I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2007-09-04 04:01

I need beats ! .

This one goes out to all em dope producers on whoa :P

I need beats for my demo/EP-project. Copies of the CD will be given away for free, so I ain't gon pay (at least not a lot) for the beats, but I don't want no allready-used-and-tired freebeats either haha!

Anyways, if you think you can help me out, then gimme a holla.

Check me out on http://www.myspace.com/entadyzzle

(the "The King" track on the site is the intro for the project btw.)

lotta luv!


2007-09-04 05:43
no one gonna produce a track if the intro is "the king"
http://www.myspace.com/mcblindfold

2007-09-04 22:36

haha watup wit u. could you define that?


2007-09-04 22:47
No cash, no beats. holla at me if you're ready to pay. price: 150-350 kronor/beat. Lower price if you buy 3-10 beats.
 
Producent

2007-09-05 01:24
www.soundclick.com/deliciousbeats

2007-09-05 01:26
ser ut som du har fått moderators jobb i audio igen.
// Dansk_BB
Promotor

2007-09-05 15:59
like your style!
 

2007-09-05 18:09
thanks peeps

2007-09-07 00:17
yeah dude cuz the beat sucked
http://www.myspace.com/mcblindfold

2007-09-11 00:02

Blindfold - So what? I didn't for ask for people to produce for the beat on that track, did I? I asked for people to produce for me. Get off it.


2007-09-11 00:02

ER*

Blindfold - So what? I didn't ask for people to produce for the beat on that track, did I? I asked for people to produce for me. Get off it.


2007-09-11 01:25
$100 per advice from now on young blood
http://www.myspace.com/mcblindfold

2007-09-11 10:22

checka http://www.myspace.com/wiseenmusic

Let me now if your intressed? ... pejz

 http://www.myspace.com/wiseenmusic

2007-09-11 11:42
 

2007-09-11 17:41
yea cuz I really need em, Blindfold.

2007-09-12 04:03
i Aint No Hater Cuz It Aint In My Nature
www.indoproductions.com (OFFICIAL SITE OFF INDO PRODUCTIONS- Free beats every 2 weeks, mixtapes, beat compotitiens, and every thing that happens at INDO PRODUCTIONS) KeeP SMookIN
www.myspace.com/indoproductions