I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

"spit about me" first timer....lägg upp comments..!!

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-04-25 00:45

"spit about me" first timer....lägg upp comments..!!

Everyones got there opinion what a womans supposed to be/ to most people that aint nothin close to me/ just coz I where baggy pants an hoodies/ don’t mean I aint a woman, ive got tha goodies/ we don’t all have to wear tight jeans an make up/ im who I am aint tryin no fake look/ bein maself not pretendin/ I aint no skank neither, I don’t do no rearendin/ you don’t have to be a dude to know how to spit/ just coz im a chick don’t mean I don’t know shit/ the only thing tight on me is ma flow/ not tha boob tubes or thongs that they need to dip low/ baggy clothes is ma style/ which to most guys is vile/ but I don’t give a shit if ya don’t like what I wear/ its just me there aint no need to stare/ writing rhymes to get somewhere in this life/ aint plannin on getting held back by becomin someones wife/ spittin is what I do best/ so im sendin it out to put it to tha test/ but I don’t really care if ya dont like it/ coz its comin out, no way you can fight it/ forteen year old white chick rappin/ that’s somethin you never thought would happen/ but ya cant predict me/ im unik, wht ya get aint always wht ya see/ theres a lot under tha skin/ an it all comes out when I get a hold of a pen/ all I want is to get some respect in this rap game/ but they all think ma lines are lame/ coz they aint heard tha real level of my intellegence/ they just think im a ghost wit a hidden presence/ now im tryin to get ma words heard/ instead of ya just see it as words blurred/ ya need to see some talent/ coz im sick of havin to live like this an be violent/ I don’t wanna fight anymore/ or have to see them pissheads, skanks or whores/ I aint sellin ma self to no man/ tha only thing im sellin is ma records featurin ma band/ ive got respect for maself/ an aint givin it to no one else/ so this is a spit bout me/ there ya go an theres a lot more to see

 

2009-04-25 02:38
tror ingen pallar läsa den när det inte är radindelning så fixa det och lägg upp igen så ska jag kolla den
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2009-04-25 14:52


åh... jag minns när jag trodde att skriva en vers var att fylla ett helt a4 i word. utan rad uppdelning.

det va bra. helt ärligt. om du bara e en fjorton-årig vit tjej så ligger du rätt bra till. inte för att färgen spelar någon roll. fortsätt bara skriva, träna engelskan, studera rimscheman och börja lyssna på hiphop på ett annat sätt.
du har potential.

men snälla sluta skriva "maself", "wit", "an" osv. svider i mina ordnörd-ögon.

tumme upp.

one

life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.