I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Sjukt feta lines!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2005-04-09 22:33

Sjukt feta lines!

Skriv ner:

Fetaste line(s)
Från Artist - Låt

Motivering (om du nu orkar)



Wesslan är din fader

2005-04-09 22:35
they wanna know why im so fly//
a girl ask me for a ring and i put one around her whole eye //

Big L - No Endz, No Skinz

I en vers som handlar om golddiggers låter denna så sjukt bra så jag vill nästan ut och misshandla brudar eller ngt...
Wesslan är din fader

2005-04-09 23:40
d kanske inte e fysiskt svagare,va fan vet du
HUR DU VET ATT DU SPELAT FÖR MYCKET C.S!!! När din mamma drar upp persiennerna på morgonen skriker du. Moget o teamflasha. JEVLA NOOB! Du springer med en kniv för att komma fortare hem från skolan

2005-04-09 23:45
"My mentality is sorta like the boomarang effect
over your head, but hits you in the back of the neck"
J-Live - Yes!

så jävla skön
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-04-10 00:00
Phillies P0



menar du allvar? haha synd om dig
I got some killers on my pay roll and they know
when its time 2 handle buisness nigga lay low

2005-04-10 11:07
And she said: Look ive never had a dream in my life because a dream is what you wanna do but still havent pursued, i knew what i wanted and did til it was done, so ive been that dream that i wanted to be since day one!

Aesop Rock - No Regrets

motivering: läs där uppe, det talar för sig själv
Puzzle Productions / puzzleprod.com
soundcloud.com/iloice

2005-04-10 11:56
It's a fact homie, you go against me ya fucked
I get the drop, if you can duck, ya luckier then Lady Luck
Look nigga,


50 cent - heat
http://www.homage.nu/

2005-04-10 12:26
I just want to get my point across like Jesus//
So I look to the sky like hate Zeus//
You got answers? Cause I got questions//


Vast Aire - WhysDaSkyBlue

En fet ordlek som är jävligt djup.
Läs den några gånger, lyssna på låten och inse hur bra sagt det är.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-04-10 15:43
många bra rader i 50 many men men orkar int rabbla upp de
kanske senare

=)
Jag tog stolen och kastade den på henne när hon sprang när för trappan (yeeeees) och träffade henne och hon började gråta som en hora/snopp_dogg p19 om bråket med sin lillesyrra

2005-04-10 16:50
Prim P19


är inte VaKill vit?
I got some killers on my pay roll and they know
when its time 2 handle buisness nigga lay low

2005-04-12 20:41
Niggas feel my presence, like I'm right in they palm//
Cause a stormy day is coming, when you see me so calm, it's on//
No more twin glocks, they jam up my plays//
Now its twin .40 calibre Walther PPK's//

GangStarr ft Big Shug, Freddie Foxxx - The Militia

Denna line som Freddie Foxxx levererar är sjukt het...
Wesslan är din fader

2005-04-12 20:55
Mad at me cause I kick what real niggas feel /
when 95% of your fans wear high heels /

Canibus - 2nd Round K.O

Ask for your proof or registration, say what? /
I can't understand a word you say, YOU FUCK! /

Canibus - Tibetan Black Magicians (JMT)


Älskar killens aggresiva attityd... aaah, får också lust att spöa brudar! eller inte :P
8 diagrams!
Battlerappare

2005-04-12 21:43
"Tried to hang myself and I fell free from the rope
Broke both my arms, my neck smashed my femur
Got up somehow and limped in front of a beamer
Cracked my rib cage, look what you did Cage, you're dying
but I'm not dead yet I'm still trying
Cut my wrist and walked past some crips bleedin red
in hopes that I get shot in the fuckin head"

Cage - Suicidal failure
:c

2005-04-13 07:57
shit dont just happen, shit happen for a reason- Jadakiss "Still Feel Me"

simpelt men skont o sant
www.myspace.com/youngivy<br>
tro mej, jag är skitduktig på att rappa

2005-04-13 08:11
"But am i less holy//
Cuz i choose to puff a blunt, and drink a beer whit my homies"//

- Tupac - Ghetto Gospel


"Universal loved Afro', when he was on top//
But, when he became a christian, thats when he gt dropped"//


- Afroman - Jackin Afroman


Det är för jävla svårt att ta ut två lines ur en låt. För de tas ut ur sitt samanhang. Då blir det svårt för den som inte hört låten att förstå.

-Peace Out!
http://Soldjah.blogg.se/
Hangaround

2005-04-13 10:11
slim_solle

99% är det:P

2005-04-13 14:21

I'm dumb enough to walk in a store and steal
So I'm dumb enough to ask for a date with Lauryn Hill


Låt: Role model
Artist: Eminem
Mot:
Klockrent helt enkelt.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

2005-05-06 10:16
The Devil crept into heaven, God overslept on the 7th, the new world order was born on September 11th.

