I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

I´m Capo di tutti capo-puttin´ hits on yer li´l "fam" (2nd version.)

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-04-14 23:37

I´m Capo di tutti capo-puttin´ hits on yer li´l "fam" (2nd version.)

How you gone call yaself "Kam-fam", n´NEVER fukked with Jim Jones???
Ya´ll some generic wannabe-´Zookahs, a buncha hoes with michrophones!
Tryina fukk wit´ma swag, ya´ll NEED ta leave that shit alone!
Ya´ll are out there, stuck somewhere, n´U can´t bring it home!
I bring it to where ya loved ones, be restin´ they headz at.
You BEEN talkin that shit, n´ now it´s too late to retract that!
I´m somin like Akon or Em, the way I bitch-slap that.
N´ SMACK that! Dun, ain´t No dvd´s needed!
Now Is ya´ll MAAD stoopid? Or jus´, CRAAZY weeded??
I gut n´ "school" this fish, before it gets depleted.
An´ ya´ll claim to know hip hop??! Just look at how you treat it!
You´re too old to ack like 5, even Michael I´ll tell ya-beat it!
You kids be hatin on my game, everytime that you read it.
You try to say my lines, but U sound WACK when you repeat it!
My style sumin like a Mogwai, after midnight, when you feed it.
Every other word I spit, you wanna flip, bounce n´ run with!
Handz ain´t gone be clappin dawg, I´m talkin ´bout that gunshit!
WHO the fukk gassed these clowns up, n´ didn´t tell ´em that I RUN SHIT??!
Wanna do battle with Tha ´Zookah? I´ll sink yer 44-gun ship!
Don´t even need to bring my A-game, to hurt you cunts with.
Real rap, niguz know my shit is Phat, from here to Brunswick!
No shit. Like Beat nutz, I´m gettin "props ovah here".
N´ cats feelin me in Philly, I´m gettin props over THERE.
Ain´t NOBODY like ME! I can´t find a single peer.
Even Aussies know I don´t front, I´m gettin props EVERYWHERE.
I NEVER came with my hat, I brought that CRACK.
Let´s make that quite clear!
Spittin that "white rock", n´ I ain´t talkin ´bout root beer!
Shieet! I´ll phuccen, shave my head-just to "get ya´ll outta my hair"
Mr Miyagi told me: "logg off-logg on" But when I do, ya STILL there! (LMAO)
I KNOW you hate the way I put my foot down, n´ drop SKILL here!
Cuz ya´ll ain´t really kickin, like sum garbage footwear!


(givin ya half a sec to breathe, ´fore I murk ya AGAIN!)


..Speakin of garb, ya´ll is low-cal, I´m low carb.
Means I hold that WEIGHT n´the HEAT.
You sweet like corn syrup n´starch!
You some "April fools", talkin´bout "troopin it out", like you gone "march"!
I´mma bare down on these marks, in a NO holds barred!
Tha only way you´ll ever march, is in a gay-pride parade!
N´I´m always down witta gay bashin´, I´ll break ya´ll like Super Dave!
You so far up eachothers ass, I think you tryina see how poop is made. (LOL)
Ya´ll is SO PLAYED. U remindin´ me of Bey-blade!
U fudge packin bitches! Switch hitters, playin for bof´ teams!
You some weak ass crackers, I call ´em, "Ovaltines".
Wanna make it interesting? We can wager a few beans.
I TOLD YA, that I´m CRACK! I done smoked a few FIENDS!
"More combos than Kimbo"? You NEED ta quit yer bitin!
I ain´t sayin you "pee wees" are Herman, but the resemblance is STRIKING!
N´ Illuminati?? Ya´ll ain´t know the half of the half of what that´s about.
I got your 33 degrees, right here. So shut yer mouf´!
U tryina bring my name up, and put it next to "average"??
When all you faggets, really KNOW that I´m savage?!!
Fantastic like Mr Fox. I´ll STEW you rabbits!
Ya´ll sum vegetarians, I´ll pressure-cook your "cabbage"!
I lower tha boom on ya, then OWN ya!
N´ brandish these mavericks!
I gotcha noobs all figured-now ain´t THAT a bitch?
N´ stop bitin YOUR swag??? U bitches flatter yaselves!
You don´t "murder ink" or "kill sheets", when you copy off someone else!
Lyricism ain´t dead, I´m it´s personal trainer!
And WHOS´S really holdin it down with SKILLZ?
ME! That´s a NO brainer!
U some paraplegic rappers, n´ya bars couldn´t be lamer.
There´s lyin´ bastards and lion tamers, n´you AIN´T lion tamers!
On sum Rambo shit, "they drew first blood!", n´THIS is my disclaimer.
I ain´t even gotta diss ya momz, you did a GOOD job of shamin´ her!!



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-15 01:26
much better , u corrected some typos and stuff
Im broke,but I got a pocket full of rocks

2009-04-19 02:22
UPPIN THIS.

The best diss in english ever posted on here.

