im blessed to see - soon studio recorded the beat should bewhat a job i have - devin the dude to listen with a beat goto:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLP_3rGyEbk&feature=relatedENJOY errrybody! :)I started out blind but now im blessed to seecause now-I've made up my mind and lifes just testin' meand I will always show the world the fucking best of methats whats destined to be, yeah thats my destinyso Ilet the journey within begin, without sin, without anything at allno strings attached so i will not only play i will win the matchcause im a puppet in this game nomoreand imma stop that acting lame for surebut i had to face the factthat our race is acting wackmakin`enemies, to get peace - man fuck thatso im praying to the one above to show some loven' to lead me on the right track n get the fucking peace backand all that I will pray for is that he can - seize on thaaaat-fade-(that he can seize on thaat)(that he can seize on thaat)(that he can seize on thaat)(lead me on the right track)(give me all that peace back)(I hope that he can seize on thaat)(that he can seize on thaat)(lead me on the right track)(give me all that peace back)(I hope that he can seize on thaat)(that he can seize on thaat)but all what i can see is thattheres a full strike massive attackon the arabs on the chicos on the homos and the blacksand im always looking backlooking over my shouldercasuse the world that im livin inis only getting colderas I am growing olderand to my mom, whom i love, i never told her-fade-(i never told her)(i never told her)(i never told her)but that was yesterday now i goh sum to say"hip hop huray" as i pray for a better daynot just to come but to stay - for eternitycause my lifes receipe`s to live in life in exstacyand to have all the ones that I love just beein' next to me!thats how life should be man are you feelin me?-fade- (thats how life should be man are you feelin me)(thats how life should be man are you feelin me)(thats how life should be man are you feelin me)kommentera gerna ifall de e natt ni tycker e weird! peace out!
but i had to face the factthat our race is acting wackmakin`enemies, to get peace - man fuck that