I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Soul - I'm starting to feel like...

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2009-03-20 14:37

Soul - I'm starting to feel like...




I'm starting to feel like my old self again, see the hint of a smile
it's been a lil while since soul held the pen
I'm starting to come to terms with me a certainty
concerning these verses being perfectly worded earnestly
I can't tell you how many rhymes I've written where
I've struggled with lines like this trying to find my niche in here
where do Erik fit in this classic rap game where wack lames
have to pack thangs and act strange for for plaques and fat chains
I'm just a wide eyed white guy walking across from the bright side
of life trying to find a reason to high five
and I know you gotta act terribly hard in this rap era
but face it, I'm more Michael Cera than I'll ever be Matt Serra
cus I'm more U & I than I am UFC,
hate to admit it but more Superbad than I am superfly
a bit more do the right thing than I am do or die
and not as much fuck the police, as I am fu-gee-la

holla at me.

life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2009-03-20 19:01
Inte riktigt lika bra som de tidigare du släppt men den va bra... gillade de 2 multirims raderna... (kan inte göra citat av nån konstig anledning, den bara markerar hela sidan) men du fattar nog vilka rader jag menar :D
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2009-03-20 19:35

tack, jag förstår vad du menar. jag är inte helt färdig med den men jag tänkte slänga upp den iaf. har ju gått in för att lägga upp lite mer. men tack för kärleken.
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2009-03-21 03:43
inga problems :D
Fuck mainstream and there commersial sound, bigg it up for the underground

2010-02-21 13:06
I was about to stop readin', but I'm glad I didn't. Yet.
I liked it. I really did. It felt.. Honest.

2010-02-22 08:38
Wanna

jag försöker iaf. Vara ärlig that is.
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.