Jobbtankar skrivna på jobbet..- pewol so lets play with the thoughts, and hope for the restdont care whats up just like I dont care if Im the bestI dont care bout much, dont care bout world, goverment or suchIm not playin, like starsky N hutchIm tthe real deal, Im so real yall cant even feeland sooo real, you wonder if this is even real?let me explain, dont need to express realness in chainIm not like the lake, I do my thang without rainso.. I guess Im like the ocean, I guess Im like a pussyI get humid without a lotion, make someup and flow and make a show andjust talkin bout this life, make a smile before I cut my self down with this knifeI take my cap off my head while rappin bout they whom be deada tear ran down my cheek while I told you what needs to be saidthe fact that life going to end, the fact that this is the pleassure of menthats the message im trying to senddeath is finale, the one rule you never can bendSo break loose and go strongmake your own path and so longtravel the world and do as you shallpaddle these words and givin you hellknowledge of life going under makes it easy to flow like a thunderand livin it big, smallest thing be happynesslike chillin in the crib but remembersometime your 6feet will be digedand thats the key to feel alivenoneed to get scared or step asideevery breath is rare so make them deep before you die..happy P.S Ha överseende när det kommer till stavfel/grammatiska fel. Skrivit och direkt postat. peace