne: Who's Zed?
Butch: Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-30 21:41
"Pamela Im not attracted to you anymore... NOOT!"

Borat
Tüffü was here!

2007-01-30 21:43
Hahah jag har alltid älskat den med så skön.

En annan skön.

"I run shit here you just live here!!!!"
Hasta La Victoria Siempre!

2007-01-30 21:45
Wanna make some sexytime?



-Borat-


Den första va ju  Pulp fiction glömde skriva de=/
"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-30 21:45
bättre i trailern än i filmen men ändå... angående 3dglasögon i the science of sleep

Stephane: You can see real life in 3d
Stéphanie: Isn't life already in 3d?
Stephane: Yeah but... come on.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-01-30 21:55
"Hey cinderella go find yourself a fellah you're on the clock, bitch, midnight is coming you've got the wrong man"

-Blood in blood out-
"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-30 21:58
Donkey: Oh, Shrek. Don't worry. Things just seem bad because it's dark and rainy and Fiona's father hired a sleazy hitman to whack you.

Shrek: Quick tell a lie!
Pinocchio: What should I say?
Donkey: Say something crazy... like you're wearing ladies underwear.
Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies underwear.
Pinocchio:
Shrek: Are you?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.
Pinocchio: .
Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.
Pinocchio: I am not.
Pinocchio:
Puss-in-Boots: What Kind?
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!

soet :)
 

2007-01-30 22:07
... take me to a place where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity and every shag guarantees an orgasm


Lulu i Human Traffic.
 

2007-01-30 22:11
En av pingvinerna i Happy feet



"oh no. i dont want to jump. ok. i've gotta trick myself oh look aaaaah"
"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-30 22:22

Ta inte livet för seriöst, ingen kommer ur det levande.
 någon gammal highschool film.

http://marcedwardkhalil.blogspot.com/

2007-01-30 22:26
Shot her, shoooot her!

- Jurassic Park
Adam och Eva

2007-01-30 22:30
sökarna, -ey boru i skåpe eller
vadå ska du flytta in din jävla kebab eller. *fniss*
det jag skriver eller lägger upp, ska inte tas på allvar för jag är mytoman samt har personlighets klyvningar.

2007-01-30 22:33
Tjena Moms!
Pappa han heter Måns
Moms Måns  de gör desama!

-Jalla Jalla-
"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-30 22:37
det e rimkran, med handfängsel
krimspan och kravallstängsel
lever fan, kniper din cash i all trängsel

supreme lägger det ganska snyggt i en sedlighetsroteln-låt..

Ta inte livet för seriöst, ingen kommer ur det levande.

van the man är det va?

2007-01-30 22:46
"Jippiekayey motherfucker"

-diehard=)
Producent

2007-01-30 22:53
HAJ FAJV- Borat :P
i make music

2007-01-30 22:54

I never think about money
In fact I have no idea how much money I have

Memento mori, memento mori
It's latin and it says we must all die
I tried it for a while but it's a load of boring shit
So I buy buy buy buy buy buy

Saxat från the streets låt Memento mori! Låter så nice när han sjunger/rappar det!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-01-30 23:01

Borat - there is a women in that car, lets follow her and have sexy time with here.
Lärare - no women got right to choose who they want to have sex with.
Borat - WHAT!!!!??

"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-30 23:07
"Why did you call the cops? Have the retard escaped?" och "Pamela, I'm no longer attracted to you... NOT!
"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-30 23:14
Well, thats like, ehm , your oppinion, man.

The Dude
Carlsberg don´t do circumcisions.
But if we did.
They´d probobly be the best circumcisions in the world.

2007-01-30 23:16
Uppdatering på   Ziri F22

Borat - there is a women in that car, lets follow her and have sexy time with here.
Lärare - no women got right to choose who they want to have sex with. Isn't that great?
Borat - WHAT!!!!?? Thats not good for me!
Save me Jebus!

2007-01-30 23:17
Haha tack:)
"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-30 23:27
Snatch bjuder på många, ett exmpel :)

- Oops!
- Tyrone, what have you done?
- Yeah Tyrone, what have you done?
- I didn’t see it.
- Didn’t see it? It’s a 4 ton truck, not a bag of peunuts!
- It was a funny angle!
- When you reverse, things come from behind!
Save me Jebus!

2007-01-30 23:31
niggas tryna be the king but the ace is back..
tarantino också: Are u gonna bark all day little doggy or are u gonna bite
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Poet

2007-01-30 23:38
-eh vadd gor doo??
-ööhm, jag virkar
-min fro virkar, är do fro?

"life's a garden, dig it."

2007-01-30 23:42
Snatch:

Mickey: Good dags. D'ya like dags?
Tommy: Dags?
Mickey: What?
Mrs. O'Neil: Yeah, dags.
Tommy: Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more.
Save me Jebus!

2007-01-30 23:42

                             "Motherfucker"

Marsellus Wallece i Pulp fiction

Måste vara den hårdste "motherfucker" någonsin.
Jadu...

2007-01-30 23:45
Snatch igen :)

Turkish: Well, do you want to do it?
Mickey: That depends.
Turkish: On what?
Mickey: On you buying this caravan. Not the rouge one, the rose.
Turkish: It's not the same caravan.
Mickey: It's not the same fight.
Turkish: It's twice the fucking size of the last one.
Mickey: Turkish, the fight is twice the size. And me ma still needs a caravan. I like to look after me ma. It's a fair deal. Take it.
Turkish: Mickey, you're lucky we aren't worm food after your last performance. Buying a tart's mobile palace is a little fucking rich.

