Strive For Aces I was born right-handed but gets treated as a lefty.If I am remarkable then please at least respect me& fuck contributions, give it to a guy that pleads itI'm a human-being willing to sacrifice my kidneysMy kidneys is at high risk so if I doesn't take the pills I'm not going to survive it. Do you think I'm lying?I doesn't need attention. I'm satisfied with angels. Itfeels like I'm a exception cuz I would've got suspendedcuz I was never present in my school with my assistants.They was my attendants; I would never be affectedAt least that was my thought & it became my endingI took a thousand steps & you would never take itIf it wasn't for my faith then why did I do a favorFor my basement and stayed that's not even averageBut if you had a life like mine you would just fake itI can only tie my laces, be myself and strive for aces.