DOUBLE UP! There's no way home or neither lifeboats; because I was born like JasonDifferences is that my weapons is my paper and my pencilBoth of us should've the strongest templeTo do the toughest work until we can build ourselves a templeMusic is just like playing baseball on a strange courtCause the harder I work the luckier I'll get to make it rain scoresThat's why I'm going to the end of the rainbowWhat's the treasure? Massive succes is called my main goalthat'll be my revenge for everyone that strapped me to a flag poleI've came a long way ever since I was born with these vocal chordsSacrificed my whole life for music without changing courseI don't wanna be local more, already I have opened several doors But nothing ever worked, but I ain't giving up even if I'm feeling stuckI'll find a way to make myself get loose & get myself paid.. so double up!