Turkish: I wasn't calling your mum a tart. I just meant...
Mickey: Ah, save your breath for cooling your porridge. Now, look...

Mickey: Right. And she's terribly partial to the periwinkle blue, boss. Have I made myself clear, lads?
Turkish: Yeah, that's perfectly clear, Mickey. Just give me one minute to confer with my colleague.

Turkish: Did you understand a single word of what he just said?
Save me Jebus!

2007-01-30 23:51
"My name is Ivan, I have 22 girlfriends but I must cheat on them, aswell"

Nåt liknande från nånting =)

2007-01-30 23:58
croZ P21
Festis-Ivan reklamen I guess. (för Festis såklart)
My three year old son can do that, and I don't even have a son!

2007-01-31 00:29

-Now, folks, I don't wanna alarm ya, but scientists say forty
percent of America's pictures... are hanging crooked.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-01-31 00:36
Did you see a sign outside that said dean nigger storage?
fullfjädrad när jag kickat en gås..


2007-01-31 00:40
har en bok fylld med bara filmcitat, och en annan med serier.. Bra skit..
fullfjädrad när jag kickat en gås..


2007-01-31 00:51
Karin: Rudolf drick inte mer nu du vet hur du blir
Rudolf: Nej HUR blir JAG?
Karin: Larvig och ser dubbelt

(så kommer tvillingarna cyklande förbi o Rudolf bara hjäälp)

-Sunes sommar-
"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-31 01:45
från nån cowboy film:

'om jag lyckas träffa din cigarett när du har den i munnen, utan att träffa dig, får jag behålla pengarna. om jag misslyckas...behöver du dem inte!'
Delam tange barat

2007-01-31 04:02

"thats a long mutherfuckin time"

asiwouldsay
AHB AHB

2007-01-31 06:15
" I guess the sayings' true. In the poker game of life, women are the rake man. They are the fuckin' rake."

Lester Worm Murphy i Rounders.

"We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."

Tyler Durden i Fightclub

"Don't let your mouth get you into something your ass can't handle"

Jimmy Carrol i Baskeball diaries
 

2007-01-31 08:52
Sol: What the fuck is that?
Vinny: Heh heh. This, is a shotgun Sol.
Sol: It's a fucking anti-aircraft gun Vincent.
Vinny: So, I wanna raise some pulses don't I?
Sol: You'll raise Hell! Never mind pulses!

Snatch



Annabelle: What's with you and Indians anyway?
Maverick: Oh nothing, I try to shoot one every day before noon, how about you, Coop? I figured it was their fault too... for being on our land before we got here.

Maverick
"Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat."

2007-01-31 09:05
Heeey, tell him to go suck his pii-piiii!
de har aldrig krigat, rånat, hustlat eller snott, eller fattat att man formas av den plats där man bor

2007-01-31 09:19

Paco: You should not have done that to my brother, Cruzito, ese! Know what I mean jellybean? You wanna dance? I know a tune, it's called stick and cut.

I stick my dick in your ear - and fuck what you heard

2007-01-31 09:22
Key: There are two types of people: those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin'. Now, people who talk the talk, when it comes time for them to walk the walk, you know what they do? They talk people like me into walkin' for them.

Från Hustle and Flow.
I stick my dick in your ear - and fuck what you heard

2007-01-31 09:38
"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit! "


" I'm enslaving woman from Ukraine, they don't understand english
but they understand pain, It's the language of anguish"
 

2007-01-31 10:32
"all right it was a miracle, can we go now?"
413

2007-01-31 11:01
Dirty Dancing

"Nobody puts baby in a corner"
"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-31 11:02
hehe, the benchwarmers har ett par softa

Clark: What's steroids?
Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Clark: We could still win this thing.
Richie: Wha-how?
Clark: If we use the force.
Richie: Let's try not to be too geeky, Clark.
Clark: The Force is powerful, my young padawan.
Howie: He's right. It is.
Not only am I not learning, I'm forgetting stuff I used to know

2007-01-31 11:18
Clerks är en film som bara är bra citat. tex.

Randal: Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire
Strikes Back?"
Dante:"Empire."
Randal: Blasphemy.
Dante: "Empire" had the better ending. Luke gets his
hand cut off, finds out Vader is his father, uh, Han gets
frozen, taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note.
I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All
"Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.


och

Dante: I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages, working on my day off, the steel shutters are closed, I deal with every backward-assed fuck on the planet, I smell like shoe polish, my ex-girlfriend is catatonic after fucking a dead guy, and my present girlfriend has sucked 36 dicks.
Randal: thirtyseven.
"i worship a god with an elephant head" /King Mob

2007-01-31 11:23
- God must hate me.
- Hate him back, it works for me!-


Dödligt vapen I
"Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die"

2007-01-31 11:30
Om man ändå ska citera Pulp Ficition så måste de vara

Jules Pitt : The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
 

2007-01-31 11:34
"Mr Wonka, I'm Violet Beauregarde."
"Oh.. I don't care."


Möjligtvis är jag en tönt som fortfarande ser Charlie and the chocolat factory.
My heart lives in my vagina.

2007-01-31 11:37
"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum"

-They Live
Wisdom is wonder

2007-01-31 11:43

Goodspeed - I'll do my best..
Mason - Your best ? Losers always whine about there best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen!
Goodspeed - Carla was the prom queen...



 - The Rock

Niceness!