MicOne - Now I See [Vers #1] (Joell Ortiz - Hiphop instrumental) Looking out the window while I'm sitting on a bus //Headphones on my ears while I'm sipping on a cup //of coffee to keep me up //'Cause it feels like I've been asleep all my life, not giving a fuck //Walking through the world blind, complete darkness //unable to read all signs of deceit and harships //I am aware of my own mistakes so don't start shit //It all makes me who I am, so I won't part with it //I just embrace them, growth is what I call it //It's given me the strength to rise up when I've fallen //Recalling the wise words that I live by and ponder //"The things that don't kill you only makes you stronger" //No longer will I follow another so blindly //No care in the world for all the people behind me //The snakes and the rats, creatures of that kind //Man, I can't understand that I've ever been that blind //Aw, man...Konstruktiv kritik, tack. :)