stortytelling about drunk driving Enkla rim, med budskapet är det som räknas..Fists are bloody, minds're cloudy //Botles are brooken, the liqour is soake'd //to the rubber-carpet, the music banging from the car yet //the windshield are smashed in, wheels are still spinin' //Cant recall, cant understand at all //What did happen to my car? How could it go so far //cant move my leggs, am i a imobilized-humanbeing ? //Feeling a distinct smell of gasoline //Seeing a flame in the front of me, // Try to break free, screaiming loudly //God how can u do this to me!? //Then i see the reason, on the other side //Of the freeway, a crashed car with a female inside //I see the brown hair, the eyes that stare //What have i done? //Please mom, please come! //feeling the heat of the fire //Forgive is my last desire //and suddenly my soul's for hire //I did the crime, i killed her //im hearing sirenes coming closer //My car turns into flames //and i didnt even know her name.. //My skin are melting from my face, // I thought it was just a game? //Pumpin heroin into my veins, //No risk with drugs, the said //And for a moment i could be happy again //But now all theres left is pain, //I picked up a crayon, and wrote // 'Im sorry' on the roof-top //Blasted away from the cops, //ignored the sign that said STOP //I cant turn back the clock //but if i could i would have stoped //I feel the taste of iron in my mouth //a constant pain in the croutch //blood are coming up, oh shit. //from my throat, and i vomit'd //staring through my rearview, //Almighty god i fear-you. //I played Death, and He got his vengeance //I killed some ones mother, //or maybe daoughter, //i took a life //of maybe somebody's wife //I had no right //to drink and drive //And its to late to appeal //The fate are sealed //Eternal sufferin is whats waitin //internal bleedin is a blesing //Sadly, this story is not unique at all //everyday people are killed of drunk's in cars.. //Hjärtat blöder för dem som förlorat sina liv i rattfyllo-olyckor..RIP(Inlägget ändrat av spades_joola 2009-08-22 15:25:27)