Immortal Technique - The Cause Of Death

den raden är bara sjukt tung :)
..we can get Sting down there, he saves the whales, saves the trees, saves the orchids, how about saving the CBGB's, punk? - Vinnie Stigma

2005-05-06 13:54
"Tryin' to sound like Pete Nelsson, but you can't even "copy right""
Artist: Copywrite
Låt: Tower of Babble ft. Smut Peddlers
Motivering: Så underbart härlig Punchline bara..


"who the fuck else you know that'll run up on ya block strip, like an insane Christopher Columbus and start conquering shit"
Artist: Celph titled
Låt: Louis Logic ft. Celph titled - Diablos
Motivering: Inledning på Celphs vers, så allmänt skön bara hah..

"Some say they lyrically this, or lyrically that
Throwing lyrical in every rap and they lyrically wack"
Artist: Jakki Da Mota Mouth
Låt: RJD2 - F.H.H.
Motivering Så rätt bara.. Hela låten känns klockren

"Fight the war with Michael Moore in a Nike-store"
Artist: Sage Francis (Non Prophets
Låt: Minns inte, från Hope skivan iaf.
Motivering behövs inte :D
http://www.myspace.com/souldbeats


2005-05-06 14:01
den här var riktigt skön...

"You're like 14 days too weak for me (two week)"
Artist: 40 Cal.
Låt: 40. Cal, Cam'Ron, Hell Rell - Family Ties
För att: den är klockren...

hörde också lite på freestyle friday så var det nån som dissa en tjock snubbe...

"You have a weight problem, you can't wait to eat"

- garvarde om fan, riktigt skön kille...
Don't try to fit in my shoes cuz you can't//
nobody can fuck with me, understand???//

2005-05-06 16:28
katanha P17

40 cal är riktigt fet, riktig punchline king


Halle Berry, holly robinson
now that's a holiday


Now I'm a chain-smoker
you got a chain I smoke ya

You got a watch you dead
that's time to kill



Artist: 40 Cal - 40 Cal
Album: Diplomatic Immunity 2




http://www.homage.nu/
Hangaround

2005-05-06 16:44
One love, One life, one too many victims/
republicrat, democran, one party-system/
media goes in a frenzy, they're stripped of the credential/
presidential candidates can't debate on this instrumental/
let them freestyle, winner takes all/
when the musics dead i'll have ted nugents head hanging on my wall/


Sage Francis - Slow Down Gandhi..kanske är nåt stavfel eller så..jag vet inte.

2005-05-06 17:48
After the first and the second world wars
You'd would think us Europeans couldn't take it no more
But we built up and tore down the Berlin wall
Only to build a new and improved around our crumbling Fort Europa



///Promoe

showin' no mercy for mercenaries/
showin' no mercy for dirty Harrys. Some are to thirsty for virgin Marys/
and some are too thirsty for bloody marys hey hey. I

också Promoe
Gotta kick somethin that means somethin

2005-05-06 18:29
Always I'm in some shit, my abdomen is the clip
The barrel is my dick, uncircumcised
Pull my skin back and cock me, I bust off when they unlock me
Results of what happens to niggaz shock me
I see niggaz bleedin runnin from me in fear, stunningly tears
fall down the eyes of these so-called tough guys, for years
I've been used in robberies, givin niggaz heart to follow me
Placin peoples in graves, funerals made cause I was sprayed
I was laid in a shelf, with a grenade
Met a wrecked-up tech with numbers on his chest that say
Five-two-oh-nine-three-eight-five and zero
Had a serial defaced, hopin one day, police would place
where he came from, a name or some sort of person to claim him
Tired of murderin, made him wanna be a plain gun
But yo I had some other plans, like the next time the beef is on
I make myself jam right in my owner's hand


Artist: Nas
Song: I gave you power

kanske inte fetaste men fan den är stuck i mitt huvve..
Puzzle Productions / puzzleprod.com
soundcloud.com/iloice
Poet

2005-10-14 20:10
Ghostface killah ft. Masta killa, Raekwon

"You were starving for beef, I had to feed you" - Ghostface
"life's a garden, dig it."
Poet

2005-10-14 20:11
Ghostface killah ft. Masta killa, Raekwon - DTD heter låten.

kanske lite gammal tråd jag drog upp :> skitsamma fler feta lines!
"life's a garden, dig it."

2005-10-14 23:06
Ni kan se på mig som den elake jesus
va inte dum och va vid fel plats vid fel stund

Org12 - Tomma Fickor

http://www.myspace.com/inredunkel

2005-10-15 05:14
dP menar du. inte dagens dP. det finns ju inte längre men en backup finns ju... www.raaw.se
Rhetoric
1. the art of speaking or writing effectively
2. skill in the effective use of speech

2005-10-15 11:31
And when I'm watchin the news, and my daughter walks in
and choose to ask, "Why were all those people on the floor
sleepin, covered in red?" I told her
that they were lookin for God, but found religion instead

Posdnous fran De La Soul f. Cee-Lo - Held Down

Tror aldrig nan sagt det sa bra

olletagesson.blogspot.com
Hiphop is dead - long live Soulmusic

2005-10-15 14:55
"I jerk off inside of books and give life to words"

Immortal Technique, Positive Balance, It speaks for itself.
R.I.P J.Dilla & Big Proof!

