I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Vad är den sämsta låttext som nuddat en topplista?

Övrig musik - Rock, pop & annat

   

2005-08-02 23:30
de flesta gillar enkla texter -.- (tragiskt men sant)javascript:submitForm('normal');
javascript:submitForm('normal');
människorna i min tillvaro är som glasdörrar
antingen ser jag igenom dem
eller så öppnar jag dem och går igenom

2005-08-03 10:47
le_b's bidrag var bäst..går inte att knäcka den
•pave paradise•

2005-08-03 13:59
(wohoooo jag vann! jag vann!) ;)
I'm a hypo-christian. I turn the other cheek, my ass cheek!<br> Jag: Ja, men man lever ju bara en gång.<br> Nils: Ja, typ en gång om dagen...

2005-08-03 14:00
"Det jag söker är alltså texter fullspäckade med övertydliga och meningsbrytande nödrim, misslyckade metaforer, idiotiska jämförelser, nonsens och allt möjligt som kan tänkas göra en text riktigt usel. Texter man kan skratta åt, helt enkelt."

fan, cheeky girls passar in på alla dina krav fleppo!
I'm a hypo-christian. I turn the other cheek, my ass cheek!<br> Jag: Ja, men man lever ju bara en gång.<br> Nils: Ja, typ en gång om dagen...

2005-08-24 00:58
Des'ree - LIFE

Chorus:
Life, oh life, oh life, oh life,
doo, doot doot dooo.
Life, oh life, oh life, oh life,
doo, doot dooo

I'm afraid of the dark,
'specially when I'm in a park
And there's no-one else around,

Ooh, I get the shivers
I don't want to see a ghost,
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
And watch the evening news
(Repeat Chorus)

I'm a superstitious girl,
I'm the worst in the world
Never walk under ladders,
I keep a rabbit's tail

I'll take you up on a dare,
Anytime, anywhere
Name the place, I'll be there,
Bungee jumping, I don't care!
(Repeat Chorus)

life, doo, doot dooo
doo, doot dooo

So after all is said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun, if you really want to

Sometimes living out your dreams,
Ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world,
In a beautiful balloon
(Repeat Chorus)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-08-24 09:31
Eamon - "Fuck It (I Don't Want You Back)"

Whoa oh oh
Ooh hooh
No No No


See, I dont know why I liked you so much
I gave you all, of my trust
I told you, I loved you, now thats all down the drain
Ya put me through pain, I wanna let u know how I feel


Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack
Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back

Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses they didn't mean jack
Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back


You thought, you could
Keep this shit from me, yeah
Ya burnt bitch, I heard the story
Ya played me, ya even gave him head
Now ya askin for me back
Ya just another act, look elsewhere
Cuz ya done with me

Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses they didn't mean jack
Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back

Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses they didn't mean jack
Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back

Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah

Ya questioned, did I care
You could ask anyone, I even said
Ya were my great one
Now its, over, but I do admit I'm sad.
It hurts real bad, I cant sweat that, cuz I loved a hoe

Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses they didn't mean jack
Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back

Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah


Den är ju otroligt varierande om inget annat!
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind

2005-08-24 09:39
Nu kom jag dock på en av de sämsta i världshistorien!

Black Lace - Agadoo

Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree,
Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee,
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees,
Come and dance every night, sing with the hula melody.

I met a hula mistress somewhere in Waikiki,
Well, she was selling pineapple, playing ukulele,
And when I went to the girl, "Come on and teach me to sway,"
She laughed and whispered to me, "Yes, come tonight to the bay."

The lovely beach, in the sky the moon of Kauai,
Around calypso sarong we'll all be singing this song.

Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree,
Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee,
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees,
Come and dance every night, sing with the hula melody.

Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree,
Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee,
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees,
Come and dance every night, sing with the hula melody.

And down on the shore they gather romance,
She showed me much more, not only to dance.

Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree,
Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee,
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees,
Come and dance every night, sing with the hula melody.

Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree,
Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee,
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees,
Come and dance every night, sing with the hula melody.

The lovely beach, in the sky the moon of Kauai,
Around calypso sarong we'll all be singing this song.

Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree,
Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee,
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees,
Come and dance every night, sing with the hula melody.

Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree,
Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee,
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees,
Come and dance every night, sing with the hula melody.
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind

2005-08-24 18:18
Fleppo2: Plus att crazytown snodde gitarren från red hot chili peppers låt pretty little ditty.
Rock is not dead!

