I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

kristna emcees i stockholm sokes!!!

Vår Hiphop - Samarbeten

2010-11-14 23:08

kristna emcees i stockholm sokes!!!

Check this,

So many young people wanna pick up the mick and stuff but the real question is, what do they really have to say to the masses? Ask yourself, are you representing the truth or are you just another wannabe thug who is tryin to make "a dollar out of 50 cent"! Trust me, the Sweden is in need of some young spokesmen who are willing to pave the way for the next generation, but there seem to be alot of ignorace for that to happend! Its funny, cus some say Swedish hiphop is on the move, but I say its barely breathing! I mean, where are all the "true" rappers in Sweden and when I say "true" I dont mean those who can only shout "Fuck Aina" and thats it! I'm not here on some old revolution type of talk, but I guarantee that one day some of you will look back and wish you'd used ur craft with a little bit of more knowledge and passion!

Anyway, I think its time for the world to see that rappers in sweden are not just a bunch of copycats, but that we indeed have our own way of doing things! I know that some of you cats cant even begin to understand what I am on about, but thats probably because I'm not meant to reach you! On the other hand, there are some of you who understand exactly what I mean cus it happens to be you that WE are trying to reach. Anyway, if you are a rapper or just someone who aspire to be one then you should get in touch wit me on this address below:

[email protected]

God bless

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.