the supa flower with more jokes than ... Don't know why I even boughter with bitchesI'm larger than this shitDissing shouldn't even be a part of your business60 lines without a namedrop'Casue people know even mentioning mine fucks with your cardiac rhythmLike most average writers you better go back to Battle & CypherPractice your lines and maybe, in time, get back and retry this'Cause, right now, you're lacking the rhymeskillTo even try to be thinking of battling this vikingAin't gonna claim I'm a master at writingI'm just saying that I still bring 'em maths to the cipherDecyphering hypes to hype the cypherLeaving you a corn of dust within' my ash of disciplesLe'me set it straight:You're about as heavyweight as Eighty KI just wrote this to let faggets know thatAny attempt to overshine the Kam Fam is as DOOMed as a metalface!
Like most average writers you better go back to Battle & CypherPractice your lines and maybe, in time, get back and retry this