2005-11-21 19:37
"your team has more faggots in it than greek mythology"
"you never gonna make it like children walkin' trough antartica
butt naked"

Immortal technique
SES I GULLMARS!!!

2005-11-21 19:38
dance with the devil
SES I GULLMARS!!!

2005-11-21 20:02
I never take a bitch to eat, she got to pay for her own meal but the dick is free.

The Game

2005-11-22 10:21
Got the lungs of a cyclone, tongue of a python
The reason why your favorite MC sleep with the lights on
Right on, brother, we def as fuck
Not 'deaf' like (What?) but 'def' like (WHAT!)


Brother Ali - Victory
Hur tänker du nu?

2006-01-22 11:52
J-Live - Braggin Writes

Hela den låten är ju grymt bra!
Its darkest before dawn

2006-01-22 11:56
My stomach got young dead orphans in it/
I eat from trashcans at abortionclinics/

Jus Allah - White Nightmare
..we can get Sting down there, he saves the whales, saves the trees, saves the orchids, how about saving the CBGB's, punk? - Vinnie Stigma

2006-01-22 12:52
We used to use umbrellas to fight the bad weather, now we travel first class
to change the forecast

Jay-Z

Nån låt på Blueprint kommer inte ihåg...
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-01-22 12:57
And if you can hear, smell, see, touch, and taste....
Then you don’t need six senses to feel me punch you in the face

Mc’s run away when I kick it, they act so chicken
They should come with a large drink and a biscuit

Canibus - Buckingham Palace

You'll be so surprised you won't believe your own eyes
It's like a Jamaican seein the snow for the first time

Canibus - Lets Ride
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-01-22 17:58
These cats are idiots, with raps so pussy they catch period's
I'm serious, my life is like a drug experience
A porno movie with no plot and I'm the only guy in it
Like Vivid video's with Kobe Tai dime bitches


Ill Bill - Rock Stars


I be around, just out of sight

2006-01-22 18:06
shit on your intelect and furtilize your mind

ras kass

h2o proof

bitches call me champagne cause I keep their pussy mo-wet

chino xl

?

I find it funny beacause punchlines are just bad jokes

celph titled

don't u even go there.
 

2006-01-22 18:36
Im a monster in this industry who stays scheaming /
On Halloween i dress like a human beeing/ - "celph titled"
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-01-22 19:56
BigIssue har sagt den bästa hittils!

"...At 21 I shot Regan and made the paper son
my life is Non phixion, sex, drugs and laserguns"

Ill Bill - Ready for war
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2006-01-22 21:35
Though you pretend to be glory
I’m number one, that’s the end of the story-
Slick Rick- I own America

2006-01-26 15:54
Messor

vilken låt ?

White rocks, white cops in donut shops
White blocks, now them dead white cops
White through the night creatures, white sneakers
White wife beats, thin lips, white features
White powder, Snow White, snow, hit the ho right
White dred, slow life, white snakes, so white

RA Rugged Man - Black and white
 

2006-01-26 16:17
Fetaste (Vinnie Paz, Jedi Mind Tricks)


"I'm with Allah 'cause he chose me
Broke into the Vatican, strangled the Pope with his rosary"


nr2 (U God, Wu tang clan)

"Raw ima give it to ya with no trivia raw like kokain straight from Bolivia"
IKON THE FUCKING HOLOGRAM!
lots of love for Cleeas "Raggi"

2006-01-26 16:19
When I spell, man, school women like Spelman
Hypnotic, I'm under a spell man

Ras Kass - write where I left off

sjuk fet låt fö, kolla in den. hela låten är byggd på wordplay.
 

2006-01-26 16:22
"They say that sleep is the cousin of death//
And nobidy wanna die, so nobody's gettin' rest..."

Big Pooh - My Mind (kanske?)
www.projectedwin.blogg.se

2006-01-29 16:16
I'll ruin your career/
what ?!
2 billion people in china, you couldn't go platinum over there/

Serious Jonez vs. Jin the MC
I be around, just out of sight

2006-02-07 00:13
take these words home and think it through
or the next rhyme I write might be about you


SHOOK ONES PT.2
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Användaren är inte inloggad Z 
Skivsamlare

2006-02-07 00:18
Some people tell me that I need help /
Some people can fuck off and go to hell

Artist: B-Real
Låt: Cypress Hill - Illusions

För att det är simpelt och underbart. nuff said'
 

2006-02-07 00:19
"Life's a bitch so i married one"

- Poison Clan

visdoms ord:)
Crime Pays, ask the Rothschilds!