I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Love pt. XIII

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-06-03 20:30

Love pt. XIII

What am I seeing?
Is this the feeling I've been longing
or just the longing for a feeling?
How much can be stacked on the concept of believing?
Secondary thoughts always seem to conquer the evenings
Leaving me thinking of her, putting feelings in words
Knowing that every thought is decieving
She messaged me saturday night: 'Did you see the photo of us?'
And I thought I would bust, remembering holding it up
Seeing our faces before me, sitting wondering of what
Really happened that night and if this was falling in love?
So I answered 'Yes' and asked 'What were we doing?:)'
Reminiscin' me on the left of her holding a cup
One message led to another, and she finally asked:
'Are you coming, or what?'
Entering two things at the end of it: a ':D' and a 'Hug!'
And left the party after almost throwing up on the rug

We spent the night
Another wake-up in her dusty apartment
With my jeans by my feet and her thong on the carpet
This time without the feeling of being like hundreds of others
Both with brains longing to function
But with none of us really wanting to start 'em
I gladly missed my wash time
Spending a moment in lust with my little sun of the morning!

Now I'm thinking how I can turn a 'hug' to a 'kiss'
Stuck in the midst of thoughts of her distance
Love or existance? I wander in wishes
Wondering how many of my brothers
Went insane over the love for a sister!

norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2009-06-04 00:12
så jävla grymt uppmålat.. allt låtr naturligt med. riktigt fett..
 

2009-06-04 01:42
word på easyskanking rinktigt snyggt uppmålat
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2009-06-04 02:46
Jävligt tungt detta alltså.. Gillar denna starkt, precis som dina föregående texter.

2009-06-04 22:14
well, tack alla tre! kul att få nån respons!
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2009-06-04 22:35
fet text! spelar du inte in dem? :O
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2009-06-07 21:09
tack dizzy

och nej, inte hittills, och nog inte framöver heller
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2009-06-13 18:34
ja provar med ett upp
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2009-06-17 13:18
off the hook
"One good think about music, when it hits you.. You feel no pain..So hit me with music... Hit me with music now!"

2009-06-17 17:58
Tungt som fan!

Det här kan jag läsa som en riktig historia, till skillnad från de flesta här som får det att låta jättekrystat med rim osv.
Oringatality-Battles brooooooooooooooooor!

http://www.whoa.nu/forum/svensk-hiphop/battles/716525/1.aspx

2009-06-21 20:47
tack ghostface o niickees, kul att folk gillar!
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2009-06-21 21:36

"Is this the feeling I've been longing
or just the longing for a feeling?
How much can be stacked on the concept of believing?
Secondary thoughts always seem to conquer the evenings
Leaving me thinking of her, putting feelings in words"


bästa biten, no doubt. snygg början, grym segue.

"And left the party after almost throwing up on the rug"

we've all been there. :-)

inte lika hög kvalitet som den innan men fortfarande, STOR tumme upp.

one.
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.