I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Just give me a reason, or leave me dead

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-03-30 17:06

Just give me a reason, or leave me dead

Länge sen jag skrev nu så tog och skrev klart en påbörjad text.
Rätt nöjd med denna.
Funderar kanske på audio, något samarbete kanske?
Har även texter att ge bort så det är bara att adda [email protected]
så kan vi snacka..
Med lite övertalning kan nog även denna ges bort.

Läs och se vad ni tycker
Glöm inte bort att ge lite creds!


Intro
Damn, this is hard girl, you and me, we're lost
Lost in our selves, I love you, but to what cost
Everytime I think about you, the way it was
The way I talked to you, and when I liked you the most

Verse.1

Can't explain my feelings, my thoughts about you
The way I trusted you, the stars all over the dark blue
You know things about me that I won't tell anyone
I still have faith in you girl, you're not just someone
You raised me up, now I'm on my feets again
Sorry that it ended up like this way
You can't talk to me no more, just want to cut the contact
Sure, if it's the best for you, I do have to respect that
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't sit here today
Wouldn't write this verses, would probalby lay crushed on the highway
You gave me my life, my faith and my hope
Sorry, I lied, you can't trust me, only my fault

Chorus x2
Just give me a reason to cross the ocean
Give me a reason to leave my life of wonder
Just give me a reason , just give me hope
Or whatta fuck, don't give me anything
I don't deserve it at all


Verse.2
My choice, my mistake, my regret
God must hate me, that's what I'll get
Less peace and respect, less love and trust
It's my fault, I didn't mean to crush us
I'll fight for you now, still live for you, my star
I belive that you'll make it, I'm sure as long as you are
I'll always be there for you girl, always care
Even if you don't want me to, it'll be like breathe without no air
I have to do this, please forgive me
You know why, why I hate my life, you know it
You'll still be my everthing, my life and my world
I love you, just trying to express that with these words
You'll always be a big part of my life, my heart
I know we belong together, but maybe it wasn't perfect over all
You're a part of me, a big piece of my story
The story of my life, the upcoming life of glory

Chorus x2
Just give me a reason to cross the ocean
Give me a reason to leave my life of wonder
Just give me a reason , just give me hope
Or whatta fuck, don't give me anything
I don't deserve it at all

Verse.3
The last chapter, the last pages in this book
Maybe happy ever after, let's take a look
I'll move to the US, just start it all over
Cover up my tears, stronger when the water is lower
Hollywood, LA, the Hills, you know all that
Through it all, new friends, and girls, but so what
Not without you baby, tell me, is this true
Will I write this verse and then it's over with you
Our love, we, us, together, always a mystory
Through the rain and cold weather, a love story, just history
But I just have to tell you all, I will miss our days
Even if you don't know me, swedes and all ages
My heart is still in italy, but my life is in sweden
My future in Usa, english, fan jag glömmer bort det hela tiden
Yeah, that's funny, but now I'll be serious
Just call me on the phone, same number, you don't have to be curious

Chorus x2
Just give me a reason to cross the ocean
Give me a reason to leave my life of wonder
Just give me a reason , just give me hope
Or whatta fuck, don't give me anything
I don't deserve it at all


Peace out!

Hade bra!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-03-30 18:06
Mkt känslor i detta, jag gillar de
 

2009-03-30 18:12
Thx man, mer??
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-03-30 21:24
Fin !
Jag tänkte på en sak efter jag läste den , du ger bort texten , fast den är skriven med dina känslor? Om du inte bara skrev den ur allmänt läge.
Diggar den iaf , Keep on pushin it !

2009-03-30 21:39
Jo, jag vet det.. men klarar inte av den själv.. FÖR mycket känslor liksom.. Thx man..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Rappare

2009-04-01 16:25
wow denna text fett bra !
fortsätt såhär asså shit spela in och skicka fan diggar denna text som f*n!!
men ge inte bort denna om det är dina känslor och om du inte kan hantera den nu kan du alltid testa sen!
peace...
Varje dag är framtidens historia.

2009-04-01 16:32
Tack som fan man.. Ja, asså det var ett misstag som fan. Men aja. fan vi får se.
Peaacee..


mer mer mer??
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-04-03 18:16
upp..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-11-27 13:58
eey något?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-18 15:31
R.I.P på dig Softlikeapillow, sånt här borde du fått mycket mer respekt för!
Visdoms ord från Markulin:
Varför skulle jag dela med mig av min visdom när jag vet att du ändå inte förstår?

2010-01-18 17:09
helt klart markulinen! han var en kung med sin penna i handen

<3