I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Äntligen! Slipknots nya DVD "Voliminal:Inside The Nine" Släpps den 5/12

Övrig musik - Rock, pop & annat

2006-09-29 09:54

Äntligen! Slipknots nya DVD "Voliminal:Inside The Nine" Släpps den 5/12

Detta kommer bli bra!

Saxat från http://www.pulseofthemaggots.com/:

VOLIMINAL: INSIDE THE NINE

TO BE RELEASED ON DECEMBER 5, 2006

BAND'S BREAKTHROUGH DVD CAPTURES THE MOST PROGRESSIVE AND ARTFUL VIEW EVER SEEN OF THE MULTI-PLATINUM BAND

Slipknot, the multi-platinum, Grammy-winning, hard rock enigma, will release the DVD VOLIMINAL: INSIDE THE NINE on December 5, 2006. A special double disc package, VOLIMINAL: INSIDE THE NINE takes the viewer on a long journey into the world of Slipknot as the band recently circled the globe in support of the multi-platinum album VOL. 3: (THE SUBLIMINAL VERSES). Far from your usual tour film, VOLIMINAL: INSIDE THE NINE is more of an art piece -- while fans are taken in the studio, on stage, backstage, on their tour bus and everywhere in between as they experience the energy of a band literally living, breathing and fighting for the music they created, none of it unfolds in ways you'd expect.

Disc 1, titled VOLIMINAL, features a 90-minute film, created and directed by M. Shawn Crahan that gives the Slipknot fan a window into the world of the band as seen through the mind of its creator. The film was shot on hand-held cameras and, as a result, is brutally honest and visually unique. The sound and visual edits are intense, disturbing and jarring while the cinematography brings the viewer as close as one can get to the band. Buried in Disc 1 are nine different "rabbit holes," that, when activated, will show a short vignette of each one of the nine members of the band. Not the typical extra footage often found as "easter eggs" on the average DVD, this footage contains some of the most surprising and revealing elements on the DVD.

Disc 2 features three main elements - live footage, music videos and interviews with each member of the band. The live shows were captured at various venues around the world and show Slipknot in unique and somewhat unconventional settings. Everything from outdoor and daytime shows all the way to television award-show performances are included as well as the music videos for "Duality", "Vermilion," "Before I Forget," "The Nameless," and the controversial video for "Vermilion 2," which was never officially released. Additionally, for the first time ever, fans get an up-close look at the band's "Death Masks" used onstage during this tour.

The interviews on this disc are just as ground breaking as anything the band has ever done. After twelve years, everything is about to change. Nothing is held back and everything is discussed.

Slipknot is the nine piece, ground breaking, hard rock band out of Des Moines, IA that has sold over 5 million albums in the U.S. on three studio albums. Their last studio album VOL. 3: (THE SUBLIMINAL VERSES) was released in May 2004, debuting at #2 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart and has sold over 1.5 million copies in the U.S. to date. The album broke new ground for the band and spawned the hit singles "Duality," "Vermilion" and "Before I Forget." In November 2005 the band released SLIPKNOT 9.0: LIVE, a double live album that has sold over 350,000 copies in the U.S.