I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Still unfuckwitable

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-07-17 02:40

Still unfuckwitable

Fuck what you thought ya heard!
It´s da cona´ man, with them berry birds!
Call me the Undertaker! -Cuz I bury u herbs!
I ain´t with no pleasantries, or merry words.
I getz mean after I chopped me sum trees, n´ twist a leaf!
You get MURKED.
I take these frauds n´ frails to the realms, BEYOND hurt!
Boy, you were MADE from dirt. I´m just returnin´ ya to it.
You kids was dyin of thirst! Until The ´Zookah brought the fluid!
And ya´ll guzzled it. Like it was the best drink ya´ll ever had.
I´m buggin right? I´m sumin like that white dude, on Breakin bad!
Yeah, I´m just like ´im. ´Way I´m up in the lab!
I stay motivated - Shawty keepin ´haters sad.
Ya´ll be ridin dick, that how I know ya´ll is FAGS!
Move shit with my mind. Manifest words with my pen n´ my pad.
Every time I drop a rhyme, they bite them shitz, like really bad.
That´s how I KNOW I gotcha hooked, but what really makes me mad..
Is how you youngens be stuntin´ n´ frontin, usin MY swag!
You better rep ya OWN shit. Like a writer, with a tag.
Hood shit. I got it covered, like brown paper bags.
16, or a 100 bars, I murk whatever you have!
Lyrically, it´s like I´m wipin dirty magz´ with bloody rags!
I be scalin that FISH. And I don´t fuck with you crabs!!



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-17 03:05
riktigt tungt tungt tungt! big up
www.znapmusic.com/jungsub - checka!

2009-07-17 09:45
UPPIN. N´ FUKKA HATER!

Try to see beyond your li´l short-sighted hatred. And wrekkonize.

Line for line, bar for bar, ya´ll ain´t up to par.

HOLLA.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-18 10:19
UPPIN!

This is HIP HOP. -Get HIP to the HOP! N´ go get a clue.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-18 11:50
still same shit like the last 20 text's...



HOLLA ``´`´´`´´`´´`´´`´´´´´´´´´´`´```´`´
be the change

2009-07-18 13:48
You li´l ignant peckerwood. Don´t talk trash, just trump my verse.

Oh, I forgot -yous a fagget herb! And you can´t spit worth shit. So you resort to hatin. LOL.

UPPIN.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-18 13:53
watch it`` be``f0re i murk y``aall``´´´´HaTERS HOLLA!
be the change

2009-10-22 10:59
UPPIN !
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.