2005-08-25 03:37
Holy Diver
You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh what's becoming of me

Ride the tiger
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
Oh don't you see what I mean

Gotta get away
Holy Diver

Shiny diamonds
Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue
Something is coming for you

Race for the morning
You can hide in the sun 'till you see the light
Oh we will pray it's all right

Gotta get away-get away

Between the velvet lies
There's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies
Life's a never ending wheel

Holy Diver
You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid

Jump on the tiger
You can feel his heart but you know he's mean
Some light can never be seen


---------------------------------------- ----------------------


chooooookay? nu på svenska...


---------------------------------------- ----------------------

Heliga dykare
du har varit nere för länge i midnatts havent
åh, vad är det som händer med mig?

Rid på tigern
Du kan se hans ränder men du vet att han är ren
Åh ser du inte vad jag menar? (w00t ze fuuks?)

Måste härifrån
heliga dykare

Skinande diamanter
som en katts ögon i det svarta och blå
någonting för dig (eventuellt "efter dig")

Rejsa mot morgonen
du kan gömma dig i solen tills du ser ljuset
åh vi kommer att be att det är schysst

Måste härifrån-härifrån

mellan det mjuka tyget ligger
det är en sanning lika hård som stål
visionen dör aldrig
livet är ett oändligt hjul

Heliga dykare
du är maskeradens stjärna
det finns ingen anledning att se så rädd ut

Hoppa på tigern
du kan känna hans hjärta men du vet att elak
vissa sorters ljus kan aldrig ses

Heliga dykare
du har varit nere för länge i midnattshavet.
åh vad är det som händer med mig.

---------------------------------------- -------

Killen lär ju ha lekt med en rimm randomizer, dumma jävel...
Vem?

2005-08-25 03:42
Kjell höglund. genesarets sjö är också rätt snygg, speciellt denna raden


Vi är många som är här på vernisage

och vi dricker lite portvin och tuggar kex

Det blåser på Genesarets sjö

och likaså på Galerie Bleu



Det är roligt att så många ville komma

drömmen ska brinna om ett annat liv

Vi visar några målningar i blått

men konstnären har visst redan gått

---------------------------------------- ---

Killen är ju fan full

Vem?

2005-08-25 08:25
Balzary P17

Sen är det ju knappast något nytt att man lånar slingor från andra låtar, du kanske har hört talas om en genre som heter hiphop, där samplar man ofta slingor från kånda låtar ;)
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind

2005-08-25 08:25
*kända
Look with your own eyes - See with your own mind

2005-08-25 12:45
Senna: den där funkar ju nästan på världens BÄSTA låttext..



2005-08-25 12:45
Men nu har den ju knappast legat på en topplista heller..



2005-08-25 20:26
Senna:
Det var rätt många fel i din översättning av Holy Diver. Men jag håller med om att den är skum. Inte fullt så skum som du framställde den, dock. Rätt normalskum för en åttiotalsmetaltext.

Min översättning:
heliga dykare
Du har varit nere i midnattshavet för länge
åh, vad blir det av mig?

rid tigern
du kan se hans ränder, men du vet att han är ren
åh, fattar du inte vad jag menar?

måste komma iväg
heliga dykare

blanka diamanter
likt en katts ögon i det svarta och blå
Någonting är ute efter dig.

tävla för morgonen
du kan gömma dig i solen tills du ser ljuset
åh vi ska be för att det ska vara okej

Måste komma iväg - komma iväg

Mellan sammetslögnerna
finns en sanning som är hård som stål
visionen dör aldrig
livet är ett evigt hjul

heliga dykare
du är maskeradens stjärna
du behöver inte se så rädd ut

hoppa på tigern
du kan känna hans hjärta men du vet att han är grym
vissa sortes ljus kan aldrig ses
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-08-25 22:08
(Man) Push me , and than just touch me
so i can get my
satisfaction
satisfaction
satisfaction
satisfaction
satisfaction

(Woman)
Push me , and than just touch me
so i can get my
satisfaction
satisfaction
satisfaction
satisfaction
satisfaction

(Man)
Push me , and than just touch me
so i can get my
satisfaction

(Woman)
Push me , and than just touch me
so i can get my
satisfaction

(Man)
Push (16)

(Woman)
Push (16)

(Man)
Push me , and than just touch me
so i can get my
satisfaction (9)

(Woman)
Push me , and than just touch me
so i can get my
satisfaction

(Man)
Push me , and than just touch me
so i can get my
satisfaction (5)

(Woman)
Push me , and than just touch me
so i can get my
satisfaction

(Man)
Push me , and than just touch me
so i can get my
satisfaction
No cake for the impurity!

2005-08-26 15:41
Orginalet är bättre!
Rock is not dead!

2005-08-27 22:44
2pac feat. K-Cee & Jo Jo - How Du U Want It
www.wordsilah.com
www.myspace.com/triangularform
Redaktionen

2005-08-28 01:57
Har inte crazy frog legat på nån lista?
namaste