I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Sjukt feta lines!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2006-02-07 00:34
_skallskadad_ P19
Apathy & sage francis freestyle
Crime Pays, ask the Rothschilds!

2006-02-08 19:13
There's so many gay rappers
they probably diss me cause I'm the straight one
 
Skribent

2006-02-08 19:24
Line: "I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"
Artist: Big L
Låt: Put It On
Motivering:(b/) Vetifan, bah en fet punchline
 

2006-02-08 21:47
Famous P5

"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"

säger inte eminem inte nåt liknande i nån låt??
eller är jag fel ute?
I be around, just out of sight

2006-02-08 21:48
"you can't kill me I was born dead" <<lr iaf denna bit jag tänker på.
I be around, just out of sight

2006-02-08 21:55
"Cause I'm a street genius with a unique penis
Got fly chicks on my dick that don't even speak English"

Big L

Da Graveyard

Den låter fett skön är han säger det
Hammarby Alcoholics

2006-02-08 23:56
I get more ass than your toilet seat/ big l

In the shower's the only time you get your dick wet/ big l

I'm so ahead of my time my parents haven't met yet/ big l

I have so fly girls I make that bitch Toni Braxton look like Whoopie/ big l

ask beavis I get nothing butt-head (but head) / big l

Cause on the shelf is where your LP cold stood
Because it was no good, that shit ain't even go wood/ big l

Me being a virgin, that's idiotic
Cause if Big L got the AIDS every cutie in the city got it/ big l

Once a nigga tried to stick me for six G's
and I put more holes in his ass than swiss cheese/ big l

My old man in the past, stuck me up without a mask
Then his ass cold dashed with my cash fast
Fifty G's is what the creep stole; so the next day
knocked on his door and shot his granny through the peephole/ big l



var tvungen o lägga liite big l där, inte många idag lr då som drog p-lines som han


I be around, just out of sight

2006-02-09 00:37
Z: skitstövel, snor min rad bara sådär ;)

då får jag väl säga
"Early afternoon, as I starts my day
with a fat ass jay, and a bottle of alizay"

Do or Die från Real Brothers


"This goes to all you ugly rappers, pretty rappers
Big city rappers, country rappers, greedy rappers
Itty-bitty rappers, witty rappers, two-for-fiddy rappers
Hello Kitty rappers, Frank Nitti rappers and rappers
All you dapper rappers, young whippersnapper rappers
Gun clapper rappers, fun rappers, Gamma Kappa rappers
Gum rappers, idiotic rappers, psychotic rappers
Melodic rappers and narcotic rappers
All you phoney rappers, baloney rappers
Me-and-my-homie rappers
Tony Toni rappers and all that, yeah
All you hood rappers, misunderstood rappers
Think-it's-all-good rappers
Let me tell y'all somethin

This goes out to all you shallow rappers
Bottom-of-the-bottle rappers
Spit-and-swallow rappers, hollow rappers
Love-to-follow rappers, Apollo rappers
And rah-rah rappers, yeah, all that, yeah
To all you Big Willie rappers, silly rappers
'My-mack-milli' rappers, smoke-a-Philly rappers
Illy-illy, killy-killy rappers
Not really rappers
Yeah, all you signed rappers
Blind-to-what's-goin-on-behind rappers
Crime rappers, 'I'm-in-my-prime' rappers
Part-time rappers, one of a kind rappers, too"

Aceyalone - Rappers, rappers, rappers
I was surrounded by powerful entitys of angelic emergence