I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

"spit about me" first timer....lägg upp comments..!!

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2009-04-25 00:45

"spit about me" first timer....lägg upp comments..!!

Everyones got there opinion what a womans supposed to be/ to most people that aint nothin close to me/ just coz I where baggy pants an hoodies/ don’t mean I aint a woman, ive got tha goodies/ we don’t all have to wear tight jeans an make up/ im who I am aint tryin no fake look/ bein maself not pretendin/ I aint no skank neither, I don’t do no rearendin/ you don’t have to be a dude to know how to spit/ just coz im a chick don’t mean I don’t know shit/ the only thing tight on me is ma flow/ not tha boob tubes or thongs that they need to dip low/ baggy clothes is ma style/ which to most guys is vile/ but I don’t give a shit if ya don’t like what I wear/ its just me there aint no need to stare/ writing rhymes to get somewhere in this life/ aint plannin on getting held back by becomin someones wife/ spittin is what I do best/ so im sendin it out to put it to tha test/ but I don’t really care if ya dont like it/ coz its comin out, no way you can fight it/ forteen year old white chick rappin/ that’s somethin you never thought would happen/ but ya cant predict me/ im unik, wht ya get aint always wht ya see/ theres a lot under tha skin/ an it all comes out when I get a hold of a pen/ all I want is to get some respect in this rap game/ but they all think ma lines are lame/ coz they aint heard tha real level of my intellegence/ they just think im a ghost wit a hidden presence/ now im tryin to get ma words heard/ instead of ya just see it as words blurred/ ya need to see some talent/ coz im sick of havin to live like this an be violent/ I don’t wanna fight anymore/ or have to see them pissheads, skanks or whores/ I aint sellin ma self to no man/ tha only thing im sellin is ma records featurin ma band/ ive got respect for maself/ an aint givin it to no one else/ so this is a spit bout me/ there ya go an theres a lot more to see