Dusty Crates - Gifted Yo I turn rhymes to picturestoo remarkable for your eyes to visionTry to witness the scriptures, just listenThe lines I'm spittin is some of the finest lyrics.. it's like it was written by the hieroglificsToo many phony wannabes tryina take my positionPlease, I'm on a higher division my style is so viciousWatch how I climb over limits - I'm the illestYou can't describe the sickness without the fire in itJust like drugs I satisfy your desire with itI'm the high in your system, the white you sniffinI'm the fine wine you zippin, the la your hittinI unlock the minds of those doin time in prisonFor a second you can forget the trife life you're livinI put smiles on crying children... recognizeMotherfucker I will die for this shit....!I see fiends rise like Pheonix, from the ashesRoses crack outta concrete, we're alive and breatingNo more crime and schemes (word.. life!)Life is what you make it so find a meaningI speak for the vulnerable, the mic is my weaponThe ink is my bullets - I'll end your life in a secondI'm too deep, unique, designed exceptionalCrazy flow, rhyme incredible, the one and only...
I speak for the vulnerable, the mic is my weaponThe ink is my bullets - I'll end your life in a second
I see fiends rise like Pheonix, from the ashesRoses crack outta concrete, we're alive and breating