Soul - "It wasn't me, It was the gangstarap & peppermintschnaps" I don't know about the title. The line kinda popped up when I realized I didn't have a title for this piece.enjoy."If I only had words like Dice Raw I'd muster the curageto tell you not to believe what your eyes sawI know the night is shining on us and I know what you're thinkingbut I'm not a knight in shining armour atop a white horserescuing cinderellas shacked up with a couple of nice dwarfsno, my lost boys are of a different child lorebut she believes that fantasy right or... wrongand that innocence is so beautiful she might lure me out of my fortI tell her my walls are built of something stronger than drywallbut she just smiles that silly smile and says she'll have to try morecan't help but to consider that heart on her sleeve and eye sorestill, despite the alleged flaws she's the only one I have eyes foreyes sore, squinting down a proverbial tunnel in search of a lightsourcesaw enemies in the shadows and found it weird with nothing to fight forI was just caught in gangsterisms and needing something to die forwhat it was was inner crucial conflicts and stylewarswhy don't I see the same worth in something to stay alive for?Instead we drink the blood of latin kings and vicelordsurging us to ride politely opening the sidedoor and now I'm in the drivers seat without a license and destination to drive towardsfiguring I'd stumble upon my own path by nightfallmaybe I never found it cus I kept stumbling alongside yoursmy vertighosts keep me on my high horse... cus when your a kidyou never thought being the man of steel meant becoming a cyborg"Don't be a stranger.one.
you never thought being the man of steel meant becoming a cyborg