(Ingen titel) ej klar Vers 1So, it feels like the world is going underlike a hit into my head, like a thunder//Im starting to wonder, why things could go so wrongIm thinking over and over and writing it into a song//I know everyone can do mistakesBut it aint allways that, cuz they got what it takes//All the suffering in this world, it aint doing goodPeople have to sit on the streets asking for food//Families that lost someone by their sideYou all will meet them in heaven I swear I can't lie//But, how would everything be if it wasnt for wars and shitI just want to know if it would change the whole world abit//People without money without roof over their headThey are fighting to survive to get their bread//Thats what I mean the world is really wierdNothing to live for and people they feared//Vers 2 So, families who can not afford to pay medicalThat you know it's true, there is the tragical//I wish there was something I could do to helpAll the pain should be gone, but the pain I also felt//I suffer with families who are suffering in a battleFighting for their lifes just to keep their cattle//But that aint working well all the time so they gonna travelSome people aint giving shit, looking at other angle//Har inte skrivit klart hela vers 2 än, men skulle vilja veta vad ni tycker om texten so far.Och om min Vers 2 blir lite halv konstig :DTacksam för svar