HOLLA WHIDDIT, ACK LIKE YOU KNOW.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-19 03:45
They dont understand that super lyrical english u drop,fam.
They only wanna read verses that are on they own iq level,haha.
Im broke,but I got a pocket full of rocks

2009-04-19 03:57
Yeah slicktrigga, I know. Everyone's retarded except for you and Bazooka, that's the final answer. The majority is always wrong!


I've read too many of your texts bazooka, so the way you write (marking everything, upper case letters from whothefuckknowswhere and so on) scares me from reading more. This time I actually tried, but I only saw you rhyming "hat - crack" and "clear - beer" before I got scared again.

2009-04-19 04:36
LMAOF!

"I´ve read too many of your texts bazookah, so the way you write..scares me from reading more.."

Well now, you li´l tenderfoot, scary ass pussy.

There IS more to it, than to just look at the rhyming words that connect the bars.
You also NEED to look at the words and the context in between those words.

And if yer english comprehension isn´t good enough, you´ll be stearing at those lines,
and in YOUR naive li´l silly head, it might look like I ain´t spittin hot lead.

But trust me -I AM.

´Course I don´t expext YOU to know and understand that, so this was another free lesson for ya dumb,
dimwhitted ass.. LOL.

And thank you for the feed. Like I always say, your hate is welcome.
Becouse it only serves as an incentive and motivation for me to keep at it,
and keep MURKIN YA´LL -ya heard?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-19 06:30
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA same old nonsense as always. Thanks for the rep tho.

Here is my respond to your predestined reply on this post:

YES, I AM A HATER.

I hate everything you are involved in, including your dance classes, your chess club and your dick sucking foundation.


Kam Fam 'til I D.I.E..
Jag är ill, men du är iller... alltså djuret iller

2009-04-19 13:54
Bazooka

Well, let me rephrase that then: I'm not scared, but reading your texts makes me sad about the way humanity is evolving, and it also gives me a headache.

And still, you and slicktrigga are the only ones who sits in front of your computers thinking "shit, this is some GOOOD shit zooka is writing!", while the rest of the freakin world has another opinion. That's called being autistic (even though you're two in the same bubble).

2009-04-19 14:25
Well there IS nothing worth it. I read about half, and understanded it all, but it's just not good enough for me to get "blaow"-feelings or laugh or whatever. I mean, if it's so important for you, we can battle. Since I only write in swedish, it should be easy for you to win in an english battle, so watcha say?

2009-04-19 17:18
dont bother , anenkefali.. he doesn't dare to battle.. he WILL claim that you are "too bad to waste time on", tho.. let's see for ourselves what the lil puppet got to say B-)


ont: naa man, u're minimal skills are decreasin'..
Remember, whatever you do, there WILL always be that kind of people around you, called "haters".

2009-04-19 17:42
yea zooka, battle anenkefali!



ont: Done better
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-19 17:55
Mindkeeper

Haha, change name to "mindreader", that's about exactly what he said. I even sent him some lines, but he said they didn't reach his level. Funny guy. This is offtopic though, let's not put anymore shit in this thread than that in the first entry.

2009-07-06 20:27
you got really good texts but a stinky attitude
*bitchslap*
Why die in vain, when you can live n' try to change?

2009-07-06 21:31
´ppreciate the feed. Thank you.

And the ´tude, -Don´t get mad "cuz I´m stylin on ´em" LOL.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-07 14:53
Yaow blaow m-Fucka! I r3ally hate on You h4xx0r-english.
U got 2 keep it more ungangsta Shorty!

Ok, kan han svenska? Är han seriös?

And Bazoka-jo, if Kamfam just put 2 lines against u, U gonna fall like a stup.
Det var en gång en rappare som ville vara som alla andra, och plötsligt var han unik.

2009-07-07 15:38
HUH??

Yer li´l homo fam already put entire verses against me. And they all failed miserably!

They got deaded n´ buried. Or have ya´ll "forgotted"?
Better "leave it to Beaver", before ya clan get bodied!
N´ fucka hater fag! Feelin some way about ma swag.
Ya´ll can´ stand it, when I ´m gettin in my bag!
I BEEN murked them nancy boys. Keep murderous bars in a toolbox.
What YOU doin is juss´ SAD! You gettin schooled by a hardknock!!


Keep the hate up and getcha weight up! You li´l diet coke faggets! LOL

WHUTZ GUUUD?



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-24 01:14
LAMO!! The generic fagget-"fam" STILL suck. (as much as ever!).

And they´re STILL wack! I contemplated writing another verse to murk ´em again.
But I decided to not even waste any more bars on ´em.

They BEEN murk´d. And it´s BEEN over.

So I´mma just up this verse right here. It STILL blows the faggoty fam out the water!

It´s like fishing with dynamite sticks. They die and float to the surface -belly up! LOL.

Dust, get yourself a decent comprehension of english will ya?
All you´re doing is proving to me and anyone else that´s up on it,
how wack and lame you are. So up yer game or just leave it the hell alone.

You never could phucc with me. And you still can´t.

