Dust & SPX - It iz wut it iz! SPXFast, Dust, toss the roach out the windowDon't want the cops to get sore off the indoMost rappers get worn out their lingoThis is straight out the core sort of like mineralsToo many faggets japping, I get bored out my chinholesBorn out of kinfolks with more combos than KimboFull stop and big up to the Stocktown Syndrome!On top off this game, the rap IlluminatiWho got the raps to make these cats lugers clappingAnd make 'em change their name from Bazooka to AverageFaster than a stillborn go from newborn to casketBRRAP BRRAP!! ..and you faggets better back backSPX bring the best ideas since saturday snack packsWannabe's claiming they get more cream than flap jacksGangstas wear they chains over here and gets laughed atPut up or shut up, lay it down or clap backDust step in the room to hit your crew up like flashbangsCans in the backpack go merry go round like CLACK CLACKToo many tongue's get backtracked to you asscrackWhen most of yo lyrics don't even measure up to half assedTest yours versus mine's and, well, ain't that's that?How can Lyricism be dead when we still got the Kam Fam?DustMy lyrical spirit never dies, rappers should be petrifiedCuase I destroy these kids petty life’s like pedophilesYou don’t need a clever mind to figure out that spex and Isend any texting guy who’s next to try to hell and fryI work hard for mines but couldn’t ever respect your grindYou’re ride on other people’s fame like Kevin FederlineI got the illest metaphors, punches and homonymsYall is just wack as shit and probably homo-nymphsWe come through on the corners…You get bamboozled for kronors no matter who is the ownerAnd I can give a fuck about the nine that you’re packinThe pen is mightier than the sword…That’s why I keep an axe inside of my jacketplus I’m tighter with rappin, I got that fire your lackin -Nah you use the wrong approach when climbing the laddercause there can only be ONE ME so stop biting my swaggerI’m known as a junkie and to always spit about treesShit, I prolly made the whole board addicted to weedNow you get to experience how I’m killing MC’sCall me Irv Gotti how I Murder ink n killing the sheetWait till I spill it on beats and it’s hittin the streetsYou’d have to be in the North Pole if you ain’t feelin the heatBattle me? There is no way that you’re seeing meYou must be outta ya mind to fuck with Dust like PCPWe demolish every one of you wack asses togetherHow can Lyricism be dead when Kam Fam is forever?