I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Freebeat] Deanprod - Fall Down

Vår Hiphop - Beats

   

2010-07-10 00:40

[Freebeat] Deanprod - Fall Down

Hello.
Releasing a new beat to you now. There are no samples.
hope you dig it.
give me a comment also.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23319637/Deanprod-fall_down.mp3

//Deanprod

 All music is good, it all depends on how accurate you are..

2010-07-10 13:22
Give me a comment.....
 All music is good, it all depends on how accurate you are..

2010-07-10 14:09
No, i didnt like it, The sound was to crazy, sorry..
 

2010-07-10 14:25
drums are week, sounds and melody was kind of poor to. what softwear are u using?

2010-07-10 15:11
Now I use logic's orginial sounds... Just to try my new macbook.. But hey, thanks for the comments, now I know what I should do better next time guys =)
 All music is good, it all depends on how accurate you are..

2010-07-10 15:18