And dawg, you´re really strugglein´ with it too. I know you´re rackin´ yer brains,
n´ all you come up with is some non-english, Borat type phrases.

Yer diction is maad backwards and incorrect:

"I make water to wine, shit I can walk on the Nile
Say your last prayer for the Gods in the sky!"

It´s called "turn water into wine". What you do? sleep thru every english class you ever had in yer life??

"You gotta be heaten if your not a believer
I resurrect hiphop when I create, if I ain't God than I'm Jesus"

First off, it´s "heathen", not heaten.
Second, YOU´RE the heathen! With your blasphemous weak lines.

I´m not sure you even understand the meaning of your own bars. LOL.

"We plottin and schemin, my whole mob is Gambinos
Gotta watch out for RICO so they not knockin my people
It's like YA'LL get popped with props in "Casino"
Cause you rappers is just actors like Robert De Niro
We got footsoldiers.. robbin deniros,
puttin snitches body's in freezers, and we got
naked bitches in appartments choppin up kilos
while the Don's chill in Rio,"

Oh yeah, these generic PLAYED OUT lines really gets the best of mine *cough-cough*

The concepts and the lines above have only been used about a million times before.

Does the words fresh, ill, or flip, mean anything to you?? I guess not.


UPPIN -On sum real shit!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-24 02:23
Second, YOU´RE the heathen! With your blasphemous weak lines.



hahahaha wuz the fuuuuck...








Spoilerbäng
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-24 13:39
Are you even serious?

By the way, Robert DeNiro - robbin deniros was heavy.

2009-07-24 14:38
Anal. Are you as dumb as you sound? what the hell is a "deniros??"

It´s called dinero/or dineros. And the concept, Robert De Niro/dineros, is still MAAD PLAYED.

Not heavy in the least, just crazy played. Everybody and their grandmom´z said it.

It´s been over used to the point where anyone saying it, is LAME!

The concept is..yeah, you guessed it. OLD!

Do you understand finally? Lemme ask YOU. Are YOU even serious??!

Phucc outta here with yer dumb talk.



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-07-31 17:31
I don't even know why I bother, you ain't worth my time, but fuck it..

They BEEN murk´d. And it´s BEEN over.


Yeah, we've been murked. I mean, you can really tell how much poeple like your stuff by reading other users comments in your thread(s). You can really tell how Dust or Djureri getting shited on on this forum.

It's not really for us to decide who's better, is it? It's the people that read the lyrics.

"I make water to wine, shit I can walk on the Nile
Say your last prayer for the Gods in the sky!"

It´s called "turn water into wine". What you do? sleep thru every english class you ever had in yer life??


Oh no! That really destroy that line there, "make" and "turn into". That makes the whole line wack right? And yes, to answer your question, to does classes I actually attend to I mostly sleeped through, wilding out or was high.

"You gotta be heaten if your not a believer
I resurrect hiphop when I create, if I ain't God than I'm Jesus"

First off, it´s "heathen", not heaten.


OH NO! I did it again! I missed an h in heathen. That really makes the whole bar wack, right?

You really took out some good examples there why my text is wack. I assume you have english as your major languae too, mine is swedish if you haven't noticed.


"We plottin and schemin, my whole mob is Gambinos
Gotta watch out for RICO so they not knockin my people
It's like YA'LL get popped with props in "Casino"
Cause you rappers is just actors like Robert De Niro
We got footsoldiers.. robbin deniros,
puttin snitches body's in freezers, and we got
naked bitches in appartments choppin up kilos
while the Don's chill in Rio,"

Oh yeah, these generic PLAYED OUT lines really gets the best of mine


Why are they played? Explain that to me. Plus every rhyme is on-point to the fullest.. if you even can see em. Have you ever heard of Kool G Rap? Have you ever heard Rakim? When you sat in class in your fancy school writing your homework I wrote lyrics.

what the hell is a "deniros??"

It´s called dinero/or dineros. And the concept, Robert De Niro/dineros, is still MAAD PLAYED.


Deniros/dineros.. oh no, I did it again.. I wrote one letter wrong. Why don't you focuse on the actuall rhyme instead, Robert De Niro/robbin dIneros, which is mad on-point.

I just wasted about five minutes of my time on your bullshit when I really just wanted to say EAT A DICK you ignorant, simple, narrow minded, stupid idoit.
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2009-08-04 19:06
I got to ya, didn´t I? LOL.

And the shit be fuckin with you, becouse deep down you KNOW I´m right.

And there ain´t NUTHIN "mad on point" about your rhymes, they´re PLAYED!
ALL of ´em.

Now how you figure that´s on point??

And don´t even bring up Cool G rap. He´s in a category of his own.
Dude was ill. You´re NOT. pitiful attempts to bite his style or not, you´re ass,
and your weak rhymes are still GARB. Fukk outta here!

I think you should stick to a language that you can actually fuck with.

Don´t you see, english just ain´t for you?? There´s 4 year olds out there that spit better bars than you!

AND I DID focus on the "actual rhyme". And the fact remains, the actual rhyme sucks!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.